Thread: Advertisement Thread for RPG games and other games

Askthepizzaguy's Avatar Know the dark side
    Civitate

Default Advertisement Thread for RPG games and other games

Posted with permission from Darth Red.

This thread will be used to host advertisements for games, all in one thread. to save clutter.

Table of Contents:

1. Askthepizzaguy- The Legend of Zelda: King of Thieves [In Play] Accepting reserves
    2. Glorious Gandalf- God Save the King!
    3. Glorious Gandalf- A Game of Thrones
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; November 10, 2012 at 07:10 AM.

Civitate

Default Re: Advertisement Thread for RPG games and other games

ANNOUNCEMENT:

For a limited time only, sign-ups will continue in the Mafia section for a large RPG/mafia style game where the goal is to become the richest player at the end of the game. But if it sounds straightforward, there's going to be a lot of depth to the game.

Set in the Legend of Zelda universe, in a hypothetical timeline wherein Ganondorf has not yet turned to evil, and the moon has yet to fall in Termina, the most familiar faces from Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are found living together mostly peacefully in Castle Town and Kakariko village.

But a wave of robberies and banditry has caused the guards at Hyrule Castle to close the gates, and post double the guards round the clock.

It seems that there is a gang of bandits on the loose.... either that, or an evil curse has befallen Hyrule, and turned ordinary civilians into hardened gangsters. No longer Good or Evil, everyone in Hyrule seems to be more concerned with money than any other aims.

The quest for the almighty Rupee is begun.

But there is even greater darkness lurking. The moon in the sky seems larger by the day. And the Triforce has been stolen from the Temple of Time. And an ancient object of concentrated evil has gone missing.

Someone out there holds the keys to turn peaceful Hyrule into a dark world filled with Evil.

Even the mighty Heroes of Hyrule are caught in the spell of greed. Is there no one Good enough to stop the forces of Evil?

• Large Mafia-style game with RPG elements
    • Win condition is primarily to have the most rupees at the end of the game, but there are other ways to win.
    • Everyone begins the game with 100 rupees, without exception.
    • Voting during the day earns you a small number of rupees.
    • Sending in actions at night earns you a variable amount of rupees, depending on what you do.
    • Inactivity causes a penalty to your rupees.
    • Game is designed for 40 players. Reservists welcome to replace inactive players.
    • Your choices in the game affect your alignment, and potentially, your win conditions.
    • Death is not the end.... players will always return to life when certain conditions continue to be met.
    • Game is estimated to last for longer than 1 month. Possibly 2.
    • Day phases are 24 hours long.
    • Night phases are 48 hours long.
    • The game is open-ended- it is possible for play to continue as long as there is still a viable struggle for power.
    • It is possible to meet your win conditions all by yourself, but group activity and networking is encouraged.

Learn more about the game here:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=570996

[Game Thread will not open until sign-ups are full]

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=569364

[Sign-up sheet will close when game is ready to begin]

Civitate

Notice: Sign ups for the Zelda game are closed, however, you may still follow along and even request to be a reserve player in case someone drops.

Play God Save the King! A Medieval RPG -
    A world of political strife, great battles, and ever changing allegiances. Will you rise through the ranks, or perish as another takes your place? Take part in the wars and politics of 12th century England, and shape the nation as you desire!

Game of Thrones, a world where only the ruthless survive. Will you bend the knee to the iron throne or seek to control it? You decide in a game of politics, power, and war. But remember, when you play the game of thrones, you win or you die.

Stívarđr Reynitré's Avatar Domesticus

Don't have a clue how to play these games but I'd love to be involved. Is there any advice to follow or should I stay away?

m_1512's Avatar Quomodo vales?
    Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

From the Archon of Athens to a Strategos, from a Hoplite warrior and commander to a naval genius, you can experience classical history in this Roleplaying game.

The year is 433 BC. Greece is geared towards chaos and conflict, the air is thick with tension and intrigue. Athens, a contradiction in itself with democracy and imperialism, enjoys hegemony of numerous Greek states. But Sparta and her allies are watching, biding their time to strike down Athens and her empire at the slight sign of weakness. Experience the world of Hellas in the classical era. Will you be the Archon or Strategoi, beloved of the demos? Or will you take control and dominate in the name of King? The choice is yours.

Click here to Athens

Blog Entries

I've also made a small article to as a guide to RPG game. Although it is for a specific game, it would give you a good idea how to play them in general.

A guide to the game [PLEASE DO READ THESE - EXPLAINS THE BASICS]

Hello I'm running a one thread Warhammer Fantasy rpg in the rpg forum. Volunteers are very welcome and character creation is very varied. Come join the fun!
    Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools.
    Napoleon Bonaparte

While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.
    Leonardo Da Vinci

If I cannot find a way I will make one.

Hannibal Barca

Stildawn's Avatar The Legislator of 'Lol'

Hi All

I am running a single thread RP game over in the play by post forum, it will be starting on Monday and registrations are welcome.

Head on over if your keen on something different, and potentially a bit of fun.

Link is my signature.

Cheers

Bobington's Avatar Ordinarius
    You illuminaterz wont find nuthin bout me!

As God wills it.

Blog Entries

We have a new game proposed; something really a fresh and unexplored idea:

Swords of the Deccan

Please visit and provide your thoughts. Looking forward to your participation.

Blog Entries