Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Taiheiki

Default Re: The Taiheiki Campaign - Rise of the Ashikaga - Public Beta Released!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar Heldenhamer View Post
    also can you make a launcher for all your mods, i hate moving files around in my data folder lol
    Maybe when the Sengoku Campaign comes out!

~ Click the image above to check out my mods ~
    Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Default Re: The Taiheiki Campaign - Rise of the Ashikaga - Public Beta Released!!

What is the difference between the Sengoku, Tenka fubu and Sekigahara mods? Time?

ugh another guy just like me lol i asked the same question but forgot the answer, i think it goes, sengoku, sekkigahara then tenka fubu

I posted it on the Tenka Fubu thread, but I'll put it here too:

• 1175 - Rise of the Samurai
    • 1335 - The Taiheiki Campaign
    • 1487 - Rise of the Warring States
    • 1545 - Shogun 2
    • 1580 - The Tenka Fubu Campaign
    • 1591 - The Sekigahara Campaign
    • 1868 (?) - Fall of the Samurai

I'm not ready to give away the time for the Sengoku Campaign yet...
    It is obviously during the Sengoku Jidai (1487-1615) somewhere.
    Last edited by Hayabusa Sushi; March 01, 2013 at 05:19 PM.

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

I believe Rise of the Samurai is 1175.

Quote Originally Posted by Ygge View Post
    I believe Rise of the Samurai is 1175.
    Right. Cheers!

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

I had just re-installed total war 2, and i am very interested in this campaign but I noticed all the playable factions are in middle of the map or far right? Is there any way for me to play as shimazu by chance without breaking the mod and requiring a re-install?

thanks for your hard work

s.w.a.t.

Quote Originally Posted by gotswat View Post
    I had just re-installed total war 2, and i am very interested in this campaign but I noticed all the playable factions are in middle of the map or far right? Is there any way for me to play as shimazu by chance without breaking the mod and requiring a re-install?

thanks for your hard work

s.w.a.t.
    Unfortunately, the only way to add new playable clans is for me to make a new faction pack (and there aren't really 6 more clans that people want to play as). However, if you use the second faction pack, you can play as the Kikuchi. They occupy Higo, the province just north of the Shimazu.
    Last edited by Hayabusa Sushi; March 03, 2013 at 10:53 PM.

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Can anyone suggest any chances necessary for this Campaign? If not, I'll just change this version from Beta to Release.

And have some nice promo art:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

a launcher lol

Nice art Hayabusa! +rep!

Finally got everything set up on my new system.

Taiheiki is looking great, Hayabusa!

The return of Kusunoki Masashige in all his glory:

Takaharu-shinnō in all his finery:

The Kusunoki, fighting the Akamatsu? The Southern Court doesn't have many supporters, you shouldn't be fighting among yourselves!

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Didn't have much choice - in the first turn the Akamatsu attacked the Nawa who start as Kusunoki vassals and who naturally implored us for assistance.
    I requested audience with His Majesty to petition him to declare the Akamatsu traitors

Ive also noticed some weird AI behavior. I was playing as Uesugi and was allied with Ashikage and Kitabatake took one of their provinces, while Ashikage had a full stack in the neighboring province and did not even try to take back their stolen province, but went ahead and moved that stack further south....
    Last edited by familyguy1; March 15, 2013 at 01:06 PM.

The Great War Mod for NTW!

The TWCenter download section is down please post an alternative download link.
    Thx, Boulala

Hey guys. It's been a while. Hopefully, after updating the Tenka Fubu Campaign to version 1.0.5, I can now find some time to patch up a few things with Taiheiki and get it out of Beta and into the first stable release. So stay tuned for that.

I've added some screenshots to the OP as well.

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Lycodelphos's Avatar Tiro

I've been waiting for someone to create a mod covering this very interesting period in Japanese history. When I lived in Hawaii I saw a wonderful TV dramatic series which covered the events of the "Kenmu Restoration." Thanks for giving this period it's proper nod in Shogun 2! I would like to see if you could somehow incorporate the faction of Emperor Go-Daigo who was at first supported by the Ashikaga clan but later was opposed by them, thus occurred the establishment of the Southern Court of Go-Daigo and the Northern Court championed by the Ashikaga. Although the Nitta clan was the chief supporter of the emperor, Go-Daigo also was able to raise an imperial army as well to oppose the Ashikaga.
    Proud Contributor of: "AGON: REBIRTH OF THE HELLENES" & "Patria Libera"
    "There's such divinity doth hedge a king,
    That treason can but peep to what it would,..."

Eu sou novo aqui, embora já tenha baixado o Sekigahara Campaign e o Tenka Fubu Campaign ( PERFEITOS POR SINAL ). Eu gostaria de saber, se eu preciso ter 0 DLC Rise of The Samurai para poder jogar o Taiheiki Campaign??? ABRAÇS

Quote Originally Posted by Vonmotke View Post
    Eu sou novo aqui, embora já tenha baixado o Sekigahara Campaign e o Tenka Fubu Campaign ( PERFEITOS POR SINAL ). Eu gostaria de saber, se eu preciso ter 0 DLC Rise of The Samurai para poder jogar o Taiheiki Campaign??? ABRAÇS
    Sim, voce preciso ter Rise of The Samurai.

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast