Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Minor Factions Revenge: Expansion Pack for Empire Total War

Icon7 Re: MOD Minor Factions Revenge by It@n

Update

-Unlocked the faction of Mexico in the campaign of 1789.
    -Unlock factions: Gran Columbia, Quebec and Norway for the year 1789 (I'm not playable).
    -Faction of Huron territories starts with 3 instead of 2.
    -Fixed minor bugs, including the famous error naval gun 6 lb. that totally busted power of vessels.
    -Improvements for some textures for military units. (Es.Fanteria French line, etc.).
    -Added the naval unit "Frigate heavy carronades" for all factions.
    -Added the historic ship "HMS Glatton" for England.
    -Added the cavalry unit of the British general "Duke of Wellington".
    -Improvements for some flags, including the Italian one.
    -Improvements to some of the icons of buildings. (Es. Shipyards)
    -Miscellaneous Enhancements to better balance the game.

Download the 1st post

Default Re: MOD Minor Factions Revenge by It@n

Quote Originally Posted by agunter999 View Post
    Humm
    Which campain?
    Did you actually select a campain
    I tried an early grand campaign (2t/year) with the Venetians.

And a late grand campaign (2t/year) with the Scottish.

They were both on world dominance and yes I selected them both.

Quote Originally Posted by Rouben View Post
    I tried an early grand campaign (2t/year) with the Venetians.

And a late grand campaign (2t/year) with the Scottish.

They were both on world dominance and yes I selected them both.
    you have activated all the mod with modmanager? for the campaign of 1789 the mod "IT_drum" must be activated if no crashes

agunter999's Avatar Senator

Try not to do it with world domince

Quote Originally Posted by itan86 View Post
    you have activated all the mod with modmanager? for the campaign of 1789 the mod "IT_drum" must be activated if no crashes
    IT drum? Is this downloaded together with this mod? Because I can't find it.

Thanks a lot guys. After your comment about modmanager itan86 I digged a bit and my modmanager wasn't the right version and I also forgot to check all the files I needed. It works perfectly now.

Thanks!!

Have fun

Thanks a lot guys. After your comment about modmanager itan86 I digged a bit and my modmanager wasn't the right version and I also forgot to check all the files I needed. It works perfectly now.

Thanks!!

Have fun
    Thanks

Hi,
    I came across this mod by accident this afternoon and wow... it was the mod I have been waiting for so long. You made a grown up happy for rediscovering the fun in playing Empire TW.

But I want to report a bug. Or at least a weird behavior of the game. After I installed the game for the first time I didn't notice the language selection in the launcher and I started a game with Denmark. I was astonished by the looks of the game- Napoleon TW style graphics. I didn't mind the Italian language because it is easy to understand by my people,also Latin. But I wanted to test if the game is compatible with "portrait mod"p and some other graphical minimods. Bad mistake! The next time the game loaded it didn't have
    Napoleon TW graphics but those of ETW.

No matter how much I tried: I deleted the game, reinstall ETW and then a clean version of your mod, I still didn't get the NTW looks... Please any help... sugestions...?
    Sent from my LG-P690 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Humm
    That is strange
    I think only itan can help you there

Quote Originally Posted by von_neurath View Post
    Hi,
    I came across this mod by accident this afternoon and wow... it was the mod I have been waiting for so long. You made a grown up happy for rediscovering the fun in playing Empire TW.

But I want to report a bug. Or at least a weird behavior of the game. After I installed the game for the first time I didn't notice the language selection in the launcher and I started a game with Denmark. I was astonished by the looks of the game- Napoleon TW style graphics. I didn't mind the Italian language because it is easy to understand by my people,also Latin. But I wanted to test if the game is compatible with "portrait mod"p and some other graphical minimods. Bad mistake! The next time the game loaded it didn't have
    Napoleon TW graphics but those of ETW.

No matter how much I tried: I deleted the game, reinstall ETW and then a clean version of your mod, I still didn't get the NTW looks... Please any help... sugestions...?
    Sent from my LG-P690 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    Hello it is likely that the uninstall did not delete all the files from inside the mod folder "empire total war / data", go to the folder and manually delete all the files mod leaving only those that start with "IT_."
    For English just that in my console to select the language from ITA ENG and then select the campaign to play, so the language is always English, if you want to change the reverse procedure from ENG to ITA.
    To reset everything, that is the original campaign, etc. etc. just go to "Restore" so the whole mod is disabled, but not deleted and you can play with ETW dafalut.
    Sorry if I have too long

Icon7 Re: MOD Minor Factions Revenge by It@n

Humm
    That is strange
    I think only itan can help you there
    Hello agunter thank you again for all your support

No problem

Ok. I deleted the ETw Folder + I deleted all the files from c:\Users\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Empire\. I installed ETW again. I installed your game again with no other mods whatsoever. And I still don't have the NTW graphics ( by NTW graphics I mean the way NTW looks as compared to ETW: In NTW the buildings are not bright and with kitch colors but more sleek, older, darker... You know, like in the pictures you posted along with your mod.)

I'm not an expert in moding, but I tried, with some success, changing the mods I have played. In what pack did you put the new graphics?

If it helps: this is the list of packs your mod manager is loading.

mod "IT_Bsm_Wfx.pack";
    mod "IT_Drum.pack";
    mod "IT_Flags.pack";
    mod "IT_Music_mod.pack";
    mod "IT_Retextures.pack";
    mod "IT_Special_naval_units.pack";
    mod "IT_Special_units.pack";

Besides that I supose it loads the English language pack.

A suggestion if I may. Your mod has most of what I'm looking for when playing ETW. But I miss the period portraits and some other minor tweeks from mod_grandcampaigngraphics maybe you could add something like this or at least make the mod compatible with yours, if it is not too much to ask.
    If I stay and think, trying to mix this mod with yours caused me such headackes

Ok. I deleted the ETw Folder + I deleted all the files from c:\Users\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Empire\. I installed ETW again. I installed your game again with no other mods whatsoever. And I still don't have the NTW graphics ( by NTW graphics I mean the way NTW looks as compared to ETW: In NTW the buildings are not bright and with kitch colors but more sleek, older, darker... You know, like in the pictures you posted along with your mod.)

I'm not an expert in moding, but I tried, with some success, changing the mods I have played. In what pack did you put the new graphics?

If it helps: this is the list of packs your mod manager is loading.

mod "IT_Bsm_Wfx.pack";
    mod "IT_Drum.pack";
    mod "IT_Flags.pack";
    mod "IT_Music_mod.pack";
    mod "IT_Retextures.pack";
    mod "IT_Special_naval_units.pack";
    mod "IT_Special_units.pack";

Besides that I supose it loads the English language pack.

A suggestion if I may. Your mod has most of what I'm looking for when playing ETW. But I miss the period portraits and some other minor tweeks from mod_grandcampaigngraphics maybe you could add something like this or at least make the mod compatible with yours, if it is not too much to ask.
    If I stay and think, trying to mix this mod with yours caused me such headackes

The file that change graphics NTW is "IT_Retextures.pack" for compatibility now I see that you can do, I think it is a problem

I tried adding my mod with modmanager also the mod that I've reported "mod_grandcampaigngraphics" (so I turned on all the mod "IT_ .." + "mod_grandcampaigngraphics"), I have not encountered any problems, it is started without errors and have been added to the portraits of contemporaries like you want it.

Thank you for such quick replies. I still didn't manage to get that NTW look but I gave up.

I want to ask you something: I know it is a personal preference and it is not too historical, and could provide some big advantage to some nations in the game, but I use the Husserl modding tool to give prestige unique buildings to GB, France Prussia etc from the start. The reason is that after much playing the game I noticed these nations do not build Kunst kamera. Alberina museums and such... And I really like to admire them on the map.

I try to mode your startpos from itan_campaign but the game crashes at first turn. I suspect it has something to do with regions.esf. How do you file work? Are they folder modded or are they always copied to the ETW proper folders at the beginning of the game by your start tool?

Icon12 Re: MOD Minor Factions Revenge by It@n

Thank you for such quick replies. I still didn't manage to get that NTW look but I gave up.

I want to ask you something: I know it is a personal preference and it is not too historical, and could provide some big advantage to some nations in the game, but I use the Husserl modding tool to give prestige unique buildings to GB, France Prussia etc from the start. The reason is that after much playing the game I noticed these nations do not build Kunst kamera. Alberina museums and such... And I really like to admire them on the map.

I try to mode your startpos from itan_campaign but the game crashes at first turn. I suspect it has something to do with regions.esf. How do you file work? Are they folder modded or are they always copied to the ETW proper folders at the beginning of the game by your start tool?

Yes indeed, you must copy the original file "region.esf" in the folder "itan_campaign," you find in the folder "global_map."
    Unfortunately, there will also be some other incompatibility, however I like the idea in the next update will make these corrections to direct the construction of prestigious buildings

Looking forward to it