Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Subs Power 1.5 (updated 10/01)

Default Re: Subs Power

That solution did not work. Placed the file in ETW's data folder and saw no change to my campaign map upon relaunch. Also tried the DME data folder and even the Subs Causa Belli folder just for kicks...no luck.

MatrixStorm's Avatar Campidoctor

I thank you very much to include the CB sub-mod into this.
    Could you maybe add my revolutionary Flags sub-mod too?
    I thought that there was just a minor thing that made it incompatible with DME 8.0.

Slashas's Avatar Miles

I want to say hi to the awesome community of total war center! I've been lurking around and now decided to become a part myself

I've been using this and it is just awesome! But it does not seem to work with darths latest beta :/

jayvikings57's Avatar Tiro

I am getting crashes with CB and the new DME beta.

Any fix for this. I cant launch the game now

Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Centenarius

Crashes during what?

Slashas's Avatar Miles

I installed the beta and then put subs power above it. Crashes when i try to start it!

Do you start the steam before the launcher?

Slashas's Avatar Miles

Yes, I've tried reinstalling, deleting scripts and everything I use to do when dme crashes. It starts if I install beta 7 and do not use this, but when I do, it crashes.

jayvikings57's Avatar Tiro

I also cant start it if I install CB. Wont start.

I reinstalled Empire and DME, and it works fine with all sub-mods besides CB

i'm using CB Extra with CB_core original names and it works but in campaign it crashes after 6-7 turns when it is maratha conferedacy or ottomans turn.
    i'm playing as Greece

Hey guys,apparently CB does not work with BETA DME.Just a heads up

When selecting in launcher causa belli and HUD minimizes to suppoort x40 saves.Hud starts in normal size.Whereas if i dont select causa belli hud starts minized

Default Re: Subs Power 1.5 (updated 10/01)

Hello! I very much enjoyed your mod manager, but, before I re install it (my old computer died like the workhorse it was) the one problem I had was that the campaign roads were gone and I was wondering if anyone had found a fix for it yet. I understand that it's a problem with CB, and that they are coming out with an updated version for DME 8, but, I am impatient and want to enjoy the additional unit types. Thanks again for this!

Thank you! And will it work with 4tpy?

Hi I have the same problem the size of the battalions once installed mod with CB power are affected but all items launchers all troops are home are outstanding in their correct size but the new ones are created have a size less equivalent to putting in larger settings instead of ultra.
    I've uninstalled, the full mod and reinstalled and the problem still happening, so I've uninstalled and installed without power mod and everything works normally and correctly I think is the CB or modification of the launcher but I'm not insurance.

Cheers and great job, I hope I can give a solution to this problem.

I download this mod, instal and when is game launching with CB submod i have CTD. Can someone help me ?

Quote Originally Posted by chiwy View Post
    Hi I have the same problem the size of the battalions once installed mod with CB power are affected but all items launchers all troops are home are outstanding in their correct size but the new ones are created have a size less equivalent to putting in larger settings instead of ultra.
    I've uninstalled, the full mod and reinstalled and the problem still happening, so I've uninstalled and installed without power mod and everything works normally and correctly I think is the CB or modification of the launcher but I'm not insurance.

Cheers and great job, I hope I can give a solution to this problem.
    This is a CB issue and you should address the question in CB thread.

thanks for your reply, I checked the power mod 1.5 runs perfectly without the CB, with the other mods, I will address the CB to see if there is a solution for the change in number of troops, which affect other mods.

Thanks for your great work

Can you include Ottoman mod in it?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast