Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Who Moderate the Moderators? - TWC TATW detective series. Epilogue episodes added 29th Dec 2012

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: Who Moderate the Moderators? - TWC TATW detective series. Episode 12 + 13 added 19th Dec 2012

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

MasterBigAb's Avatar Valar Morghulis
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Who Moderate the Moderators? - TWC TATW detective series. Episode 12 + 13 added 19th Dec 2012

I will avenge myself !!!!

1 Star Holmes at it again

I guess we tricked him into using MOS

Feanaro Curufinwe's Avatar Primicerius

NO! Not MBAb! Who will make videos now?
    It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it.
    Proud supporter and fan of Fourth Age: Total War

Minas Moth's Avatar Senator

excellent my old friend... who might have known?

@ Feanaro
    But he was resurrected and keep on kicking

@ MM
    You for one, I think haha ^^

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

aw yiss.

Hahaha the Immortal Nazgul was so funny

Minas Moth's Avatar Senator

yep, I should have guessed I will give you some kind of an idea... but this? never expect the expected, for expected is never unexpected, unless it is unexpected.

Is Watson playing TATW+MOS too? Or he prefers some other submod?
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Default Re: Who Moderate the Moderators? - TWC TATW detective series. Episode 14 added 20th Dec 2012

@ MM
    You need to change vatar to Jack Sparrow

@ElvenKind
    Other submods will show their faces hehe, though no more direct playtime I presume, things are getting closer to climax now hehe

Episode 14 out

Macilrille's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Who Moderate the Moderators? - TWC TATW detective series. Episode 14 added 20th Dec 2012

HEY! I am nobody's minion.

But I will fight for money and to defend Lore ;-)

They didn`t have car radio in those days?

Watson sounds like a GREAT Singer.. What was that song anyway? Something from LOTR?
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

They're a very misfit team for any age ^^

Ah, that's actually Sherlock who sings, and ofc he's making his own version of
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by Ngugi; December 20, 2012 at 02:03 PM.

Senator

Oh so I get to be the nonce who carries the torch and does an impression from Monty Python? I will gladly join the Alliance against Holmes and the Ferret behind him!

Maiar93's Avatar Primicerius

That's an awesome intro...
    Predictor of AAR Plot Points and a wannabe forum ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Lortano View Post
    Oh so I get to be the nonce who carries the torch and does an impression from Monty Python? I will gladly join the Alliance against Holmes and the Ferret behind him!
    Spot on, haha

Quote Originally Posted by Maiar93 View Post
    That's an awesome intro...

Tatwrim! Terms of Service you have agreed to! Now fulfill them all!

Fell deeds awake: flames and infractions!
    Threads shall be closed, posts deleted!
    A spam day, a ban day, 'ere the page refreshes!
    Ride now, ride now! Ride to Baker Street!
    Last edited by Jean=A=Luc; December 20, 2012 at 05:06 PM.

Fantastico! Bella!

Galain_Ironhide's Avatar Semisalis

I always wanted to be a minion