Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: FALL OF ROME: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES (early 4th century Late Roman mod)

Default Re: FALL OF ROME: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES (early 4th century Late Roman mod)

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    Good news! I have earned my Master degree! Also, work on this mod will continue as planned.
    Congrats on the master's

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: FALL OF ROME: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES (early 4th century Late Roman mod)

Congrats

julianus heraclius's Avatar The Philosopher King

Well done Razor. I was wondering, with the release of EBII whether you may use their buildings for your mod?

Razor's Avatar Licenced to insult

Thanks all!

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator of Rome View Post
    Need any texturers? Here's some of my work.

Those textures look really good!

Quote Originally Posted by julianus heraclius View Post
    Well done Razor. I was wondering, with the release of EBII whether you may use their buildings for your mod?
    I do know that people are free to use EBII material as they see fit (with proper credits) if they make a submod for EBII. External mods face a number of restrictions.

Thanks. I was asking if you are in need of a texturer?
    Under the Patronage of the Honorable Bolkonskij

Indulge yourself into discovering the race of the Turks that stormed the Oriental world and regained their honor from the despair of decay.
    The Expiation of Degeneracy-A Great Seljuks AAR at http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=276748
    "By purple death I'm seized and fate supreme."- Julian the Apostate

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

fantastic - looking forward

andry18's Avatar Tiro

congratulations!

Those models... they are looking incredibly good. I hope to see this mod released someday!

Edit: also, I have noticed that there's no christian religion. But obviously there should be, after all Constantine was the first Roman emperor to become christian. Or does the Roman religion also represent christianity in some way?

Edit 2: Razor, can I use your signature to promote the mod?
    Last edited by Architect of Doom; October 25, 2014 at 12:44 PM.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Good news! I have earned my Master degree! Also, work on this mod will continue as planned.
    Congratulations Razor.MA. ! A fine achievement indeed, PhD next?

PS Some of EBII's buildings are based on the models made by the De Bello Mundi team, perhaps ask them
    Last edited by Antiokhos Euergetes; October 25, 2014 at 02:21 AM.

Congrats on the master degree, Razor. Master texturer, researcher and academic, way to make the rest of us look like plebs!

BarnicleBill1's Avatar Centenarius

Hello! I imagine you are busy, however I was wondering if any time had been put into this recently?

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by BarnicleBill1 View Post
    Hello! I imagine you are busy, however I was wondering if any time had been put into this recently?
    I second this.

So, this mod lost momentum a long time ago. A little while ago I realized that I never actually released the campaign map to the public. So there you go. For people who are still interested in the campaign map (campaign map only) and want to see it for themselves, you can get it here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...a-Campaign-Map

Cheers!

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    took an arrow to the knee

Always a shame when a mod doesn't materialise, especially one with something as great as your map. No plans to resume?

I might go back to this, but most definitely not anytime soon. That's why I released the mod content in the first place.

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    took an arrow to the knee

Naturally. Good to hear there's still a chance, and also totally understandable that other things take precedence.

I might go back to this, but most definitely not anytime soon. That's why I released the mod content in the first place.
    Hey I know this a long shot but does anyone or indeed Razor if you read this have any more files you could give for this once amazing mod. I've been trying out the models on Insularis Draco and they look great. Only problem is figuring out what weapons each unit as for the models and animation best to use. If any one has access to this mods battle_models.modeldb could you please share it. Cheers

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

i have to look into my repository, but i´ve had the map and units in seperate downloads.

edit: got them stored! you can send me a pm
    Last edited by _Tartaros_; May 03, 2023 at 09:59 AM.