Thread: [FOTS] & [SHOGUN] Alternate Border Lines & Invisible Battle HUD (21oct12)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Icon3 [FOTS] & [SHOGUN] Alternate Border Lines & Invisible Battle HUD (21oct12)

[FOTS] & [SHOGUN] Alternate Border Lines & Invisible Battle HUD (21oct12)

Courtesy of the Sekigahara Campaign (mod) creator:

Changes the state borders (the line that separates each province/territory) to be thinner and less cluttery.

Adapted from Sekigahara Mod for Fall of the Samurai campaign map.

This makes the state and internal borders more transparent. You can still see it so you know which territories are whose but are more vague than vanilla's.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***And now: Transparent Borders for both Sengokujidai & Fall of the Samurai campaign maps. (These aren't on Steam Workshop for permission purpose)

"z_Campaign_Borders_transparent"

"z_Campaign_Borders_transparent_v2" - just a little adjustment to make the borders more transparent.

=================================================================================================================
    INVISIBLE BATTLE UI [FOTS](WIP)

As inspired by the amazing BullGod, I bring to you the adaption for FotS, the invisible battle UI. I figured out myself how to do this (to avoid pesterng BG) and after a few hit and miss I've managed to do it. I planned for further stuff to come if it looks good for release. (PLANS FOR SHOGUN 2 Version also)

**WIP - Version 2.1 uploaded

Credits still go to BG for inspiration. For his Shogun 2 rendition: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=452807
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INSTALLATION: Just drop in DATA folder.

(Try out this beautiful mod, SEKIGAHARA CAMPAIGN: www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1841)

All credits to Sekigahara mod creators.
    Last edited by yobi_uk; October 25, 2012 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Added new file

The Gentle Touch Of A Woman's Hand Can Soothe The Tempest Of A Man's Heart Especially If They Cook Something Tasty
    =========================================================

Default Re: [FOTS] Alternate Border Lines - Transparent

do this for shogun 2 as well! please

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

Just try seki and you will have it

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

:3 Nice mod!

ps. Nice to see my NoBWM mod in photo.

Icon10 Re: [FOTS] Alternate Border Lines - Transparent

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Noif♔ View Post

ps. Nice to see my NoBWM mod in photo.
    It wont be the same without it mate

Just loaded new file as per request for Shogun compatability.

Loaded Version 2 of Borders and Invisible Battle HUD for FOTS.
    Last edited by yobi_uk; October 19, 2012 at 12:01 PM. Reason: new files uploaded

The Gentle Touch Of A Woman's Hand Can Soothe The Tempest Of A Man's Heart Especially If They Cook Something Tasty

Default Re: [FOTS] & [SHOGUN] Alternate Border Lines & Invisible Battle HUD (19oct12)

The interface itself is not bad but as a tinker I like to change things here and there.

This is a work in progress. The battle UI have no banners behind units as well as the watermark (naval & land battles).

- Currently I have only tinkered with naval battle interface to make it less dull and lessen some clutter.
    - Still trying to figure out other things to tinker with.

Default Re: [FOTS] & [SHOGUN] Alternate Border Lines & Invisible Battle HUD (21oct12)

Would someone be a able to tell me which texture is used for the ADVISOR/ENCYC/MAIN MENU panel, not the icons (they're obvious), but the background panel itself?

Default Re: [FOTS] & [SHOGUN] Alternate Border Lines & Invisible Battle HUD (21oct12)

this really did the trick thanks!!

iCrusader's Avatar Civis

In the campaign UI, is not invisible... you know?

Any chance of creating a Battle-map version? ^^'

Unfortunately these links aren't working, any chance to reupload? Would like to use for Sengoku Jidae