Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: OOC thread

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default Re: OOC thread

Quote Originally Posted by CommodusIV View Post
    Can this be made to live again?
    These days, I think the need for this is met by Hotseat Campaigns and the Play by Post RPG Forum (which has its own You Are the Senate area).

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alwyn View Post
    These days, I think the need for this is met by Hotseat Campaigns and the Play by Post RPG Forum (which has its own You Are the Senate area).
    On the contrary, I must apologize to my hotseating roots, but say that nothing, absolutely nothing there can even come close to scratching the particular itch that this section clearly does. This appears inherently narrative based, while only very rare hotseats there even come close to attempting this properly. Even then, the scope is massively different, given the true narrative focus that this section clearly entails.

The PbP forum, while probably appropriate to reboot this, is similarly pointless to the end. Rampant inactivity combined with the official dismantling of that board's You Are the Senate visible through the link you gave results in the section no longer even attempting to scratch that itch, and I have zero interest in following the pipeline to a third party site that was left in there. Multiple boards in that section should actually go into the Necropolis. The place needs a cleanup badly.

Hello I'm new here and trying to get started with You are the Senate. I'm not sure how to get started? May I please ask for some help.

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Welcome to TWC and to the Writers' Study, Marcus Etimuse!

RPG activities such as You are the Senate have moved to a new home in the Play by Post RPG Forum, where there's a current sign-up thread for an RPG set in America in 1789, Where Eagles Soar.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011