Thread: IB2 BRITANNIAE III DOWNLOAD AND DISCUSSION

Default Re: IB2 BRITANNIAE III DOWNLOAD AND DISCUSSION

I´m sorry, but I fear that download links do not work

mediafire link works

Quote Originally Posted by benczeb90 View Post
    mediafire link works
    Thank you so much benczeb90, I swear yesterday none of links was OK, but now it is all right.

Downloading...

I didn't do anything haha

Domesticus

Hey everyone! Just signed back on after a long time. Hows things been for this?

King_Z's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kriegtooth View Post
    Hey everyone! Just signed back on after a long time. Hows things been for this?
    Ive not heard anything from this mod in ages, I got a message telling me there had been some progress but I'm not sure which there has been progress on.

Senator

This sounds like a great mod - is there any Pictish kingdom playable in it?

This sounds like a great mod - is there any Pictish kingdom playable in it?
    Yep. And the Scots too(Dal Riata IIRC).

midnite's Avatar Citizen

some progress coming!
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

Under the esteemed patronage of Elrond

WHEN. WHEN IS IT COMIINGGGG??!!!!

Maiar93's Avatar Primicerius

Picked up playing this mod again, mostly very enjoyable! The only downside is that I'm getting consistent bridge CTDs after pressing start deployment. I'm playing as Imperium Romanum. One of them happens near the Llydaw city closest to me (the one near a river), the bridge is next to the city - a few game tiles away at most. The Llydaw have amassed a few stacks and I have on full stack defending the bridge. The other CTD spot was also near a bridge, near the Regnum Francorum town of Tongern. Any idea if these have fixes or if I can just autoresolve them?
    Predictor of AAR Plot Points and a wannabe forum ninja

midnite's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Maiar93 View Post
    Picked up playing this mod again, mostly very enjoyable! The only downside is that I'm getting consistent bridge CTDs after pressing start deployment. I'm playing as Imperium Romanum. One of them happens near the Llydaw city closest to me (the one near a river), the bridge is next to the city - a few game tiles away at most. The Llydaw have amassed a few stacks and I have on full stack defending the bridge. The other CTD spot was also near a bridge, near the Regnum Francorum town of Tongern. Any idea if these have fixes or if I can just autoresolve them?

Hi Maiar93. Riothamus was looking at this bug. I do not know if a fix was found. Auto resolve would be a good idea for now.
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

I thought we resolved this a long time ago. It had something to do with the bridge being adjacent to the settlement.

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Dear Riothamus,

Is this mod still being worked on? Or is it over now?

Thank you,

FFJean

midnite's Avatar Citizen

I am going to put a halt on developing IB2 for the moment. There are different aspects of the mod that I have never modded. Instead I have been making changes to Vandalorum and Conquestus. I will upload the full mods in a short time from now for fans who are still playing these mods. Most of the changes are graphic improvements. In the mean time I will try to learn more about modding IB2.

midnite

Hey everyone

Congrats for this mod, very enjoyable and well put together, lots of units, and excellent localized map. I even wish I knew about this one long before !

However, even if this thread doesn't seem very active, I would really appreciate someone to help me on a game-breaking issue : the game crash every time during a campain battle when any of my units is about to charge the enemy..
    It then display an error message like check the log for errors or something

I'm playing on steam if that's an useful information, and I think I've done correctly this thing https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...Store-Problems, but it doesn't seem to be the problem since my game still crashes.

I would really appreciate it if someone were to still be here and managed to indicate me what's wrong

Thanks !

midnite's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Prout View Post
    Hey everyone

Congrats for this mod, very enjoyable and well put together, lots of units, and excellent localized map. I even wish I knew about this one long before !

However, even if this thread doesn't seem very active, I would really appreciate someone to help me on a game-breaking issue : the game crash every time during a campain battle when any of my units is about to charge the enemy..
    It then display an error message like check the log for errors or something

I'm playing on steam if that's an useful information, and I think I've done correctly this thing https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...Store-Problems, but it doesn't seem to be the problem since my game still crashes.

I would really appreciate it if someone were to still be here and managed to indicate me what's wrong

Thanks !

Hi Prout. I would ask Gigantus. He is a whiz at everything. I am not sure what the solution is.

midnite's Avatar Citizen

I can post new links for IB2 BRITANNIAE if need be. I am upgrading some graphics for the mod, currently.

midnite

Yes Midnite can you post new links to Britanniae and all in one and optional installs...thanks..

Just wanted to add my enthusiasm to the mix about an update to IB2!
    Aaaand if you need any help whatsoever on the design front, I’ve done a visual overhaul of all faction logo’s banners, faction/unit/settlement names on my own the last months for fun.