Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Minor Factions Revenge: Expansion Pack for Empire Total War

risker34

Default Re: MOD Minor Factions Revenge by It@n

when i click modmanager there are no folders but i followed the install instructions i extracted it to the empiretotalwar folder

agunter999's Avatar Senator

Have you unchecked show all pack types

risker34

yes check and un checked both vanilla and the mod packets are blank

Similar thing happened to me. I went into the script files and deleted all user script files. Then I launched it through the mod manager and it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by risker34 View Post
    yes check and un checked both vanilla and the mod packets are blank
    Go to your data or main folder or whatever it is called im used to ntw
    see if there are any packs beginning with 'it_'
    If not then the files are simply missing
    If you find them put them in the main folder

risker34

i found them IT_Bsm IT_Drum IT_Flags IT_Music_mod IT_Retextures etc... but i put them in the main folder of ETW and nothing comes up in the modmanger still they were under data when i found them

Strange
    The folder with all the other pack files

For It@n
    A personal request. I am not that good at pack files. So I would ask you if you couldmake danovo units compatible with your mod. I like playing Sweden or Russia from time to time, and France, and I simply miss them.

Sent from my LG-P690 using Tapatalk 2

Icon12 Re: MOD Minor Factions Revenge by It@n

Quote Originally Posted by agunter999 View Post
    Itan you might want to add more units
    Especially the German states
    hello agunter the next update I will try to add more units
    Fortis cadere, cedere non potest. (The brave man may fall, but not to yield)

Quote Originally Posted by von_neurath View Post
    For It@n
    A personal request. I am not that good at pack files. So I would ask you if you couldmake danovo units compatible with your mod. I like playing Sweden or Russia from time to time, and France, and I simply miss them.
    hello I'll see what I can do, the idea of ​​adding other units, however, is scheduled

Icon7 Re: MOD Minor Factions Revenge by It@n

New Update 11/02/2013

Before you install the update, it is important to uninstall the previous version, in my console, first click on "Restore" then go to "Uninstall".

News:
    -Unlocked the faction of Persia.
    Locked-faction Punjabi.
    -Cannons naval and land more resistant. Hulls stronger and slightly higher morale.
    -Added descriptions for historical factions of Mexico, Persia and Mamelukes.
    Army-greek revised having both European culture that ottoman.
    -New textures for the Infantry top of the factions of Bavaria and Württemberg.
    -Improvements to various CAI and BAI.
    -Improvements diplomacy.
    -Improvements trade.

New Units added:
    Artillery guard 24 lb, 32 lb Howitzer for the Italian factions, Greece, Austria, Germany factions, Russia, Poland, USA, England.
    Horse Artillery from 18lb for all factions.
    - Greece: Army mixture of European and Ottoman Company with mortars, artillery from 64 pounds, Rifles, Janissaries, Anime bold.
    - Persia: Musketeers, Warriors with sword, Janissaries Persian Royal Guard of the Janissaries, Hashashin, Cavalry Clibanaria, Immortals, Immortals riding, Warriors Delamites.
    - Mamelukes: Israel, Musketeers Felah, Warriors Felah, Grenadiers Cemaat.
    - Ottomans: Warriors Janissaries, Anime bold Grenadiers Cemaat, Janissaries of Seimei, 32 lb Howitzer.
    - France: voltigeur, frank Compagnie de la Marine.
    - State Papal Swiss Guard.
    - Austria: Hungarian Line Infantry, Fusiliers Kökényesdy, Feldjäger zu Pferd.
    - Sweden: Guards Drabat.
    - Poland: Royal Guards polish.
    - Russia: Musketeers of the Guard Preobrazhensky.
    - Portugal: Portuguese Cazadores.
    - Spain: Carabineros Reales, Regiment of Dragoons "Lusitania."
    - Prussia & Bavaria: Hessian Grenadiers, Feldjäger zu Pferd.
    - Wutterberg: Kökényesdy Fusiliers, Feldjäger zu Pferd.
    - USA: Society of Continental Marines, Continental Light Dragoons.
    - England: colonial Light Dragoons, Royal Irish Regiment.

Added New Building:
    -Persia Mosque of the Shah.

Download the 1st post
    Last edited by itan86; February 18, 2013 at 04:09 PM.

First of all I want to underline the fact that you are very present on the forum. I like seeing costant updates on your mod, especially prestige buildings.

Now, concerning my suggestion with Danovo Ornamentum pack compatibility. Ornamentum 1.3. &French work, but there is a text compatibility issue because the names don't show up. But Poltava,which is the pack I'm most interested in working with your mod, causes crash when the game stars. I would like to ask you what could be the cause of the crash?

hey guys idk what happened but some how my account got deleted > i remade it (obviously) and honestly im very glad that It@lian is so helpful although no one seems to be able to figure out why my issues are happening he still posts often

Pm an administrator for the account problem
    For the game just remove all or the mod and redownload

Icon7 Re: MOD Minor Factions Revenge by It@n

Quote Originally Posted by von_neurath View Post
    First of all I want to underline the fact that you are very present on the forum. I like seeing costant updates on your mod, especially prestige buildings.

Now, concerning my suggestion with Danovo Ornamentum pack compatibility. Ornamentum 1.3. &French work, but there is a text compatibility issue because the names don't show up. But Poltava,which is the pack I'm most interested in working with your mod, causes crash when the game stars. I would like to ask you what could be the cause of the crash?

hello I have identified the problem, the mod only works if they are activated Poltava his texts, because of the historical battles that adds in the game. Unfortunately empire charging a single pack for the text, you should make a hybrid bringing Poltava in the mine or vice versa so it works for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by risker34 View Post
    hey guys idk what happened but some how my account got deleted > i remade it (obviously) and honestly im very glad that It@lian is so helpful although no one seems to be able to figure out why my issues are happening he still posts often
    hello do so go to c: \ program files find the folder steam browse to find the folder "empire total war" with spaces and not "empiretotalwar."
    Once you find the folder make sure that there is in the file "empire.exe" (the one with the red icon.
    If the file is missing, please re-download my mod that today I updated , and extract everything to a folder on the desktop, over extraction copy everything in the folder where you found "empire.exe" if you asks to overwrite go ahead.
    NB should work on a clean install 100% without a doubt.
    Sorry if I extended

Last edited by itan86; February 18, 2013 at 11:02 AM.

Will anything in the Nopoleon Retrofit interfere with you mod (see link)?

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=563725

Well. I've answer my own question, which is, "yes."

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Will anything in the Nopoleon Retrofit interfere with you mod (see link)?

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=563725
    hello these days I've updated the mod extrapolating the changes to the smoke and the sound of muskets and cannons, disabling this package "IT_Bsm_Wfx.pack", you can easily activate the mod you've seen. If you have problems let me know