Thread: Some Consideration?

Default Some Consideration?

Great mod, I'm really enjoying my campaign with Japan!

I have a couple of questions though. How come some unit cards are not edited, like for the Malaysian the cards are like the native americans from M2TW Kingdoms or the Chinese have a Near Eastern card for their heavy swordsman? How come these cards are not edited to reflect the actual models?

Another Question, have you thought about recruiting units on another faction after you conquer it. For example, If I conquer China, I could recruit Chinese auxiliary forces in those specific regions? It would really add a lot to my imperialistic ambitions to the campaign.

Lastly, is it even possible to edit the city battle maps, so that asian towns and cities look more asian and less native American?

Great mod! And I hope we will have a great discussion.

Domesticus

Default Re: Some Consideration?

Auxillary troops sounds like a great idea! I can back that one up for sure

There are a lot of things that can be improved in this mod, unfortunately Falcom is only one person! I wish some others would help him with this because it has great potential!
    Tegyvuoja Lietuva!

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you..."

Yeah :'( ...

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Gabrius View Post
    There are a lot of things that can be improved in this mod, unfortunately Falcom is only one person! I wish some others would help him with this because it has great potential!
    Well then don't just say it and do it. Help him

I really don't have the expertise or the time unfortunately.
    Tegyvuoja Lietuva!

"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you..."

Bernardius's Avatar Decanus
    SACRUM IMPERIUM ROMANUM NATIONES GERMANICAE

what a pity, could be much done!
    EB II is finally out! ...NOW!!!...

Falcom is impossible to get hold of. He only comes on here once and a while and he puts no other forms of contact.

As Gabrius said I was all alone to make this mod ^^'. It is quite difficult to make this mod perfect. I have no high skills in 3d moding and I don't even have the tools to make it properly.

I was always open to some help, but this kind of skills are rare.

I also have not much time now to spend in improvements... But still I think that mod is playable, even the ctd that might happen does not stop to conquer the whole world.