Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45479949596979899100101102103104
Results 2,061 to 2,067 of 2067

Thread: The Stainless Steel Answer Station - ask all questions here - NOT FOR BUG REPORTS!

Default Re: The Stainless Steel Answer Station - ask all questions here - NOT FOR BUG REPORTS!

Reposting a question from another thread (Byg V reality).

I am playing Stainless Steel 6.4 with BYG V on as the Byzantines. Upon placing my general in Constantinople (which has a public bath), after 1 turn he developed a trait called "Ghastly and Gaunt" with an annoying -3 HP and -2 Troops morale, just like that.

That seems to me as a broken mechanics and would like some clarification on this regard. This only happens with generals sitting in Constantinople (apparently it is connected with public bath) as no other generals in any city ever manifest this trait. Any ideias how to fix this and to avoid it?

Default Re: The Stainless Steel Answer Station - ask all questions here - NOT FOR BUG REPORTS!

Is there any tangible difference between Woodsmen's Guild and Archer's Guild (other than Sherwood Foresters) when playing as England. As in, do a Master Woodsmen's Guild do the same job as a Master Archers Guild, and could you only have one HQ, not a Woodsmen's HQ AND an Archery HQ?
    Thanks

Shouldn't the Portuguese have the Grand Carrack instead of the Spanish?

Default Re: The Stainless Steel Answer Station - ask all questions here

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AucFlHYvemCHh81B...f8ujw?e=gk6ALc

A question regarding espionage. Does SS 6.4 nerf, make less effective, or break espionage, ie causing rebellion with spies and assassins destroying buildings? Playing Denmark and trying to get a Norwegian city to rebel and they just won't. I've had it filled with spies, destroyed any building providing order and happiness. They have no general and only one unit of Vikings. I have even seen the order drop as low as 25%, but it always bounces back.

This has previously worked for me in vanilla, but it's been a while since I played SS. Is this an anomaly, or working as intended? FYI, while the linked pic shows one of their starting homeland cities, I have done it on three different cities, including cities outside Scandinavia.

Last edited by Bud_Viking; February 18, 2023 at 12:35 AM.

Is there any way I can donate to the original creators of this mod? I've poured countless hours playing this mod and I feel guilty not being able to give a tip to the ones that made a good game into a fantastic game.

How do I survive this invasion?

I survived the mongolian invasion by giving the Byzanthyns cities between me and the mongolions so they had to fight them, while sending financial gifts that funded their war.
    It worked. Now the Portugues are to weak and they dont want my peace or money.
    I need wise advisors .
    Bad advisors will be executed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SS6.4.jpg   ss.jpg  
    Last edited by William the Silent; May 29, 2023 at 08:42 AM.

Who is that Norway?

Fund their enemies, if not, strike at the soft underbelly, by sending an armada towards Scandinavia, choke point them in Denmark or simply execute their family tree.