Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: V.068 Feedbacks

Default Re: V.068 Feedbacks

hello team sundering,

currently i enjoying play as Eataine now at turn 100++. economy is good and money is not my main problem because i can send my merchants to dig gold and silver near Caledor mountain. but i had a real problem about my maximum treasure can only reach 18339 florin.... i wait for several turns my treasure still on 18339 because of that i cant build building cost more than 18000 florin (so i just use cheat add_money to increase my money to build expensive building like castle wall). is it only happen on my PC or bug?

second problem is, it seem faction are easily to get destroyed in early game. example: a single faction leader unit noble of saphery siege my Asuryan Temple island. i feel mad so i kill Saphery king using phoenix guard next turn, faction of Saphery totally destroyed by me. same case to Anar Noble, their faction leader and heir had gut to march from Elanardis to Lothern just to siege my capital as a horde event. same thing happen, i kill both of them and Anar noble vanished from Ulthuan

third, i really enjoying this version 6.8..an amazing art from Sundering team

Great mod!

Random impressions:
    - Cool! Skaven! Fancy coloured undead with giants! (watching promo video)
    - Downloading this mod with the torrent is going super fast!
    - Huh? Wow! I can walk into an undefended enemy town the first turn. (playing as Avelorn)
    - My computer isnt fast enough to render all the trees. Argh, got..to..scroll..to..the..water
    - This mod doesn't crash as much as Call for Warhammer.
    - Nooo! autosave wasn't on. (CTD when loading battle)
    - Haha! The giants are GREAT! (custom battle with 10 giant units vs random troops)
    - Hey! The AI doesnt attack my badly defended towns. (playing as Saphery)
    - Wow, the AI gets owned by the Dark Elves and random Chaos spawns. (playing as Saphery)

And thats it for the first day playing! *thumbs up*

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

Thanks Mile-83.
    We are working on a new version with more races.
    Keep tunned!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123