Thread: VIDEOS & LETS PLAY SERIES

Default VIDEOS & LETS PLAY SERIES

Watch games with the mod from gamers around the world
    DarthMod Videos of Today
    DarthMod Videos of the Week
    DarthMod Videos of the Month

Because I do not have time I will not be able to include myself to this thread the many DarthMod videos created by you each day. I offer though the above links so that visitors can find the latest themselves. I also try to personally visit your shows, comment and like as often as I can, because I REALLY enjoy watching. Your videos offer the best feedback I can get. In addition you can do the following to bring more visitors to your channels... and me of course.

• Include the word "DarthMod" to your video name (at best mention also the version name)
    • Tag "DarthMod"
    • Optionally you can post in this thread your channels and special videos to get more attention. I fully support that if your videos are made using the related DarthMod.

Old Videos:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The first Lets Play with DarthMod Rome v9.0/9.0.1

by lionheartx10

Carthage Campaign (upgraded to v9.0.1)

by ColdMeat247

Default Re: VIDEOS & LETS PLAY SERIES

Watch games with the mod from gamers around the world
    DarthMod Videos of Today
    DarthMod Videos of the Week
    DarthMod Videos of the Month

Because I do not have time I will not be able to include myself to this thread the many DarthMod videos created by you each day. I offer though the above links so that visitors can find the latest themselves. I also try to personally visit your shows, comment and like as often as I can, because I REALLY enjoy watching. Your videos offer the best feedback I can get. In addition you can do the following to bring more visitors to your channels... and me of course.

• Include the word "DarthMod" to your video name (at best mention also the version name)
    • Tag "DarthMod"
    • Optionally you can post in this thread your channels and special videos to get more attention. I fully support that if your videos are made using the related DarthMod.

Sun Jetzu's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: VIDEOS & LETS PLAY SERIES

Hey Darth Vader, I made a group for total war youtubers
    I'd like you to join, heres the link
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/group.php?groupid=2102
    you can post videos on here too!
    One Punch Man Series VS My Hero Academia Series - Who's Better?