Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26516667686970717273747576
Results 1,501 to 1,516 of 1516

Thread: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Fire and Blood [UPDATE - 0.9 STABILITY TEST VERSION RELEASED 12/6/15 ]

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Fire and Blood [UPDATE - 0.9 STABILITY TEST VERSION RELEASED 12/6/15 ]

Quote Originally Posted by muse4ever View Post
    Like i said, I have modified this submod because is my favourite and I have done simply visual changes but i think if someone is interested can use this last version, if Badger-Dude is not agree with this link, I will remove inmediatly so if someone test it and likes i will be glad for that, this is the link:
    https://mega.nz/#!6MkAVZpS!erxfYM4xl...BXr6BcEaG5cWk8
    I like the modifications you have made to the file, but I dislike the fact that all the Castles and Cities have Spanish names. Is there anything to do about this?

Badger-dude's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Fire and Blood [UPDATE - 0.9 STABILITY TEST VERSION RELEASED 12/6/15 ]

Looks like something wrong with Med2s settings as that is launching in Windowed mode.

Nothing in my file would cause that.

I play fire & blood 0.9 and its not full screen,do you guy have any idea why

Decanus

I'm sorry if I ask a couple questions here, and bear with me if these have already been asked, please.

Is this Mod a standalone? I mean, do I just have to download it and install it on a Medieval:Kingdoms installation to play?

Also, can someone provide me with a working link of the latest versions? All the links I tried either were shut off, or provided me with corrupted archives which I could not unzip.

Started as Targs, 2 turns in, Dany rebels lol makes sense

Could you please upload a new link? One that doesn't ask you to get a premium account?

Helloy, download link is dead. Mega - file deleted, Filedropper - empty archive. Help please.

Use this link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/z03aja...od_Hotseat.rar

It's a version of the mod we've used for hotseats, and all credit to Bager for creating the mod. It has an excellent campaign to play. To install all you have to do is download the mod and extract the file. The simply move the file over to your mods folder in Medieval II and launch the Batch File to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Belthasar Bolton View Post
    Use this link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/z03aja...od_Hotseat.rar

It's a version of the mod we've used for hotseats, and all credit to Bager for creating the mod. It has an excellent campaign to play. To install all you have to do is download the mod and extract the file. The simply move the file over to your mods folder in Medieval II and launch the Batch File to play.

What mod or script do you use to make it so the characters barely age??

That is something you can probably change easily in the descr_strat file. The current setting for the timescale is 0.1 and I'd wage that increasing that number would result in quicker aging.

Quote Originally Posted by Belthasar Bolton View Post
    That is something you can probably change easily in the descr_strat file. The current setting for the timescale is 0.1 and I'd wage that increasing that number would result in quicker aging.

I applied the 0.1 table to another mod and the years in game go by slow but the characters still age at a rapid pace, I could do 100 turn campaign in FAB and the character barely ages when I do it to another mod the character was 53 by turn 70 something

Aging is controlled by the campaign script where turns per year (tpy) are handled by descr_strat with .1 for 10 tpy or .25 for 4 tpy etc. Realistically ypt are nothing more than showing the player what year it is. Most mods, can't speak for this one, use GreenEyedDevils script dealing with aging as aging is handled by seasons not tpy. I believe it's open source or maybe just allowed to be used with "Westeros" mods but if you want to add it I'd recommend reaching out if he's still active to get permission and if granted just copy it from another mod and paste it in this mod's script file. I believe his script is a 10 or 12 tpy layout so you'd have to figure out which one you copy and adjust your descr_strat tpy bias to match up properly.

Thank you for the re-host! I have updated the op.

PLEASE NOTE - THIS MOD WAS DEVELOPED ON TOP OF THE OLD 2012-ERA W:TW Beta - It should still run as a standalone but no not attempt to combine with the more modern 2018 W:TW 1.0 Beta!
    Last edited by Badger-dude; April 18, 2018 at 06:12 AM.

perdon pero con que total war se pone este mond
    gracias

Thanks for the mod, i will bookmare and download later.

Enjoy! There are more up to date versions of this created by other users nowadays - My version has not been updated since about 2015