Thread: GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL MY MODS

Default GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL MY MODS

You probably all know that I have retired from the Total War Modding scene and I will support my current mods (read here). I consider all my current mods finished and well balanced and I am very happy you enjoy them.

As of today and until further notice, I will be much less active in the TWCenter forums, meaning that I will not be able to offer much technical help and support as previously. I will mostly read your feedback and reply less frequently, maybe I will have some fun watching your videos and other content you make with the mod, and will only have in mind to offer the following:

• A last hotfixed update for DarthMod: Shogun II (The v4,3++ is the latest version) *If CA makes a new official patch, I may come again to adapt the mod as it will be necessary*
    • A last hotfixed update for DarthMod Napoleon (The v2,6+ is the latest version)
    • A last gameplay & Launcher patch for DarthMod Empire (The v8.0 is the latest version)

I would like very much to also update my much older projects DarthMod for M2TW and DarthMod for RTW but cannot promise anything.

Please excuse me when I do not reply directly to you when you have a technical or any other DarthMod related question. You, the players, please, try to help each other when I or someone of my remaining colleague modders cannot reply to a topic or question. Nevertheless, the DarthMods are there for you to play them free and enjoy them, forever!

PS. If you think that DarthMod deserves it, give your like or follow in its pages.

Default Re: GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL MY MODS

Thanks for the great mods Lord Vader- I salute you.

Ayyubid's Avatar Tiro

I'm having an issue with 1.4. How do I enable Egypt, The Turks, and The Moors, in the "HARDER campaign"?

Ayyubid's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by DARTH VADER View Post
    You probably all know that I have retired from the Total War Modding scene and I will support my current mods (read here). I consider all my current mods finished and well balanced and I am very happy you enjoy them.

As of today and until further notice, I will be much less active in the TWCenter forums, meaning that I will not be able to offer much technical help and support as previously. I will mostly read your feedback and reply less frequently, maybe I will have some fun watching your videos and other content you make with the mod, and will only have in mind to offer the following:

• A last hotfixed update for DarthMod: Shogun II (The v4,3++ is the latest version) *If CA makes a new official patch, I may come again to adapt the mod as it will be necessary*
    • A last hotfixed update for DarthMod Napoleon (The v2,6+ is the latest version)
    • A last gameplay & Launcher patch for DarthMod Empire (The v8.0 is the latest version)

I would like very much to also update my much older projects DarthMod for M2TW and DarthMod for RTW but cannot promise anything.

Please excuse me when I do not reply directly to you when you have a technical or any other DarthMod related question. You, the players, please, try to help each other when I or someone of my remaining colleague modders cannot reply to a topic or question. Nevertheless, the DarthMods are there for you to play them free and enjoy them, forever!

PS. If you think that DarthMod deserves it, give your like or follow in its pages.

Hi, i'm having an issue with Darthmod 1.4. How do I enable Egypt, The Turks, and The Moors, in the "HARDER campaign"? It says in the mod that this can be done, but the instructions did not work.

Very good mod, but it has also forgotten include the factions of Ireland, Aragón, Navarre, Norses, Sweden and the Papals States.