Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Team, Credits and Applications

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Re: Team, Credits and Applications

Hello guys, where can I read about permissions on the Westeros 1.0 assets and who made for example the reskins of the vanilla princesses?

Old Game of Thrones: Enhanced has vanilla agents and I'm in the process of replacing those with better ones. And this mod clearly has the best ones for the original factions. GoT Enhanced is a submod of an older version of this mod, so it's in essence the same mod - just an older version of it that aimed to have the aestethic of the TV-show.

Now, I am gonna replace the old agents so I want to know what the permissions are for assets in Westeros 1.0 - I already have permissions from Makayane as all the older submods of Westeros got permisison to use her assets.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Default Re: Team, Credits and Applications

Hello there. It's the artist formerly known as Edric Storm. Just revisiting old memories here and realised I wasn't credited for unit modelling. Please add modelling on under my credits as I poured a lot of time and effort into those and handed over everything I had to Murdmurf once I left.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345