View Poll Results: The most underrated faction?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rohan

5 6.10%
  • Dale

24 29.27%
  • Harad

1 1.22%
  • Orcs of the Misty Mountains

10 12.20%
  • Orcs of Gundabad

12 14.63%
  • Free Peoples of Eriador

21 25.61%
  • Isengard/Dunland (MOS)

9 10.98%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most Underrated Faction

Default Re: Most Underrated Faction

I find Eriador as the easiest faction to play as, also the funnest

then again i love them sooo much

why are Dale and Harad even on this list? if my memory serves me, 99% of people love dale and cant stop drooling over them. i cant even watch a Lets Play series on youtube without wading through hundreds of Dale and Harad campaigns.
    now that thats out of the way, i vote Isengard. they get no love whatsoever from anyone and yet have some of the best heavy infantry in the game (especially for evil). they're flexible and tough as nails. and not to mention AP units out the ass. if there's any underrated faction, its Isengard.

Isengard bro.. they seem pretty weak and usually go out with a bit of a whimper on campaign, but if you get them going and they have access to their high-tier units..
    Oh my.

Quote Originally Posted by Nastrael View Post
    why are Dale and Harad even on this list? if my memory serves me, 99% of people love dale and cant stop drooling over them. i cant even watch a Lets Play series on youtube without wading through hundreds of Dale and Harad campaigns.
    now that thats out of the way, i vote Isengard. they get no love whatsoever from anyone and yet have some of the best heavy infantry in the game (especially for evil). they're flexible and tough as nails. and not to mention AP units out the ass. if there's any underrated faction, its Isengard.

There is a ton of Let's Play Harad, which is why they weren't originally going to be on the list, but there are a ton of people who only see Harad as Mumakils and Corsairs, and they have a lot more than that!
    Lots of people LIKE Dale, but few people actually play as Dale because they don't like the starting units and a harder campaign. I have tried them out before, and they have the most medieval feel in the game (Eriador and Dwarves are VERY close seconds). Some people don't even see Dale as a threat during their campaigns, myself included

I haven't seen a lot of Let's Play Dales that actually finish

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12