Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - FACTION PREVIEW: Principality of Moldova

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - FACTION PREVIEW: Principality of Moldova

"Bring national ******** here"
    >Has the flag of Yugoslavia as avatar.

You speak through your OPINIONS, I speak through facts and historical documentation.

There is no end to that, you can keep believe in those fairy tales, people with logic knows the real historical facts.

THOSE ARE NOT FAIRY TALES.
    THESE ARE RECORDED NATIONAL OCCURANCES.

Stop try to conjure "facts" based upon your believs.

And my english got screwed up...
    Damn Im tired

Most irritating part of arguing with a nationalist is, they keep blaming you with altering history based on believes and feelings even though they're the only ones doing that...

I gave you my answers, if you don't wanna believe, you're free to do, that will not change the facts.

Miszel's Avatar Domesticus

Ehhh... Who cares... Maybe its just problem of the point of view? Historical facts CAN be interpreted in various ways. Just leave it, maybe Moldavia was a real vassal, or maybe just their hospodar was cunning like fox. One rabbi say yes second rabbi says no. There is no point in discussing something if each side has own view and doesnt want to change it. Clear this thread already.

Off topic posting perhapse?

If you guys have a debate over something not connected to this thread, make a thread for it in D&D, and continue there please.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Darios's Avatar Ex Oriente Lux

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenKind View Post
    Off topic posting perhapse? If you guys have a debate over something not connected to this thread, make a thread for it in D&D, and continue there please.
    Their conversation really isn't off-topic, a classic nationalistic slugfest perhaps, but it does pertain to Moldovan history during the Tsardoms timeframe. The forum has been somewhat quiet in recent weeks, it's good to see some nice healthy historical discussion going on here sometimes.

*pokes Tureuki*
    Under the Patronage of PikeStance

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

It is a history disscusion, not sure about healthy part do...

Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    Their conversation really isn't off-topic, a classic nationalistic slugfest perhaps, but it does pertain to Moldovan history during the Tsardoms timeframe. The forum has been somewhat quiet in recent weeks, it's good to see some nice healthy historical discussion going on here sometimes.

*pokes Tureuki*
    As long as it stays civil and..healthy discussion.
    Last edited by ElvenKind; May 29, 2013 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Grammar..
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Thank you for including The Principality of Moldova in the game , I will definitly play with the Moldovian Faction , when the game will be released , I bought a maciuca

Thank you again for including Principality of Moldova

Thank you again for including Principality of Moldova , I have a 80gr.silver with crucifix crown , a silver Saint George flag surrounded by two double headed eagles , a crest , Romanov double headed eagle in silver .

the large double headed eagles are in copper

and a rusty sword

please don`t ask me to buy new stuff I currently don`t have any money , and my income is only of 690 Ron , Romanian-Moldovian nobility are poor
    Last edited by Ishan; August 23, 2013 at 01:26 PM. Reason: 6 consecutive posts

xD

Darios's Avatar Ex Oriente Lux

Your income is only 690 Ron? Your employer should be put in jail
    Under the Patronage of PikeStance

G.u.y.z... c.a.n I h.o.p.e. t.h.a.t. t.h.e.r.e.'.l.l. b.e. a. s.c.r.i.p.t. t.o u.n.i.f.y. P.r.i.n.c.i.p.a.l.i.t.y. o.f. W.a.l.l.a.c.h.i.a. .w.i.t.h. P.r.i.n.c.i.p.a.l.i.t.y. o.f. M.o.l.d.o.v.a. ?.

God... at least I could say something in a way like that ^

Quote Originally Posted by Diluviu View Post
    G.u.y.z... c.a.n I h.o.p.e. t.h.a.t. t.h.e.r.e.'.l.l. b.e. a. s.c.r.i.p.t. t.o u.n.i.f.y. P.r.i.n.c.i.p.a.l.i.t.y. o.f. W.a.l.l.a.c.h.i.a. .w.i.t.h. P.r.i.n.c.i.p.a.l.i.t.y. o.f. M.o.l.d.o.v.a. ?.
    I got the answer sorry for flood.

Your post got mentioned in a few videos on youtube
    You can see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4TVsvLzhFY

Sa traiesti!

Hello, I need units of Moldova and the Romanian Country, you can send thousands?

Quote Originally Posted by Tureuki View Post
    Most irritating part of arguing with a nationalist is, they keep blaming you with altering history based on believes and feelings even though they're the only ones doing that...

I gave you my answers, if you don't wanna believe, you're free to do, that will not change the facts.
    Brother, do you see what the foreigners are doing here? They are appreciating our history and worshiping our heroes more than we actually do? What? When we look to our history and ou country in general we only see a pile of bullcrap but when they look at these things they see.... Anyway, strange isn't it? I guess it's fashion today for us Romanians to self flagellate when others appreciate us. I'm not saying that I completely worship our nationalism, no I really don't but I think we stigmatize ourselves too much when other nations tend to roly overexagerate with their nationalism. In Romania nowadays if you ask people about their country they won't show any pride in talking about it. It's like we are going on a selfdestruction path as I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nichita View Post
    Brother, do you see what the foreigners are doing here? They are appreciating our history and worshiping our heroes more than we actually do? What? When we look to our history and ou country in general we only see a pile of bullcrap but when they look at these things they see.... Anyway, strange isn't it? I guess it's fashion today for us Romanians to self flagellate when others appreciate us. I'm not saying that I completely worship our nationalism, no I really don't but I think we stigmatize ourselves too much when other nations tend to roly overexagerate with their nationalism. In Romania nowadays if you ask people about their country they won't show any pride in talking about it. It's like we are going on a selfdestruction path as I see it.

He isnt a Romanian, he is a Turk xDD
    Also, nice necromancy skills

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast