Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 72223242526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Absence thread

Default Re: Absence thread

My new rig has arrived... meaning I need to re-install everything. I'll play my turns Asap but may be late.

vozd's Avatar Vicarius

I have problem with internet at my home. I need extension in all my HSs...

my turns will be up tonight

vozd's Avatar Vicarius

I have some RL things to finnish this week. All my turns will be up tonight or tomorrow.

I'm away until Tuesday night.

A Man's Avatar Senator

Ok, so a man is going on his well deserved vacation for two weeks starting of wednesday the 20th. Currently admining in 1 hotseat and participating in 10 others, hopefully this doesn't hurt the pacing of any of them. So here are some of my wishes for substitutes if possible. I will do all my turns on time before wednesday and I will possibly visit the forums during the break too if I get the net to give clearer instructions.

Age of Petty Kings II (House Greyjoy/Lannister) - Alertoverlord should sub Lannister and TheGreenSenpai should sub Greyjoy.
    Age of Petty Kings III (House Darklyn) - Admin or possibly vozd as house Royce if admin is too busy.
    Clash of Heroes (House Arryn) - Admin if possible.
    [RPHS] A War of Spring (House Tyrell) - Ramble12 as Targaryen should sub me as he is the king I serve.
    [HS] For The King (House Tyrell) - Saint Xenny plays as Renly I believe so he should sub.
    [RPHS] A Storm of Swords VI (Stormkings) - Martell is my ally but the player is rather new and inexperienced so I would prefer if admin could sub.
    [YB HS] War of Kings II (House Martell) - Sworn ally to house Lannister, so xXAmonXx should sub me.
    [HS] Kings of Rivers & Hills (House Lannister) - This is a tricky one as I have no idea what to do in this one. Haven't been in contact with my official allies. I will address this in time.
    [HS] The Faster Realm (Martell / Stannis) - Stannis should be turned AI and Martell is close to dying as well, but admin should sub Martell still.
    [HS] The Faith Millitant (House Tyrell) - Admin please.

[HS] No More Petty Kings (ADMIN) - Dragon is my co-admin and he has the password so contact him if admin attention is required.
    Last edited by A Man; July 16, 2016 at 06:06 PM.

Saint Xenny's Avatar Miles

Will be unable to play most of my turns untill September.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

vozd's Avatar Vicarius

Sorry for delay. I'll be able to play all my turns tomorrow...

I'll not be able to play my turns for the coming 2 weeks, will send the admins subbing instructions asap

Going to the beach Thursday through Saturday. Will need some leeway on turns, I should be able to play/upload at night.
    Last edited by xXAmonXx; July 27, 2016 at 07:32 PM.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Ill be away between 5th-14th, Ill not be able to play my turns, but I should be able to respond to PMs time from time.

Subbers:
    The Beggar King - Dragon
    A Storm of Swords II - vozd
    The Faith Militant - Captain Melon
    The Return of Dragons - Admin I guess
    No More Petty Kings - saleska2

For admin stuff contact my coadmins

joerock22's Avatar Leader of Third Age HS
    Citizen

I am on vacation from August 5th through August 12th, and will be on a trip. I will have my laptop with me and will have access to TW Center and my games. I will not have as much time as I normally do, however. I request extensions in my games. If you need something as admin, please message both me and the co-admin, as the co-admin might be able to address it quicker than I.

With the summer coming to an end this weekend, my free time will be taken over by graduate courses. I will still be able to do my turns, there just might be a lag in having them done in the mornings and afternoons. Thanks for the fun summer though

vozd's Avatar Vicarius

I'm starting my work again, and in next week I'll be able to play just after 8pm. Also, since I'll be in bus fir next 24 hours, I need extesions in all my turns untill tomorro night.

I'll be away from 8/26 to 8/28. There might be delays on turns.

vozd's Avatar Vicarius

I'll be in the bus for next 30 hours or so. If any of my turns come up, I'll need extension.

Parafix's Avatar I have this stick...
    Blog Entries

Will need extensions on all hotseats i'm up in, will get it all sorted when back from work tomorrow.

Emrys's Avatar Primicerius

I'm going to to be away from my PC from now till Monday morning.

vozd's Avatar Vicarius

Need small extension. Playing all my turns tonight

Guys I hope this is the right place for this, but I would like to apologize for my unannounced absence the past two weeks. I happen to have suffered a brain concussion, after which I have been first brought to a hospital and then stayed at a friend of mine who studies medicine. I'm still not in a very good condition, but am recovering. I would like to add that I think I will not be able to play any HS (if I'm still not removed from all HS) this week or next week.