Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Taiheiki

Default Re: The Taiheiki Campaign - Rise of the Ashikaga - Public Beta Released!!

Muitíssimo obrigado Hayabusa-sama!!! É óbvio que irei comprar o DLC para poder jogar o Taiheiki Campaign!!! Adoro os seus mods!!!

Default Re: The Taiheiki Campaign - Rise of the Ashikaga - Public Beta Released!!

i know you got real life stuff and or other mod stuff but i would love a litte launcher for this mod so i could easily switch between mods like your tenka fubu mod launcher

DeanE555's Avatar Libertus

Hey Hayabusa.
    For starters,thanks for all this awsome mods you're making,giving proper attention to the most intresting times of Japanese history (in my opinion at least).
    Second,could you please put a download link on media fire or something like that for this campaign? TWcenter doesn't let me download it unfortunetly
    Thank you in advance and best regards!

DeanE555's Avatar Libertus

nvm for some reason it just worked after a few times of trying...
    anyway thank you for this mods and keep it going! or as this Japanese say "gambatte"
    Last edited by Ybbon; June 22, 2013 at 02:54 PM. Reason: corrected japs for you

can you tell us the process of this mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar Heldenhamer View Post
    can you tell us the process of this mod?
    Well, an update for Taiheiki will be coming out with the new Tenka Fubu and launcher. It won't change too many things, but notably you'll have an easy way to turn Taiheiki on and off and select your faction pack. Also, there are one or two small bugs to be fixed with Taiheiki.

Edit - in other news, Tenka Fubu just got a new release. So here's a new Taiheiki Campaign to go with it:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=3964
    Last edited by Hayabusa Sushi; July 19, 2013 at 07:39 AM.

~ Click the image above to check out my mods ~
    Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Default Re: The Taiheiki Campaign - New Release - 1.1

Any plans to make the Kusunoki playable or, even better, Go-Daigo? Now that would be great.

Default Re: The Taiheiki Campaign - New Release - 1.1

Wow, thanks for making this. There aren't many RotS overhaul mods. It's by far my favorite period of Japanese history and TW to play.
    Downloading this right now

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

Default Re: The Taiheiki Campaign - 1.1

When I get Rise of the Samurai, I'm going to play this.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Does this require Rise of the Samurai? if it does, I'll just play Tenka Fubu in the meantime...

I've chosen to play as the Hojo on very hard when I began with this mod. Recreating the Hojo dynasty has been brutal. From the start the Ashikaga and the continual attacks by nearly all other neighboring factions of the northern court keep you pinned down for troops, replenishment rate, poor income, and long travel time between provinces. My long time allies the Nitta, have finally turned on me despite our relations being at ~190. I am hold strong with my 5-6 provinces and 2 armies of battle hardened bushi and attendants. I do not know if I can fight back from this.

The possibility of taking over 40 provinces at this rate is becoming slim. With less than 20 years left, the struggle is becoming worse. Just surviving to the end may be an acceptable outcome.

So that's my Taiheiki story so far, this mod is great for RotS fans. I don't think I'll be playing anymore very hard campaigns with it anymore though
    If I can pull a Hojo victory out of this campaign I'll try to post it.

I installed The Taiheiki Campaign, but I still have vanilla factions for custom battles and campaign. I do have the new campaign logo, but there aren't any new faction. This can be caused because I have french version of the game ? Anyone had the same problem ?

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

bladeroffire's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Homusubi View Post
    Does this require Rise of the Samurai? if it does, I'll just play Tenka Fubu in the meantime...
    Hi Homusubi.

Yes this does require rise of the samurai as it replaces the campaign much like Tenka Fubu replaces the default campaign.

~Cheers Bladeroffire.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Nelduin View Post
    I installed The Taiheiki Campaign, but I still have vanilla factions for custom battles and campaign. I do have the new campaign logo, but there aren't any new faction. This can be caused because I have french version of the game ? Anyone had the same problem ?
    Hi Nelduin.

Have you tried re installing the mod? If not try it and if nothing happens leave another comment with your reply and i'll try and get Hayabusa to have a look over it when he has time.

~Cheers Bladeroffire.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Homusubi View Post
    Any plans to make the Kusunoki playable or, even better, Go-Daigo? Now that would be great.
    Hi again Homusubi.

Hayabusa has stated that the Kusunoki may bee included in a second faction pack released at a later date.

~Cheers Bladeroffire

P.S.

Find quote of Hayabusa statement below
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayabusa Sushi View Post
    Unfortunately, Rise of the Samurai only supports 6 playable clans. To keep things fair, I had to choose 3 Northern Court supporters and 3 Southern Court Supporters. But fear not! I'm planning on attempting to make a second faction pack, so that you can choose which set of clans you want to pick from. Effectively, making the total number of playable clans 12.

Faction Pack 1
    • Ashikaga
    • Hatakeyama
    • Hosokawa
    • Kitabatake
    • Nitta
    • Hojo

Faction Pack 2
    • Ko
    • Uesugi
    • Imagawa
    • Kusunoki
    • Kikuchi
    • Nawa
    Last edited by bladeroffire; November 26, 2013 at 10:11 AM.

--------------------------------------------------------
    The Tenka Fubu Campaign | Alpha Tester
    The Taiheiki Campaign | Alpha Tester

I just had to turn my game in English and it worked fine, thank you .

~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

bladeroffire's Avatar Libertus

Hi Nelduin.

Glad to hear you solved the problem, enjoy playing the mod.

~Cheers Bladeroffire.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar Heldenhamer View Post
    i know you got real life stuff and or other mod stuff but i would love a litte launcher for this mod so i could easily switch between mods like your tenka fubu mod launcher
    Hi Sigmar Heldenhamer.

All three mods including this one use Hayabusa mod manager (A Launcher).

~Cheers Bladeroffire.
    Last edited by bladeroffire; November 26, 2013 at 10:11 AM.

--------------------------------------------------------
    The Tenka Fubu Campaign | Alpha Tester
    The Taiheiki Campaign | Alpha Tester

Btw, I created dedicated thread for the Haybusa's Mod Trilogy in French TW forums, hope it will help promoting the mods:

- The Tenka Fubu Campaign
    - The Sengoku Campaign
    - The Taiheiki Campaign

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Moved from 'Released' section

is their new units for this campaign or are they the same from RoTS?

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Thanks for the suggestion, it works fine with my Italian version of Shogun, I turned to the English version of the game on Steam and ... miracle! The Mod works! So + rep and Thank you very much!

Also thanks & +rep to Hayabusa for this wonderful Mod!

Glad you are able to play now. Enjoy!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast