Page 13 of 76 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122233863 ... LastLast

Thread: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Fire and Blood [UPDATE - 0.9 STABILITY TEST VERSION RELEASED 12/6/15 ]

Lord AcidRocker's Avatar Senator

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Fire and Blood [New Map preview! - 10/12/12]

Can't wait to try it out

The Forgotten's Avatar Domesticus

How will hotseats work? It seems like it would take forever for the game to progress with so many factions.

Many thanks to the good folks down at the Graphics Workshop for the sig.

ButtSwag's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Korpskog View Post
    For you who suggested colors for Freys, give us the RGB codes so we can apply it!
    primary_colour red 150, green 150, blue 150
    secondary_colour red 16, green 0, blue 179

Badger-dude's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by The Forgotten View Post
    How will hotseats work? It seems like it would take forever for the game to progress with so many factions.
    Hotseat will progress slowly, inless someone proposes a hotseat with very tight time limits.

That is sadly the pay-off for having more factions to choose from.

Badger, what would someone have to do to be able to play the 0.6? Or test it? xP

Semisalis

If you're still open to suggestions, could I request Stoney Shore and Skagos for the North? Claw Island for Stannis? Estermont for Renly? Longtable for Tyrells? High Hermitage for Dorne?

Can't think of any more...

EDIT: I see you made some Kingsroad settlments, will Robert, Renly, Stark and Martell all get one or is it just Arryn?

p.s. I love new settlments
    Last edited by stefan1921; December 12, 2012 at 10:44 AM.

Stoney shore? If you're talking about a settlement, I did request this before but the "Fishing Village" Didn't have a proper name... so... yeah can't be done. Skagos would be cool though. BUT then again, Skagos would be cool, but if you look on the map it's located to the right of the wall, and... yeah the current map doesn't extend that far...

So many buts, but yeah. I have a request as well xP? Would you be able to add some of the mountain clans settlements? Keep having requests for liddles, knotts and what not and I can't find any where to put them, I like to follow lore if you know what I mean xP. I understand that you can't really build a castle for them as they're not mentioned in that way, but maybe a fort, or wooden castle? D: Please?

Okay, well I just had a VERY scary moment where I thought that I had lost several weeks of work through not backing up descr_strat (The code decided randomly to compact itself and cause an awful lot of problems...)

... But I managed to resolve it, through skill and a bit of pure luck!

But I think the problem I had might have been someone's way of telling me that I should STOP FIDDLING WITH THE FILES and just release them.

So I am proud to present to you Version 0.6 of the Fire and Blood Submod.

It DOES NOT NEED the previous version to run, nor does it overwrite the older version - so those in the Fire and Blood hotseat do not need to stop playing. It installs as a separate mod.

While I am not going to BAN people from using this for hotseats, I'd like to point out that this is a work in progress and it will be updated even more in 2012, so don't blame me if you start a hotseat and then I release a patch/new version

It is superior in everyway to 0.3 and features
    - New factions
    - New Skins
    - Fixes for most major gameplay-effecting problems
    - Partially fixed 'declaration' system
    - Balance changes
    - Improvements to the autoresolve system
    - Dozens of new settlements

DOWNLOAD

The early release of this would not have been possible without the hard work of:

• KorpsKog - For assisting with settlement creation, positioning, and research - among other things
    • Prophet1331 - For providing skins, lovely new maps, suggestions, and other areas of input
    • Dux and the KORAH Team - For letting me use some of their materials, and their inspiration
    • ComradeH - Research and faction descriptions
    • SoulGamesInc - For the publicity video
    • ... and the other members of the community who have provided feedback, suggestions, and other bits and bobs that have helped the mod progress
    • Those in the FireAndBlood Hotseat, for giving the mod a go!
    Last edited by Badger-dude; December 12, 2012 at 03:19 PM.

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Fire and Blood [NEW VERSION 0.6 BETA RELEASED 12/12/2012]

YESS! Thank god! No sleep tonight it seems!

Default Re: [RELEASED SUBMOD] Fire and Blood [NEW VERSION 0.6 BETA RELEASED 12/12/2012]

File supposedly has 38 minutes remaining till it is uploaded!

Awesome stuff, I'll be waiting!