Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: FALL OF ROME: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES (early 4th century Late Roman mod)

Stath's's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: FALL OF ROME: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES (early 4th century Late Roman mod)

just saw the map and it is fantastic!

Hetman Khmelnytsky's Avatar Senator

Default Re: FALL OF ROME: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES (early 4th century Late Roman mod)

Very interesting mod. I hope it gets released

Please tell me that everything's ok and this mod won't die

Razor's Avatar Licenced to insult

I'm currently very busy with studying (a high priority atm). Apart from that everything is ok.

Have you considered inviting new devs for this mod? It's so great and in my favourite time frame, so I'd like to see it finished. Unfortunately I have no modding skills, so I can't help you.

Actually, I've considered to make it more "open source" instead. I just haven't got around to doing it yet, because it requires compiling stuff, deleting old and unnecessary stuff and my internet was really poor at the time (it's a lot better now).

tomySVK's Avatar Campidoctor

Any news?

Not really no. Still working on my thesis and there's no further progress as of yet...

For those who are interested, here are the models and textures of Roman units so far.

PS: I've uploaded my files to another site that shouldn't cause too many problems trying to download it

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ln...5yx/romani.zip
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/jv...s49/mounts.zip

I have little to no time to work on them anytime soon, and they're just sitting there doing nothing anyway.
    You could use them for whatever you want. Just be kind enough to credit me (Razor), leif_erikson (shields and tunics textures) and the Marka/Rusichi team (horses). AND be kind enough to allow other modders use any work you make based on this "pack".

I won't be supporting it and tell step-by-step how to implement them to make them work ingame, because I just don't have the time for it. It's primarily meant for those who have knowledge of modding and who might find these packs of some use for their own work. I'll continue my own work on them whenever I can.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13.jpg   6.jpg   3.jpg   10.jpg   INTERCISA 6.jpg  

5.jpg  
    Last edited by Razor; February 23, 2020 at 07:35 AM.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Downloading right now.
    Your work wont be made for nothing.
    Please nottify TWC moderators to add your work in TWC's repository.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Sorry for the double post but it has its purpose:
    Razor officialy ask your permision to use parts of your models and textures in TGC mod.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Obviously, you can.

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

thank you for uploading!
    most kind of you to share the work you´ve done so far
    +rep

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    Obviously, you can.
    Thank You Razor ..How are things?..I'll message you on facebook

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

julianus heraclius's Avatar The Philosopher King

Thanks Razor, we will try to make use of them for the IB mods. Much appreciated.

midnite's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    For those who are interested, here are the models and textures of Roman units so far.

http://www.speedyshare.com/sMRbS/romani.zip
    http://www.speedyshare.com/6BJHn/mounts.zip

I have little to no time to work on them anytime soon, and they're just sitting there doing nothing anyway.
    You could use them for whatever you want. Just be kind enough to credit me (Razor), leif_erikson (shields and tunics textures) and the Marka/Rusichi team (horses). AND be kind enough to allow other modders use any work you make based on this "pack".

I won't be supporting it and tell step-by-step how to implement them to make them work ingame, because I just don't have the time for it. It's primarily meant for those who have knowledge of modding and who might find these packs of some use for their own work. I'll continue my own work on them whenever I can.

Thank you Razor
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

Under the esteemed patronage of Elrond

andry18's Avatar Tiro

thank you razor, downloading right now. obviously credits will be given

tomySVK's Avatar Campidoctor

Thanks for your gift to modding community

Good luck with your thesis, I have to finish mine. I hope I will push myself to it again soon ...

Caudillo87's Avatar Semisalis

Yes, thank you, will get into this once I sort myself out!

To all, you're welcome.

And tomySVK, thanks. Good luck with your thesis to you too!