Thread: Compatible with Darthmod?

Default Compatible with Darthmod?

I know its highly unlikely but is this mod compatible with DM? If not, are any of the submods compatible with it? And if so which ones?

The Vengur's Avatar Bloodthirsty Lunatic

Default Re: Compatible with Darthmod?

Mod is not compatible with DMN, some submods might work a few might even be used by both.
    Quote Originally Posted by trance View Post
    I might have inherited the stature and alcohol consumption of our ancestors, but Vengur got the ruthless, psychopathic bloodlust.
    Quote Originally Posted by s.rwitt View Post
    New rule: -one player each session will be designated the "Vengur Handler". It is like a dog handler in real life but you have to also pay attention to where his weapon is pointed at all times, make sure he does not have access to a parachute while in a chopper, keep him from running into buildings which the rest of the squad is currently suppressing, etc. An AGM/ACE compatible leash has been added to VAS.

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

This mod is a stand alone

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

Laetus

what about small mods like musket sound and smoke mods? i like my own and would like to keep them if possible