Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: V4 Questions

Default Re: V4 Questions

Axes will crash the game if the model filepath is incorrect.

Go to the data directory for the mod and find the descr_projectile text document. Then do cntrl+f for quality_thrown_axe

The last two lines of the quality_thrown_axe entry contain the file paths for the axe model. The name should be something like this:

model mods/americas/data/models_missile/francisca_high.cas, 40 ; mods/theraV4/data/models_missile/francisca_high.cas, 40
    model mods/americas/data/models_missile/francisca.cas, max

Note: Since I just renamed the mod as americas to use the steam launcher, the filepath is also changed from mods/theraV4 to mods/americas

Thanks! That worked like a charm!

Just thought I'd try and see if I could spur some activity in this forum. I've been playing with the Hispanics because I wanted a challenging campaign but after allying with the Privateers and the Valiente (after some shrewd politics), I found that it was easy to simply expand west into Tahar lands. The Hispanics seem to have a strong economic base to fund armies. This was the only campaign where my military rating was ranked highest of all my other rankings. Some of the rises and crashes of large empires was interest. The Vashta swelled until the Barka and Dracule only has two regions left before their empire collapsed into one of the weaker factions. The question I have is more of an observation. I've noted in all my campaigns that while the Wotan recruit vast armies, they always seem to sit idle and never expand beyond their initial four regions.

Yeah, once you secure a contiguous landmass the game is pretty smooth sailing. I've played lots of campaigns where I make an ally across a landmass and they are unlikely to betray you ever again, except maybe your ports. And with the high amount of free upkeep troops you can have in each settlement, rebellions and the occasional incursion into your lands is quickly resolved.

Wotan aren't very active. I've seen them attack the Valhalla, Gaelics, and Avalonians but that's usually very late into the game.

I feel like a dummy for being the only person on the entire forum who hasn't figured it out already, but can somebody explain to me how the general health system works? It feels like my generals start to get sickly if they spend more than two consecutive turns outside of a city.

bitterhowl's Avatar Campidoctor

Whom should I ask permission for use mamonth model in my submod for Westeros TW?

My sister, do you still recall the blue Hasan and Khalkhin-Gol?
    Russian warship is winning. Proofs needed? Go find yourself!

Ultra123's Avatar Senator

Private message TFON, the creator of the mod

TheFirstONeill
    Originally Posted by Garbarsardar
    R2 is a deeply flawed, partially completed, hastily assembled, sub-par product.

This is an issue I've had before that I never figured out how to resolve.
    Why is it that whenever you conquer the last settlement of a faction and eliminate it that the game freezes?
    Would really like a response because I thought this was fixed.
    "Always Fight Smart, Never Fight Fair."

"Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't."

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.”
    ― John Steinbeck