Thread: Nathaniak's Visual Mods

Default Nathaniak's Visual Mods

A few small tweaks to things that personally irked me in Shogun 2. New ones are added on an 'as-is' basis. All mods are downloaded via Steam Workshop: Page is here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=115514885

Peasant Levies
    This is a simple mod that replaces the levy troops from FotS with more peasant-like troops for the campaign and multiplayer.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Wooden Cannon Gunner Mod
    This mod replaces the crew of wooden cannon from FotS with line infantry models (no stat change). It should work for multiplayer and campaign

Trade Ship Peasant Crew
    What kind of soldier is stationed on a trade ship? This mod replaces the crew of trade ships in the Shogun 2 campaign with peasants. No stat change is involved.

Gunship Crew Mod
    Visual replacement of the gunners and sailors on FotS Gunships and Torpedo Gunships with line infantry (same as Marines) - they all look the same now.

Hope you enjoy these. Any feedback and/or suggestions are appreciated.

Default Re: Nathaniak's Visual Mods

Looks cool, nice work.

awesome work man

Bad213Boy's Avatar Semisalis

Lame dude. Note everyone uses Steam to play. You know this site can upload your mod right?

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Bad213Boy View Post
    Lame dude. Note everyone uses Steam to play. You know this site can upload your mod right?
    Steam is a MUST HAVE for play the LEGAL shogun2

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

Quote Originally Posted by VENNONETES View Post
    Steam is a MUST HAVE for play the LEGAL shogun2
    Mods have nothing to do with playing a legal shogun 2. Before the Assembly Kit, people relied on the old fashion hacking methods. That's why Pack File Manager was in invented. I guess you can call me old fashion then. Separating a modding community only hurts the community as a hole IMO. But what ever.

Last edited by Bad213Boy; February 04, 2013 at 12:16 PM.

Can anyone post an upload to this mod for me?

MagicCuboid's Avatar Biarchus

I still do direct downloads and pack file manager too, but I don't know why you wouldn't be able to download these from Steam unless you illegally downloaded... in which case that's not the best thing to admit around here, as piracy is strictly against the rules around here...
    "I've snapped and plotted all my life. There's no other way to be alive, king, and fifty all at once." - Henry II, The Lion in Winter

=Vastator='s Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by MagicCuboid View Post
    I still do direct downloads and pack file manager too, but I don't know why you wouldn't be able to download these from Steam unless you illegally downloaded... in which case that's not the best thing to admit around here, as piracy is strictly against the rules around here...
    He is a pirate, and he's also uploading mods that are based on not updated/cracked game files. This can only cause problems to the ones dowloading them.
    Disclaimer: the post above is way way prealpha, the final version will be way better than this.

not bad idea....but i love the idea of wooden cannon crew man..

Total War Shogun 2 : Morning Sun Mods - Ming Dynasty vs Japan Shogunate
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...un-Version-1-0