Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: S.A Mod V.02 for Shogun 2 loading screen.Enjoy the 723 Beautiful pic of Ukiyo-e!!!

Default Re: S.A Mod V.02 for Shogun 2 loading screen.Enjoy the 723 Beautiful pic of Ukiyo-e!!!

nothing changes.
    when I start the game, it does not give me the option of activation of the mod

Default Re: S.A Mod V.02 for Shogun 2 loading screen.Enjoy the 723 Beautiful pic of Ukiyo-e!!!

my fault, wrong folder. Now it works, but still doesn t appair on mod manager, and editing the script doesn t work too

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Its because its movie type of mods, so it will not show in mod manager
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Great artist screen, tanx!

It says 5th download link is unavailable

virgo's Avatar Laetus

Guys, I don't understand the instructions, like, at all. I really want this mod though. Could someone tell me in plainer terms just what the process is for getting these loading screens installed? Tired of looking at birds and fish after every battle!

Although I like these new pics, most of them seem to not suit to my screen, leaving ugly black spaces on both sides. If you can solve this problem, the mod would be definitely perfect.

1. download all 6 parts
    2. create a new folder on desktop
    3. open part1 with winrar, extract all files in the new folder
    4. do the same with all 5 remaining parts, replace files when asked.
    5. on the new folder, open "7z.rar" file with 7-zip file manager.
    6. extract "S.A_mod.pack" on desktop
    7.move that file to data folder

THANKS BRO

thanks for hard work

Thanks

No offense, I appreciate the effort but I think the instructions are a bit difficult to understand, so I'll explain it to those that have trouble installing the mod.

Step 1

Download all 6 zip files provided by OP.

Step 2

Open the first, i.e "S.A mod V.02.part1.rar" file and extract all the files inside it to a folder. (If you've downloaded all six rar files as instructed, you won't experience any errors)

Step 3

Once all the '7z.00x[1-5]" files are extracted, proceed to select them all and extract them.

Step 4

A zip file called "S.A_mod.7z" appears, just extract that and boom, you got the .pack file, which you just have to paste in your data folder.

nice mod , i like the old art , it's so funny

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234