Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Empire Total War Mac Mod 1

Default Re: Empire Total War Mac Mod 1

I'm having trouble working the mod. I can't open up the folder to add the modavtivewriting.txt file. However I can still play the mod on the grand campaign. But, I am unable to play as the thirteen colonies and the USA. Do I have to complete the american campaign before this happens? Thanks for your help!

Need some help, can you message or email me?

mod "ETF.pack";
    mod "mod_grandcampaigngraphics.pack";
    mod "mod_BSM_4_1_Full_1_5.pack";
    mod "sponge.pack";
    mod "royalnavy2.pack";

How goes the process of bringing back the French??

look at post #18

Hello,

I downloaded the mod and followed all the instructions. However the only thing i can notice that has changed is that I can play with all factions. How come the flags and maps and other bits have not worked?

How do u put the file under the sponge pack and which file do i download the vanilla pack or the DM pack?

Quote Originally Posted by Derparmy91 View Post
    look at post #18
    How do i put the file under the sponge pack and im not getting any rar files im just getting a .pack when i "unzip" the zip file

and to make rar files work download The Unarchiver from the app store
    ya there are no rar files unless im do something wrong.

Sorry that I didn't respond back. If its a .pack file just put it in the data folder and just copy the name of the pack paste it on the advance option bar. Ex mod "ETF.pack";
    Make sure you add te word mod before the pack and the symbols ; at the end of the mod name

Sorry that I didn't respond back. If its a .pack file just put it in the data folder and just copy the name of the pack paste it on the advance option bar. Ex mod "ETF.pack";
    Make sure you add te word mod before the pack and the symbols ; at the end of the mod name
    Should i also put the .pack name in the script or just in the advanced options?

Hi thanks for the mod man really. One problem. I seem do be having the exact same problem as ZealotsACH was having but dont know how to fix it. any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by ZealotsACH View Post
    Hi I downloaded and followed the instructions in the video, step by step. All the factions are unlocked but none of the graphic mods are working. Game runs fine, no CTDs. Again only the unlock factions part of the mod is working. No new units, cards, loading screens, ect. Any ideas? Playing on a MacBook Pro.

Both

ZealotsACH's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by mrmasterjones View Post
    Hi thanks for the mod man really. One problem. I seem do be having the exact same problem as ZealotsACH was having but dont know how to fix it. any idea?
    Open up the ETW Options box that opens when you start the game. open preferences>AppData>scripts and copy the mod text into preferences.empire_script.txt as described in the directions. close out of those folders back to the ETW Options box. Click on the Advanced tab. Check the Advanced options box and in the text field located next to it, type or copy the following into that text field

mod "ETF.pack"; mod "mod_grandcampaigngraphics.pack"; mod "mod_BSM_4_1_Full_1_5.pack"; mod "sponge.pack"; mod "royalnavy2.pack";

make sure all of that is in the text field, the Advanced options box is checked, and you should be ready to go.

NOTE* you will have to copy the mod text in preferences.empire_script.txt each time you launch the game but the Advanced Options section should remain in the text field so you dont have to fill that out each time.

I have also noticed that game settings dont seem to save while running this mod. so unless its just me, you will have to change your graphic settings each time you play. they will be on default otherwise. so if you run this mod and notice your men look like little paper cutouts, check your graphic settings. each time i run ETW, before i start my game i go into graphic options and set my graphics back to where i want them. so dont think its a crap mod, its just the settings need to be changed!
    Last edited by ZealotsACH; January 23, 2013 at 10:59 AM.
    ZealotsAreChasingHim

Good man! Cheers fella

Is there a reason this mod is being installed directly into the App/Package.

I thought ETW for Mac support Mods installed to ~/Library/Application Support/Feral Interactive/Empire Total War/AppData

Hay dylan1381 id really like to thank you for this mod. its just made the game so much better. cheerrrrs!

Also is there a way to change the marching music?

when i try to install the mod, i had already unselected the box on the activation, support, advanced, etc. screen before the game and i dont know how to get back to it. is there any way to bring that screen back up? thanks.

What will be the next addition to this mod??? I love the different line ifantry units but are you going to make them differnt in statistics too? That would be awesome, also I would love to see some other cool things come over to the mac
    Wil you play the game? the game of thrones.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast