Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Who Moderate the Moderators? - TWC TATW detective series. Epilogue episodes added 29th Dec 2012

Macilrille's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Who Moderate the Moderators? - TWC TATW detective series. Episode 17 added 22th Dec 2012

I wonder at the cuffband with Third Age Total ... on it instead of "Leibstandarte SS Adolph Hitler", where did you find gothic letters for that?

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: Who Moderate the Moderators? - TWC TATW detective series. Episode 17 added 22th Dec 2012

It's just a LotR font I downloaded a while back

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Aldor's Avatar Campidoctor

This story will either end with "Always look on the bright side of life.", "Mr Crowley." or "All in all you're just another brick in the wall." (Pink Floyd advertisement. Definately without shame.)

Unless you have some evil plan in your closet left. (Yet how can it be more evil than Ozzy?)
    Retired GS member, admin and local moderator in Hotseat Subforum. Voted best TATW admin.

Really Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Aldor View Post
    Unless you have some evil plan in your closet left.
    Things will go bombastic, and I know exactly how I intend to end it ^^

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

WHY ISN`T THIS MADE STICKY ALREADY?
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Hehe, I'm just glad it was suggested by MBA to be moved from the AAR and Fan Fiction-subsection to the main page

Ferrets über alles!

I love to find that I encourage creative madness in my fellow men!

(That was hilarious! )

Default Re: Who Moderate the Moderators? - TWC TATW detective series. Episode 18 added 24th Dec 2012

Merry Christmas friends, here comes

Epsiode 18: Merry X-maz and Peace on Earth

Maiar93's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: Who Moderate the Moderators? - TWC TATW detective series. Episode 18 added 24th Dec 2012

Yeah, screw you Santa! XD
    Predictor of AAR Plot Points and a wannabe forum ninja

Let us get this Santa instead.

MasterBigAb's Avatar Valar Morghulis
    Content Emeritus

Yeah we don't need Santa we have King Kong

Are you changing sides MBaB? It is Ngugi wearing the KK armband.

Beregond's Avatar TWC boomer

wow, this is hilarious!

how come I never noticed this before! Think I'm getting old

MasterBigAb's Avatar Valar Morghulis
    Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Macilrille View Post
    Are you changing sides MBaB? It is Ngugi wearing the KK armband.
    May be I've always secretly been on the evil side

Santa on the run

Good job, no presents for us now, and who needs them... We are all BAAAAAAD!
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Dutch-Balrog's Avatar Domesticus

ALL of us?! Pfff..... You guys are wussies compared to my evil side!

Aldor's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by MasterBigAb View Post
    May be I've always secretly been on the evil side

Because of those cute profile pictures of yours, it was impossible for us to foresee this. Also those maces are only very subtle clues.

Retired GS member, admin and local moderator in Hotseat Subforum. Voted best TATW admin.

Since everybody is defecting to the dark side, I will call in some of my friends;

Bring it on Swede!