Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Who Moderate the Moderators? - TWC TATW detective series. Epilogue episodes added 29th Dec 2012

The Mouth's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: Who Moderate the Moderators? - TWC TATW detective series. Episode 14 added 20th Dec 2012

Once again I must say that this thread is pure win.

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: Who Moderate the Moderators? - TWC TATW detective series. Episode 14 added 20th Dec 2012

Thanks ^^ All hilarious crazy comments and posts from the readers is definetly gold

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

JPEmpire is gone!Sauron will conquer all TWC!!!! BUT I can also enjoy the mods (yes I have a computer don't judge Mordor ok?)
    Recommended Mods:
    EUROPA BARBARORUM 2,ROMA SURRECTUM 2,RISE OF THE THREE KINGDOMS,STAINLESS STEEL
    AND
    Dark Lord simulator (Third Age)

MasterBigAb's Avatar Valar Morghulis
    Content Emeritus

We will break him !!!!

Maiar93's Avatar Primicerius

Awesome!
    Predictor of AAR Plot Points and a wannabe forum ninja

FC Groningen's Avatar Senator

Seems I'm not a minion

Macilrille's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by MasterBigAb View Post

We will break him !!!!
    Just hold that sword properly you #@$%¤! You hold it like an old nun holds a sailor's ... branch. Hold it like you mean it! It is your best friend! IT-WILL-SAVE-YOUR-LIFE!

Quote Originally Posted by FC Groningen View Post
    Seems I'm not a minion
    Dream on!

Episode 15 and 16 is out
    Happy End of the world-Day on you all!

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Default Re: Who Moderate the Moderators? - TWC TATW detective series. Episode 15-16 added 21th Dec 2012

I think that's the best thing I've ever seen...

MasterBigAb's Avatar Valar Morghulis
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Who Moderate the Moderators? - TWC TATW detective series. Episode 15-16 added 21th Dec 2012

I love it

StealthFox's Avatar Consensus Achieved
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Lol! I don't know what's better, a Nazi-esque Ngugi with King Kong arm band or JAL as Theoden!

FC Groningen's Avatar Senator

guess I was asking for that

Mhaedros's Avatar Brave Heart Tegan
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Even better now that I'm in there
    Under the patronage of Finlander. Once patron to someone, no longer.
    Content's well good, innit.

Maiar93's Avatar Primicerius

This escalated quickly into an awesome-esque comic strip! More awesome I mean.
    Predictor of AAR Plot Points and a wannabe forum ninja

Macilrille's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaedros View Post
    Even better now that I'm in there
    But in jail where you belong ;-)

Better and better. I really love this story.

"a spam day, a ban day, 'ere the page refreshes"
    I have spat my screen. Repeatedly.

Will you include the Fuhr... I mean, King Kong?
    "He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the TWCenter" Deuteronomy 23:1

Senator

Is it not written in Star Wars that there are always two, a master and an apprentice? Therefore we cna assume Ngugi is either a Master, or the apprentice...
    DUN DUN DUN!

Aldor's Avatar Campidoctor

JAL's speech was awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Lortano View Post
    Is it not written in Star Wars that there are always two, a master and an apprentice? Therefore we cna assume Ngugi is either a Master, or the apprentice...
    DUN DUN DUN!
    Yes, my young Padawan.
    Last edited by Aldor; December 22, 2012 at 06:25 AM.
    Retired GS member, admin and local moderator in Hotseat Subforum. Voted best TATW admin.