Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Taiheiki

Default Re: The Taiheiki Campaign - Rise of the Ashikaga

Just a quick update, I should be able to put together a public beta pretty soon. I think I've done most of what is needed, I just need to wait on getting my PC back so that I can merge some stuff. but stay tuned for word of a public beta

~ Click the image above to check out my mods ~
    Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Default Re: The Taiheiki Campaign - Rise of the Ashikaga

sounds good man-- thank you for all the hard work--

Default Re: The Taiheiki Campaign - Rise of the Ashikaga - Public Beta Released!!

Public Beta 1 Released
    Get it here.

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

bladeroffire's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: The Taiheiki Campaign - Rise of the Ashikaga - Public Beta Released!!

I guess no one can handle the rise of the yoshis!

--------------------------------------------------------
    The Tenka Fubu Campaign | Alpha Tester
    The Taiheiki Campaign | Alpha Tester

Oh Yes! Well done Hayabusa Sushi

After months of real life work and computer problems that have limited my time online I'm close
    to getting back to gaming and modding and will test this out as soon as my new system is ready.

Think I'll try first out as the Kusunoki in faction 2 pack as I like a challenge...

If anyone has any feedback, that'd be great...

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

The Bold Burgundian's Avatar Ducenarius

OMG YUSSSSSSSSSSSSS THANKS YOU

I find one bug in faction selection menu:

dude's forehead is clipping through hat.

Feedback, everything works well so far, although the purple color for the guy shown above is perhaps too purple for my tastes. I prefer muted colors, while still distinctive. Gonna play as Ashikaga now.
    Last edited by The Bold Burgundian; February 09, 2013 at 03:55 PM.

Yeah. I kinda took a guess with the colours. I guess this one turned out a bit too strong. Also, the hat issue is quite funny.
    But thanks for pointing it out.

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Is this mod somewhat compatible to some of Radious' mods? I like the changes he made to RoTS, I will test it out and see.

this looks like a good mod, not sure which one i will play this or senkigahara since i think they are the same time periods, not sure though, but i am not able to bring my self to play this until it atleast gets past beta, thogh i will still test it i cant seriously play it lol i am to OCD

Ok just tested with everything except RoTS unit pack, it is fully compatable

Sweet. Ill be sure to check it out. On the safe side, would it be best to take out the Tenka Fubu folders and launcher? Or is it fine to leave them in there?

The Great War Mod for NTW!

Quote Originally Posted by familyguy1 View Post
    Sweet. Ill be sure to check it out. On the safe side, would it be best to take out the Tenka Fubu folders and launcher? Or is it fine to leave them in there?
    It's fine to leave them in their folders. Just make sure they aren't active.

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

My thoughts: I'm playing with all of radious mods for RoTS, excluding the unit pack, it is a very fun campaign, my only suggestions is to tone down some of the faction colors (though thats more of a personal preference than a glaring issue), also make some more faction packs, other than that it is a good mod!

Videos are still RoTS, so are events such as "A minamoto child is in lien for the imperial throne!", not sure if you can remove those.

Hojo Soun's Avatar Laetus

I love your mods, man. You do some great modding work and have great attention to detail.

Maybe you could do a mod with a focus on me? ;P Hojo luv, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Hojo Soun View Post
    I love your mods, man. You do some great modding work and have great attention to detail.

Maybe you could do a mod with a focus on me? ;P Hojo luv, man.
    Hmm... Rise of the Hojo, huh?

Although, maybe an earlier Sengoku Jidai mod would be interesting...

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Quote Originally Posted by Hayabusa Sushi View Post
    Public Beta 1 Released
    Get it here.
    404 - Not Found

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar Heldenhamer View Post
    404 - Not Found
    That's odd. Perhaps the links to the files have been lost during the changing to vBulletin 4, and they're in the process of changing them over. I'll look into it. If there is still and issue in a few days, I'll reupload it.

Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar Heldenhamer View Post
    404 - Not Found

Link WOrks now well it did for me anyway lol

also can you make a launcher for all your mods, i hate moving files around in my data folder lol

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast