Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6314647484950515253545556575859 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1169

Thread: Bug report

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Bug report

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Indirectly.... I'm using the fort slot for the administrative building, and it seems CA hard coded this slot as providing a fort automatically. But if you increase to level 3, the "automatic fort" should disappear.
    Yes but that is with my settlements. If the AI dont increase then I will have to always fight a fort battle

Hello Steph!
    I am playing a campaign with Austrian Empire and I have noticed that the tech Moe_national_defence is not working because I can't recruit any unit of Militia. I have tried this tech with other faction (France) and it works, allowing me to recruit the National Guard unit.

NOTE:I have a clean install with all the packs installed in data folder and the user script with all the lines aswell.

Best regards.

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

This tech is required to recruit Landwher for Austria, but not sufficient. Austria introduced Landwehr in 1808 only. Contrary to France which had National Guard before the Napoloenic wars.
    Last edited by Steph; February 19, 2019 at 01:00 PM.

Steph,do U plane update your mod?

Patrician Artifex

Not anytime soon, busy with a Warhammer mod. How is it a bug by the way?

CTD in battles. Play x40 units

Patrician Artifex

First, I don't plan to support 40 units. If the CTD comes from it...

Second, if you don't give details, how do you expect a correction?

What a details needs?

Patrician Artifex

What factions in the battle, what units in the armies, when does it crash... When starting? When firing artillery? When charging unit A instead of unit B?

When you are sick, what do you do? You call the doctor on the phone, and you tell him "I'm sick, heal me". Or you go so him to explain your symptoms?

I love your mod whatever the circumstances. In my opinion, the description of departures is my installed translator into russian or another reasons

It was near Munchen, I`m France vs Russia. And CTD when I put cursor on russian ulans? then they attack my lines

Patrician Artifex

Reproducible? Did you try the same battle in a custom battle, with the same units on both side and see if it happens? If yes, I could try to solve it. If not... I can correct something I cannot reproduce and test easily.

How come there is a long.... pause when you hit end turn?

I delete moe_visual.pack and remove this from user script and after that I got problem with effects. Hotwitzer altillery got strange glow when shoot. Other artillery got some strange effects. This mod is very good but I need shoot trails and vanilla smoke effect.

Civis

I will report that Denmark has no tech tree, not even after I have built Great university in Schlesvig. They are also not able to steal technology.
    This is a pity since they are not able to build their best ships.
    When I was playing as Italy everything was ok.

Regards

Trym

Text missing and custom battle crash.

Spitfire -WONDERBOLT!'s Avatar Vicarius
    Canterlot Castle, City of Canterlot, Equestria.

Settlement music in Britannia clashes with each other, recommend you trigger it only to play when the settlement is selected, not just when zoomed in, or remove/set it to same tune.
    GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR ENEMY AND LITTLE TO YOURSELF, AS IT MAKES YOUR VICTORY ALL THE GREATER!
    -Under the influence of medically prescribed drugs, please take much salt with this post, you have been warned!

Patrician Artifex

The events are not linked to a selection, it's just the background music used when moving around the map

Spitfire -WONDERBOLT!'s Avatar Vicarius
    Canterlot Castle, City of Canterlot, Equestria.

well I can hear two different tracks when zoomed in on munich, two in edinbrugh (dublin as well as edinbrugh), cardif in london, etc. it's unpleasantness ether lower the range at which where it can be heard, allow it to be disable by putting it in a separate file, or otherwise modify it.

It was a nice idea, a very nice one, it surprised me, but sadly it doesn't work very well.
    GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR ENEMY AND LITTLE TO YOURSELF, AS IT MAKES YOUR VICTORY ALL THE GREATER!
    -Under the influence of medically prescribed drugs, please take much salt with this post, you have been warned!

Alexander78's Avatar Campidoctor
    Civitate Content Emeritus

Hello, you did lovely mod. But there is one question: I start the company for the third time because my saves in some point do not work and I returns to the first turn. The whole gameplay is lost. Maybe there is a way to solve it? Thanks.