Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Imperator III - Special Extended Version

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: Imperator III - Special Extended Version

Quote Originally Posted by limes
    Titus, nice units. Truly, i thought you will also use my new legio unit :tooth: .
    Haven't finish adding the units yet. Now that I've released Imperator II add on pack 2 I can concentrate back on this project. Might target is maybe at the end of this moths I'll have some sort of demo released for maybe 2 or 3 playable factions first to get the feels how this building condition in this mod works etc..

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by AngryTitusPullo
    Haven't finish adding the units yet. Now that I've released Imperator II add on pack 2 I can concentrate back on this project. Might target is maybe at the end of this moths I'll have some sort of demo released for maybe 2 or 3 playable factions first to get the feels how this building condition in this mod works etc..
    Sounds good. PM me and I'll help if I'm not working on something else.
    Whoever gives nothing, has nothing. The greatest misfortune is not to be unloved, but not to love.
    -Albert Camus

I sent you a message 3 days ago.
    Yes, everything is all right now. Bi, other than 1.2 or 1.5, needs all text in descr_buildings.

CLICK THE SIG !!! ANCIENT EMPIRES ELYSIUM MOD FOR RTW BI. WAY TO THE THRONE MOD FOR MTW2

Quote Originally Posted by limes
    I sent you a message 3 days ago.
    Yes, everything is all right now. Bi, other than 1.2 or 1.5, needs all text in descr_buildings.
    Yup. To much pm in my inbox.. I guess I missed that. Need to do some house cleaning... :tooth:

Invoker's Avatar Philosopher-King

Ever since I've started messing with Imperator II, I've been becoming rapidly addicted to modding and learning how to mod.

Want some help with this project? I'd be glad to aid; I'm good with research (especially concerning the Romans as I have many books and have read a small library of early Roman history), text editing, description writing, and all sorts of non-skinning or modelling or heavy programming jobs.

As far as territorial assets, by 264 the world was fairly similar to 280 B.C.E. I believe Rome had control of the entire Italian penninsula south of the Rubicon river, Carthage maintained assets in Spain and controlled the Western Mediterranean and Sicily, except for the east part of Sicily, where Syracuse still was an independent Greek city.
    Servant in the House of Siblesz under the Patronage of the fallen Crandar.

Once the RTR forum is back up and running as normal again I will continue with this project. Most probably under the RTRPE extended version which has been discussed before.

Since RTRPE 1.7 beta is already out and I believe the full final version wont be long (though it all depends on Marcus) it's good to finally close this chapter and start a new one.

That is of course if RTR 7 did't come out yet.... :tooth:

yeah, then the major work can begin, sweet

Fresco's Avatar Semisalis

Sorry AngryTitusPullo,but your fantastic Mod could be works with RTRPE 1.7 beta?
    CAMPIONI del MONDO!!!!!

Forget about imperator becouse Candalierius realism mod is out !!! Joking of course i like to know the same , When or is your mod gonna be available whit 1.7 beta ? if it gonna become

Invoker's Avatar Philosopher-King

Argh, I wish I had the time to combine both Imperator and Candelarius' Extended Realism Mod! They both have such great features. Alas, I'll stick with Imperator, as I'm trying to actually finish the incredibly long campaign.
    Servant in the House of Siblesz under the Patronage of the fallen Crandar.

Quote Originally Posted by Xraider
    Forget about imperator becouse Candalierius realism mod is out !!! Joking of course i like to know the same , When or is your mod gonna be available whit 1.7 beta ? if it gonna become
    Actually when I release add-on pack 2 it actually uses features from the v1.7 patch beta so technically you wont need the patch. Only the previous 1.6

Default Re: Imperator II - Special Extended Version

I have decided to revive this work. It wont be Imp II though as that will be save for RTR 7 version but it's an update from the current Imperator II version, using Mundus Magnus map and a new starting timeline.

Sorry can't post some pictures now as I have a problem accessing both photobucket and imageshack.

Just have to dig this old thread (on page 17 ) since I don't want to create a new thread.

Updates will be soon once everything is sorted out.

KALI's Avatar Senator

Sounds good to me,
    I came, I saw, I went away again.

A new map (new to regular RTR players ) and a new timeline.

The starting Roman provinces in Italy.

A brief introduction to the mod

The Mermetines requested assistance from Hiero II of Syracuse and Gaius Clodius has been send to Messana.

Only provinces that have this mark are able to recruit legionaries (the reform legion) so it's better to direct the construcition of these provinces with Citizenship in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by KALI
    Sounds good to me,
    You still have extra building images ? I needed some for new citizenship buildings (Pro-curator , roman ally and latinitas).

hey, its me again, if you need help on this project like i was doing last year, let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Caesar View Post
    hey, its me again, if you need help on this project like i was doing last year, let me know
    Sue. Any help will be most welcome.

In the meantime I need all the info I can get around 265-264 BC...

any particular subject?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Caesar View Post
    any particular subject?
    The First Punic War details, such as Roman army generals, Carthage army generals and compisition. Important events. Syracuse army (they're a faction now )

Important town/cities involve in the first 5 or 10 years.

I'm also thinking of replacing Baktria with some faction which is closer to Rome. For now I have use up all faction slot, but by freeing Baktria I may have one slot to fill in. Maybe splitting Gaul into Aedui and Arverni for example, or make Mauretania as a late campaign spawn faction for example.

Still on the WIP status as I'm currently making new building condition etc.

a faction closer to rome?, is it still the same factions as last year?no point in making any factions in italy as its a waste of time really, so that leaves a gaulish faction, another german one, or another barbarian one in the dacian area, which would mean the provinces would need to be edited so it would be more balanced, LOL and please get rid of numidia, its not like anyone cares about them anyway,

I think more nations in the hellenistic part of the world is the way to go, a bit more cities and it would be balanced well, and im guessing sicily will be getting maybe 3-4 new cities if syracuse is to be a nation, makes sense, will add some interesting events to the carthaginian wars

Is this extension going to feature something like WarMap II, ae more space to manoeuvre etc?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast