Thread: HELLP

Default HELLP

its a really good mod...thank u..but i had a problem to change eras..actually the eras change fine Without the nation names and a noble tittles ... pls help

Consulo's Avatar Laurifer Invictus

Default Re: HELLP

You will have to explain a little better what you need help with. I'm not sure what you're asking?

Feel free to add me.

hi every time when i try to load new era lets say Late era its loading the nation with tne nation name from Dark era like Balgarsko Kanstvo in Late era pls help me

Consulo's Avatar Laurifer Invictus

Well there could be a few issues. First, you need to select the era you want to play in the launcher. So 'D' for dark ages, 'E' for early, and so on. Secondly you should make sure you're running the program as administrator. You can do this by right clicking the game icon, selecting properties, goto 'Compatibility', and finally select run as administrator. For some reason it helps. Then when you go into the actual game, after the files have loaded, make sure you're click the correct campaign. There is the Grand Campaign which should launch the Late Era campaign in respect to Chiv II: SV's launcher. Then there are custom campaigns which are Dark Age, Early, High, and Renaissance. Make sure you're selecting the right campaign for what you have loaded in the Mod Launcher.

If none of this helps, I would suggest completely removing Chiv II: SV and then make a clean install. I hope some of this helped. If not, please feel free to update me. I'll try to help where I can.

-Consulo

Feel free to add me.