Page 194 of 195 FirstFirst ... 94144169184185186187188189190191192193194195 LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,880 of 3883

Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Quote Originally Posted by Lordsith View Post
    Which faction? Any screens?
    Every what i play - Austria Prussia Sweden
    Screens
    https://www.uschovna.cz/sk/zasilka/INADHMJXASEPG6RP-C7I/

Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER SUGGESTIONS, COMMMENTS, QUESTIONS & DEVELOPMENT DISCUSSION

Hello.
    Since Its been a long time with no update.
    Is there any plan for update lordsith?

Quote Originally Posted by Lordsith View Post
    Which faction? Any screens?
    Welcome back!

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Aggelos_GR View Post
    Hello.
    Since Its been a long time with no update.
    Is there any plan for update lordsith?
    Hello! Unfortunately, there are no more updates for Empire version.

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by scaniavikings View Post
    Welcome back!

Please continue to develope your works on this mod

Hi Lordsith, and thank you for this fantastic mod! Great stuff.

No I have a question, would it be possible to extract just the units from the mod, and how would one go about doing that?

Hello Lordsith I was wondering if Imperial Destroyer works with the updates CA just released to empire.

Quote Originally Posted by CISFAN View Post
    Hello Lordsith I was wondering if Imperial Destroyer works with the updates CA just released to empire.
    Try and report back?

It does in fact still work

I think it would be great if we could have Scotland/jacobite Britain as a playable faction in the campaign. Also I noticed that the road to independence episodes does not work properly in the mod.

i like to much recrutable elite units from some factions in the territory there factions is from

What flag mod does this mod use? Anybody know?

Hi there! Just installed the mod but there is no text for anything in the menu or units what do I do to fix?

I was looking through the unit tables and I noticed a Frederick the Great Unit for prussia however I have never had the option to recruit said unit in my Prussia campaign has anyone else been able to recruit the unit? if so how can I because I would love to have Frederick leading an army.

Do you have a version for Napoleon of this? Also how doe this fairs against other major mods out there in terms of unit rosters?
    Last edited by Kranos; August 31, 2023 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orphydian View Post
    Do you have a version for Napoleon of this? Also how doe this fairs against other major mods out there in terms of unit rosters?
    There is no Napoleon version of this as far as I know, but there is a Seven Years War mod for Napoleon by Lordsith.

As for rosters it depends on what you mean. Historical accuracy? In that case I would say it’s very good, a few inaccuracies here and there but overall good. Most, if not all, units are in the style of the Seven Years War.

Yall I've been playin this mod for a while now and it has really become my go to mod for etw. I espessially find the swedish units done beautifully. But there are a few inaccuresies that bothers me quite a bit. Mostly that the elite are wearing white powdered wigs. The units are supposed to be from the early 17-hundreads and white powdered wigs didn't appear until deacades later. I lack the knowledge to edit the unit models so I tried just changing the soldier models for some units back to vanilla. But when I enter the game the soldier models are just completely black. Is there a way to fix this or arternatively is how do I edit unit models?

Hi LordSith

I'm making an overhaul of units but this is becoming a titanic task.

Is there a method to speed up changing stats? There around 2.500 units in your Lord's files, most of them unused, but there is no way to know what ones are used unless you check names, one by one, in units tables, in the game and then remember the name to apply the changes in the unit stats land lists. It's a tortuous work.

Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Centenarius

+rep
    Good work

304608377's Avatar Libertus

Hi why I only have 3 options in diplomatic?