Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: S.A Mod V.02 for Shogun 2 loading screen.Enjoy the 723 Beautiful pic of Ukiyo-e!!!

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Icon4 S.A Mod V.02 for Shogun 2 loading screen.Enjoy the 723 Beautiful pic of Ukiyo-e!!!

S.A.Mod v.02 Turn your Shogun 2 into Freaking Art Gallery of Ukiyo-E

What is Ukiyo-e
    Ukiyo-e

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search
    For Ukiyo-e Town, see Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan.

View of Mount Fuji from Harajuku, part of the Fifty-three Stations of the Tōkaidō series by Hiroshige, published 1850

Ukiyo-e (浮世絵 literally "pictures of the floating world"?) (Japanese pronunciation: [ukijo.e] or [ukijoꜜe]) is a genre of Japanese woodblock prints (or woodcuts) and paintings produced between the 17th and the 20th centuries, featuring motifs of landscapes, tales from history, the theatre, and pleasure quarters. It is the main artistic genre of woodblock printing in Japan.
    Usually the word ukiyo is literally translated as "floating world" in English, referring to a conception of an evanescent world, impermanent, fleeting beauty and a realm of entertainments (kabuki, courtesans, geisha) divorced from the responsibilities of the mundane, everyday world; "pictures of the floating world", i.e. ukiyo-e, are considered a genre unto themselves.
    The contemporary novelist Asai Ryōi, in his Ukiyo monogatari (浮世物語 "Tales of the Floating World", c. 1661?), provides some insight into the concept of the floating world:
    ... Living only for the moment, turning our full attention to the pleasures of the moon, the snow, the cherry blossoms and the maple leaves; singing songs, drinking wine, diverting ourselves in just floating, floating; ... refusing to be disheartened, like a gourd floating along with the river current: this is what we call the floating world...[1]
    The art form rose to great popularity in the metropolitan culture of Edo (Tokyo) during the second half of the 17th century, originating with the single-color works of Hishikawa Moronobu in the 1670s. At first, only India ink was used, then some prints were manually colored with a brush, but in the 18th century Suzuki Harunobu developed the technique of polychrome printing to produce nishiki-e.
    Ukiyo-e were affordable because they could be mass-produced. They were mainly meant for townsmen, who were generally not wealthy enough to afford an original painting. The original subject of ukiyo-e was city life, in particular activities and scenes from the entertainment district. Beautiful courtesans, bulky sumo wrestlers and popular actors would be portrayed while engaged in appealing activities. Later on landscapes also became popular. Political subjects, and individuals above the lowest strata of society (courtesans, wrestlers and actors) were not sanctioned in these prints and very rarely appeared. Sex was not a sanctioned subject either, but continually appeared in ukiyo-e prints. Artists and publishers were sometimes punished for creating these sexually explicit shunga.
    Contents

History

Ukiyo-e can be categorized into two periods: the Edo period, which comprises ukiyo-e from its origins in the 1620s until about 1867, when the Meiji period began, lasting until 1912. The Edo period was largely a period of calm that provided an ideal environment for the development of the art in a commercial form; while the Meiji period is characterized by new influences as Japan opened up to the West.
    The roots of ukiyo-e can be traced to the urbanization that took place in the late 16th century that led to the development of a class of merchants and artisans who began writing stories or novels, and painting pictures, compiled in ehon (絵本, picture books, books with stories and picture illustrations), such as the 1608 edition of Tales of Ise by Hon'ami Kōetsu. Ukiyo-e were often used for illustrations in these books, but came into their own as single-sheet prints (e.g., postcards or kakemono-e) or were posters for the kabuki theater. Many stories were based on urban life and culture; guidebooks were also popular; and all in all had a commercial nature and were widely available. Hishikawa Moronobu, who already used polychrome painting, became very influential after the 1670s.

Tōshūsai Sharaku – Otani Oniji II, dated 1794. The Kabuki actor Otani Oniji II in the role of Yakko (manservant) Edobe.

In the mid-18th century, techniques allowed for production of full-color prints, called nishiki-e, and the ukiyo-e that are reproduced today on postcards and calendars date from this period on. Utamaro, Hokusai, Hiroshige, and Sharaku were the prominent artists of this period. After studying European artwork, receding perspective entered the pictures and other ideas were picked up. Katsushika Hokusai's pictures depicted mostly landscapes and nature. His Thirty-Six Views of Mount Fuji (富嶽三十六景 Fugaku sanjūrokkei?) were published starting around 1831. Ando Hiroshige and Kunisada also published many pictures drawn on motifs from nature.
    In 1842, pictures of courtesans, geisha and actors (e.g., onnagata) were banned as part of the Tenpō reforms. Pictures with these motifs experienced some revival when they were permitted again.
    During the Kaei era, (1848–1854), many foreign merchant ships came to Japan. The ukiyo-e of that time reflect the cultural changes.
    Following the Meiji Restoration in 1868, Japan became open to imports from the West, including photography, which largely replaced ukiyo-e during the bunmei-kaika (文明開化, Japan's Westernization movement during the early Meiji period). Ukiyo-e fell so far out of fashion that the prints, now practically worthless, were used as packing material for trade goods. When Europeans saw them, however, they became a major source of inspiration for Impressionist, Cubist, and Post-Impressionist artists, such as Vincent van Gogh, James Abbott McNeill Whistler, Claude Monet, Edgar Degas, Mary Cassatt, Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec and others. This influence has been called Japonisme. The prints also influenced early Modernist poetry in many important ways, with Imagist poets such as Ezra Pound, Richard Aldington and Amy Lowell allowing them strongly to influence their imagery and aesthetic sentiments.[2][3]
    Though ukiyo-e saw its end in the Meiji period, and the term is not applied to works after that time, in the 20th century, during the Taishō and Shōwa periods, new print forms arose in Japan. The shin-hanga ("New Prints") movement, a print equivalent to the Nihonga movement in painting, drew upon ukiyo-e traditions, creating images of traditional Japanese scenes, in traditional modes and forms. Inspired by European Impressionism, the artists incorporated Western elements such as the effects of light and the expression of individual moods but focused on strictly traditional themes. The major publisher was Watanabe Shōzaburō, who is credited with creating the movement. Important artists included Itō Shinsui and Kawase Hasui, who were named Living National Treasures by the Japanese government. Shin-hanga was particularly popular among Western collectors, who enjoyed images of traditional Japan and mourned its loss, as Japan pressed forward with modernization and Westernization campaigns.
    The less-well-known sōsaku-hanga movement, literally creative prints, followed a Western concept of what art should be: the product of the creativity of the artists, creativity over artisanship. Traditionally, the processes of making ukiyo-e — the design, carving, printing, and publishing — were separated and done by different and highly specialized people (as was also traditionally the case with Western woodcuts). Sōsaku-hanga advocated that the artist should be involved in all stages of production. The movement was formally established with the formation of the Japanese Creative Print Society in 1918, however, it was commercially less successful, as Western collectors preferred the more traditionally Japanese look of shin-hanga.

What new in S.A Mod V.02 ?
    1. 11 times more pic than original(64 pic).Satisfied bro ?
    2. Compatible with other mod like Darthmod,Radious,Sekigahara ,etc also save game compatible
    3. Fots campaign get separated pic , no more samurai crap for Fots (well it era for not ) LONG LIVE THE IMPERIAL !!!
    4. As my promise you can try 100 turn campaign but hardly see the same scene loading ,well 207 pic just for battle land is quite huge realy to see them all, no more Boring !!!!

How to Install
    1.first use winrar to extract in anywhere you want, you will get 6 part file like 7z.001,7z.002 etc
    2.use 7zip to extract 6 part into 1 file name S.A_mod.7z
    3.extract the S.A_mod.7z using winrar or 7 zip , suit your self
    4. you got the S.A_mod.pack and drop it into shogun 2 data folder. Done,if you use the S.A Mod V.0.1 just delete it first

Total Screen

Campaign info

Fots =223 pic
    Rots+Shogun 2 original Campaign = 500

Download from Mediafire all link interchangeable

Post a comment please , posting only take 5 sec,even a simple thanks its enough for me
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1dq32e44wwrvlmh
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?7gkqqj7t67meqqq
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?sb0keh78c0am8v8
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?fapml5icxpv9otp
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?p11gs47o8zc3p00
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?uhpvp1ef4xm03qi

Link dead, please report via pm, i try fix A.S.A.P
    Credit
    BullGod
    : for showing some good spot for hunt pic. Thanks Bro
    Akaie and JustSpectre : for making the original mod without it there is no S.A. Mod

Old S.A mod V 0.1
    If you want taste the original mod : http://rapidshare.com/files/1637781776/S.A_mod.7z
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; December 21, 2014 at 06:43 AM.
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Default Re: S.A (Samurai and Anton).mod Loading Screens Revived !

Download link doesn't work.

Default Re: S.A (Samurai and Anton).mod Loading Screens Revived !

Quote Originally Posted by dor45 View Post
    Download link doesn't work.
    link fixed
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass

Default Re: S.A Mod V.02 for Shogun 2 loading screen.Enjoy the 723 pic of Ukiyo-e!!!

S.A mod v.02 Now Release feel free to try and give feedback

Default Re: S.A Mod V.02 for Shogun 2 loading screen.Enjoy the 723 pic of Ukiyo-e!!!

I haven't been able to download from gamefront T.T

Great job but can´t download .

Quote Originally Posted by Neptune4394 View Post
    I haven't been able to download from gamefront T.T
    The problem is your countries not in list , you can read http://www.gamefront.com/file-hosting-faq/
    But I give you 3 solution
    1.change your proxy to any countries in gamefront list ,try this http://www.warez-bb.org/viewtopic.ph...952&highlight=
    2.or you can leech the game front
    3. be patient while i uploading to another file hosting.
    But i think the best solution is no 1 since its the fast way
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; December 28, 2012 at 04:10 AM.

Ah , crap ! Thank´s for your effort anyway . I´m a patient person .

Quote Originally Posted by Elchnase View Post
    Ah , crap ! Thank´s for your effort anyway . I´m a patient person .
    right now i try give a better solution with link from my leechsite, but its only for temporary , Enjoy before it get deleted
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; December 28, 2012 at 04:34 AM.

Thanks junaidi83!!!

Default Re: S.A Mod V.02 for Shogun 2 loading screen.Enjoy the 723 Beautiful pic of Ukiyo-e!!!

thx for this awesome mod!

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: S.A Mod V.02 for Shogun 2 loading screen.Enjoy the 723 Beautiful pic of Ukiyo-e!!!

Nice mod, I'm downloading it but I'm sure that's great! +rep

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

Thanx for the new link.
    rep

Add new link Mediafire for people who get stuck with game front,

Sh...t ! Mine´s not working . No clue why . ????
    I only have to extract all parts to the data folder ,right?
    Last edited by Elchnase; December 29, 2012 at 04:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elchnase View Post
    Sh...t ! Mine´s not working . No clue why . ????
    I only have to extract all parts to the data folder ,right?
    okey lets we get clear the problem shall we :

1.first use winrar to extract in anywhere you want, you will get 6 part file like 7z.001,7z.002 etc
    2.use 7zip to extract 6 part into 1 file name S.A_mod.7z
    3.extract the S.A_mod.7z using winrar or 7 zip , suit your self
    4. you got the S.A_mod.pack and drop it into shogun 2 data folder. Done.

Alright ,got it. Beautiful !Many thanks !

looks very impressive!!!

well you guys happy i am happy too

Quote Originally Posted by junaidi83 View Post
    well you guys happy i am happy too
    I'm having some trouble trying to get the mod pack to show up. I extracted all the files (7z.001. 7z.002, 7z.003, 7z.004, 7z00.5) into a folder. All these files come from the first 7zip "S.A mod V.02.part1.rar". When trying to extract the other files I just got errors.

So I went ahead and just put the files I could extract into 7zip archive but I don't receive any modpack from them.

Can you clarify your instructions?
    Rome > Darthmod Med2:K > SS6.4, Rule_Brittania, Broken Crescent Empire > Empire Realism Napoleon > Darthmod Shogun 2 > True Samurai, [WIP] Mettle Blades and Skills

Tired of changing steam Launcher options for Med 2/Kingdoms mods? use Kingdoms App Launcher

Funniest Thread in Rome 2 history: The new "you got the sandals wrong" thread.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast