Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 4

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Mass Effect 4

Quote Originally Posted by StealthFox View Post
    The armor does not look as refined and elegant as ME3 armor, most noticeably the helmet and the eyepiece. Does that mean it's a prequel or tech took a step back after the Reapers were destroyed? I don't think we can read too much into it. I consider it a technical demonstration, and damn, that video is mightily impressive.
    I pray this is not true about ME4. (Hopefully this is just bad dream) When I looked that ME4 person while. I was hoping a person, who had awful past and lost someone like badass man like Shepard himself. This is more like barbie Ken, who got sort beard.

I want shepard back to alive! If we looked that ending video of ME3 carefully. There was shepard body and in the end, he breathed! There must be away who can save him once again!

or bad say... in ME4...
    Few years after reapers were destroyed. Somewhere in place, Shepard wake up once again in lab. and doctor said. You was just lucky once again that you are alive, but you was soooooo ugly and burned that we haven't choice than make customize body for you. Giving a mirrow for shepard.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... Now I am so ugly and noboby will not know me as shepard anymore!
    Last edited by Noif de Bodemloze; February 05, 2013 at 05:42 AM.

Comes Domesticorum

I'm pretty sure that Shepard won't be returning to the next ME game except in references, if the game is set after ME3. I personally don't think it will be set in the future, but don't see much interest in setting it in the past either, especially a past without humans.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Noif de Bodemloze♔ View Post
    I have a hilarious solution. Give us a title.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

A game that focuses more on the ME universe and the politics within, and being able to pick your own race (Krogan/Turian/Human/Asari/Salarian) would get my interest.

And for the love of god, a better character creator!(maybe more attention to body type than face? We won't see our face most of the time, especially not if you use any kind of helmet).
    "He who wishes to be the best for his people, must do that which is necessary - and be willing to go to hell for it."

Let the Preservation, Advancement and Evolution of Mankind be our Greater Good.

And NO, my avatar is the coat of arms from the Teutonic Knightly Order because they're awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by SinerAthin View Post
    A game that focuses more on the ME universe and the politics within, and being able to pick your own race (Krogan/Turian/Human/Asari/Salarian) would get my interest.

And for the love of god, a better character creator!(maybe more attention to body type than face? We won't see our face most of the time, especially not if you use any kind of helmet).
    You see your face in dialog all the time, and there's an option to make your helmet invisible in conversation I think.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Noif de Bodemloze♔ View Post
    So... this could many anything. It could mean the game is so bad and different that it isn't even a mass effect game like Dragon Age 2 wasn't Dragon Age. There was a lot of hubris in interviews from Bioware like this before DA2 was out. I was not amused then and their obviously blatant douchbaggery about their game resulted in a weak title at best. Read some interviews on DA2 and the criticism of it. Made me dislike Bioware's leadership almost as much as Bobby Kotick. Saying they know what is best for the playerbase and they know what they want and how to make a game that sounds. Just like a kotick tirade. They didn't know what the players wanted at all, and I think Bioware doesn't even know what their fanbase wants anymore,e specially since they are EA Bioware-Mythic now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    I have a hilarious solution. Give us a title.
    lol
    Swear filters are for sites run by immature children.

The Dude's Avatar Praeses
    I hate it when forums display your location. Now I have to be original.

ME3 did the next game a disservice.

I have approximate answers and possible beliefs, and different degrees of certainty about different things, but I’m not absolutely sure of anything, and many things I don’t know anything about. But I don’t have to know an answer. I don’t feel frightened by not knowing.
    - Richard Feynman's words. My atheism.

Quote Originally Posted by SinerAthin View Post
    That'd be really something since they kind of abandoned it after the first game and turned all races in helpless douchebags that need saving from the white American hero.

I would really like more interaction like with Salarian task forces and smart ass Asari spectres indicating that those guys have been around this place for 2000 years longer than humanity and know their turf and are bigger and meaner than mankind in some aspects even if they don't act like.
    "Sebaceans once had a god called Djancaz-Bru. Six worlds prayed to her. They built her temples, conquered planets. And yet one day she rose up and destroyed all six worlds. And when the last warrior was dying, he said, 'We gave you everything, why did you destroy us?' And she looked down upon him and she whispered, 'Because I can.' "
    Mangalore Design

goro's Avatar Tribunus

Screw the krogan.I want to play as the yahg
    They are huge super smart you cant lie to them,4 pairs of eyes and armored skin.This race has great potential

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

Asari for me!

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

I was always quite partial to the Turians.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

To be honest i realy dont care about this.
    ME for me died with ME3.
    dead and buried.
    Last edited by Knight of Heaven; March 01, 2013 at 04:53 PM.

Habelo's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Are they gonna use unreal engine 4? Then it got some huge potential.
    You have a certain mentality, a "you vs them" and i know it is hard to see, but it is only your imagination which makes up enemies everywhere. I haven't professed anything but being neutral so why Do you feel the need to defend yourself from me?. Truly What are you defending? when there is nobody attacking?

I think Frostbite is more likely. EA is already pushing it on as many new games as they can.

Habelo's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I saw some trailers on frostbite and it seems to be like the unreal engine is way more impressive when out in space. Any thoughts from my fellow gamers?
    You have a certain mentality, a "you vs them" and i know it is hard to see, but it is only your imagination which makes up enemies everywhere. I haven't professed anything but being neutral so why Do you feel the need to defend yourself from me?. Truly What are you defending? when there is nobody attacking?

Is that guy from ME or Tron?

ME4 for me will be simple...

If this game is a prequel I will not buy

If its a sequel ill probably give it a try.

I'm desperately hoping ME4 takes a DA:O type route... letting the player be different races with maybe a number of different beginnings that all lead (but in different ways) out and connect to the main plot.

trance's Avatar Vicarius

**** that, I want to see my Shepard return from the dead (again, just that he didn't die this time around either) and rise like a phoenix of destruction and mixed parts of goody-goody and douchebaggy troll.

P.S. Am I the only one who seriously hates the other races in the Mass Effect universe. The Turians are okay I guess, but I seriously love shooting up those fugly, blue hippie aliens.
    Last edited by trance; March 12, 2013 at 05:33 PM.

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

Why hello there, Mr. Illusive Trance! ;P

I like most of the races in Mass Effect, especially the turians.