Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 73247484950515253545556575859 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1169

Thread: Bug report

Default Re: Bug report

Hello
    I would like to download your mod but impossible in automatic mode. In manual mode is what mode works? Is it up to date?

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

When not possible in automatic mode? Do you get something, like error message?
    Manual mod should work, but it is longer and more tedious

[QUOTE = Steph; 15830104] Lorsque cela n’est pas possible en mode automatique? Avez-vous quelque chose comme un message d'erreur?
    Le mode manuel devrait fonctionner, mais il est plus long et fastidieux [/ QUOTE]

hello
    error message: napoleon total war launcher not found

Hi ! First, thanks for this awsome mod ! But I have a problem about custom battle and factions appareance. When I select factions, the last ones disappear in the bottom of the screen (can't select Wurtemberg for example). I have tried with others screen resolutions, nothing change. I searched threads and found no solutions. So did I wrongly install the mod (I have already re-installed it with the installer) ? Or else ?

hello steph
    in the battle mod, I mounted the French carabiniers. But in the campaign mod, they are not there. What is the problem.

Patrician Artifex

Do you mean you didn't find where to recruit them?

http://stephane.f.david.free.fr/NTW/NTW.htm

Recruitable in Alsace if I recall correctly

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Do you mean you didn't find where to recruit them?

Recruitable in Alsace if I recall correctly

Hello
    yes it is in alsace.but we cannot recruit them because they are not there

First off, allow me to congratulate you on a wonderful mod! Chapeau!

I did find an issue: Playing as France, in the Grand Campaign, I have taken Bohemia and Moravia from the Austrians, but, no matter what I do, I can't recruit any troops there. Once conquered, each had a building that would allow recruitment of all basic types of troops, plus some others. At first, I repaired all the buildings, no recruitment. Then, I built all the buildings up one level. Still no recruitment. Then, I tore them all down, and, rebuilt them. Still no recruiting.

Hopefully this is a simple bug to fix.

Thanks again for all of your efforts!

Eve

Nevermind! LOL I didn't realize I needed a technology for this! Got it from Austria making peace!

For the technology Trading Companies, this is true both for the French and the Austrians, have not played anyone else to test, the Greek Indiaman is without a card.

For the technology Optics, please correct the following:
    class to glass
    device to devices
    ennemy to enemy
    move to movements
    trasnfer to transfer

Also, the Austrians seem quite limited in their recruitment. Piedmont can recruit nearly a 20 stack, while Vienna can barely recruit a 10 stack. The rest of the Austrian lands seem to be also quite severely restricted. (This may be a case where I have not found the right technology, but, I have Conscription and
    Mass Mobilization.)

Thank you.

Eve

Just recruited Swiss Dragoons, as Austria, no unit illustration.

Patrician Artifex

Nice of you to make report... But if you didn't notice last year i lost both my HDD (the main one AND the backup fried at the same time), including all my working files for the mod. Rebuilding them would take a lot of time, which I don't have as I'm busy on my warhammer mod.

So I unfortunately won't be able to update this mod anytime soon.

You can find in this page what are the recruited limits for the different regions

The global limits are based on the historical number of regiments, divided by 2, and then spread between the different regions of the faction.
    Last edited by Steph; June 18, 2020 at 11:31 PM.

Hi Steph first of all congratulations for the splendid masterpiece of this mod. I wanted to tell you that after playing the campaign with Prussia several times I noticed 2 anomalies. The first is the "Classical Economics" mission which even having researched the technology or having negotiated / purchased with other nations the game does not recognize the completion of the mission. The second is the recruitment of the elite unit "Gardegrenadiere 1808" the problem is that, even after having built the top level barracks researched the necessary technology and having reached the year it is never possible to recruit this unit. Thank you in advance for your availability and I hope you can help me find a solution.

Patrician Artifex

Sorry, but I lost all my files dues to a double HDD failure and it's very unlikely that I correct something.

Default Re: Napoleon : Masters of Europe (MoE), a new mod by l'Aigle and Steph

New version has been released or not?

Patrician Artifex

Read post just above yours...

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Read post just above yours...
    simple question
    can we increase the number of units of the six generals at the start of the game?
    davout 30 to 90, massena 30 to 60, ney 30 to 90, bonaparte; murat; bernodotte ......

because the generals that we recruit after the start of the game we can with RPFM

Patrician Artifex

probably by editing the startpos.