Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: DHRR v0.9 Previews and Features

Default Re: Preview dHRR 0.9: Northern Italy

wow awesome work!

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Default Re: Preview dHRR 0.9: A New World

I think that northern italy lack a province in eastern lombardy between Genoa and Turin (County of Asti, March of Montferrat or Marquisate of Saluzzo), the area of southern Piedmont was an independent ghibelline stronghold, then resisted Milanese expansion and remained independent until the annexation to Savoy in modern era.

with the inclusion of the Savoy faction a rebel settlement in this area could be important for a Savoyard expansion(another interesting settlement could be Novara or Vercelli between Turin and Milan, but the area is already crowded)

I don't know if is it possible to add settlement removing some peripherical settlement (southern italy? scotland? spain?) but I think that a province in this area it's quite important

apart form this, awesome job I really love it

All this is perfect references...In the vanilla game, we see that the venetian archers had composite bows. Your uploads proving the contrary, Anthonius.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

The picture of that archer was based on real drawings of the 14 th -15th centuries in both Iraklion (Crete) and Famagusta (Cyprus)...
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Default Re: Preview dHRR 0.9: New Buildings and Economy Concepts

wow I keep getting more and more impressed with this mod!

Civis

Default Re: Preview dHRR 0.9: New Buildings and Economy Concepts

i playd the beta and its great, really looking forward to playing this and hope it stays alive.

Kashkarov's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Preview dHRR 0.9: A New World

Very nice work

One question: will the settlements with different names, for example the Western-Slavic-Settlements, like "Meißen" (Misni) or "Posen" (Poznan) get their German names, if a German faction owns it (same withthe others like Nicaea (Iznik) ) ??
    Because this is beside the "Reich-structure" one of my favourite features
    Truth is elusive to those who refuse to see it with both eyes wide.

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

Default (Mini) Preview dHRR 0.9: New Officers

As the team is quite busy in RL atm, our progress has slowed down a bit, so ive decided to translate this mini-preview from our german forum:

NEW OFFICERS

by HannibalExMachina
    based on "1066" by DisgruntledGoat

Here, we see the four different officers, clockwise from left to right: second bannerbearer, general, first bannerbearer, captain (note that the cloaks have been improved in the meantime, see pic on the right).

All officers are based on similiar models, but are using multiple body parts, like normal units. thus, your officers will look a bit different in every battle, while vanilla officers always look the same:

(You will also notice the new knights on this pic. The small banners on the knight's lances will not be featured before 1.0.)

Why do we have 3 officers + one captain/general? The game allows up to 4 officers. Our venerable scripter/coder/favourite slave konny had the idea to place 3 guys in front of the general to keep him from dying to easily. We will also exploit this in term of graphics: France will use the Lilly banner and the Orriflamme, the pope the papal cross and keys, etc.

Of course, there will be individual leaders and heirs, popes, doges, emperors.......some of which you see below:

Guess all for a free version of dHHR 1.!

Team members are excluded from the competition.
    Last edited by HannibalExMachina; October 24, 2010 at 08:09 AM.

Swagger's Avatar Imperial Coffee-Runner

Default Re: (Mini) Preview dHRR 0.9: New Officers

very nice
    Under the Patronage of the Dreadful cedric37!
    Ancs Guide, Emergent Factions , Yes/No Events |L'Outremer for Modders| Swagger's Skymod

great work

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

you guys are fast, i give you that......

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

Awesome!!

Nice!

Nice addition to the game

The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it.
    Niccolo Machiavelli

i love this mod <3

Gwyn ap Nud's Avatar Ducenarius

I need to punch my dad until he remembers the password to his d2d account, so I can find the cd-code for my Kingdoms expansion again. Thanks for reminding me! Cause I need to play the current version of dHRR so baaad!

Cogito Ergo Vicco

romy's Avatar Semisalis

It looks wonderful! :-)

My guess are : Emperor Henri IV , Pope Gregory VII and Matilda of Tuscany.
    R.I.P. Calvin

Kashkarov's Avatar Libertus

Sauber !!!!!

really a excellent work
    Truth is elusive to those who refuse to see it with both eyes wide.

TaronQuinn's Avatar Semisalis

These are exactly the kinds of details that are so often overlooked in some other mods. The fact that dHHR is so focused on a specific time and area makes it a lot more interesting than SS or Chivalry II, and thus inspires more anticipation on my part. Keep up the great work guys!

TQ