Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Advertising Board - Subscribe to get the latest updates.

General Retreat's Avatar Policeman Pleb

Default Re: Advertising Board - Subscribe to get the latest updates.

I've just started my first AAR, Swords of the Sea. It follows the fate of England and her new occupiers.

Anduril248's Avatar Miles

Released the Prologue, starting on chapter 5
    Of Blades and Bows, CW PROJECT
    "The most incomprehenisble thing about the universe that it is comprehensible"-Albert Einestine

Wolar's Avatar Tiro

Scripta manent, verba volant.

My Byzantine AAR
    My Rome II story

I have a Third Age AAR as the Orcs of the Misty Mountains. We strike out on our own, which makes sauron cause us no end of grief. To watch me tear my hair out, check it out here.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...AR-20-Chapters

McScottish's Avatar The Scribbling Scotsman

Interested in the First World War? Interested in personal journeys of discovery amidst a hellish backdrop? Well if so then this could be just right for you! Take a click and follow the tale of Jim Sayers, just your average country boy, as he joins up and signs his life away for the duration. So, what are you waiting for? Your country needs you!

[A Great War AAR/Tale] "They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old."

nine-o's Avatar Civis
    From the east coast of Canada, the best damn part of North America!

Chapter 6 - The Fall of Glorfindel

"You are one of the last links between the Eldar and the world of Men. They shall need you before the end. Fly, fly to the North, and fear not. Tonite I shall dine in the Halls of Mandos, and look upon the face of Fëanor. Do not mourn me, but cherish my memory until we are united again in the Undying Lands. Farewell my friends, farewell."
    Last edited by nine-o; November 04, 2013 at 08:29 PM.
    Please read my current AAR, The Tale of the North!

Also check out my previous AAR effort, The Russian Republic!

Rex Anglorvm's Avatar Wrinkly Wordsmith

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-updated-06-11

Interested in tales of the supernatural, horror and science fiction?

If so check out the stories in this thread 'the metal tales'

At last they say. A new chapter. Chapter 11 of my AAR is up here. Drop a comment if you like

Rex Basiliscus's Avatar Senator

After the Prologue has given us a brief back story, the new entry, entitled Hatun, efendi, pasha, is now rellocating us to a slave market ... Follow the link in my signature to read my newest story: The Sultan and The Servant!

Cavalier's Avatar Vicarius

I'm writing an AAR with frequent updates about my Macedon campaign in Rome II.

I combine the playthrough story with narratives and events, and I try to incorporate lots of different characters and settings.

I also greatly exaggerate some things, and incorporate other more realistic happenings in order to create depth.

Expect no screenshots or similar things, as if I include such things the update time would be drastically reduced to perhaps one update per every second or third week in stead of 2 - 3 updates per two weeks.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...6#post13449866
    August Strindberg: "There's a view, current at the moment even among quite sensible people, that women, that secondary form of humanity (second to men, the lords and shapers of human civilisation) should in some way become equal with men, or could so be; this is leading to a struggle which is both bizarre and doomed. It's bizarre because a secondary form, by the laws of science, is always going to be a secondary form. Imagine two people, A (a man) and B (a woman). They start to run a race from the same point, C. A (the man) has a speed of, let's say, 100; B (the woman) has a speed of 60. Now, the question is 'Can B ever overtake A?" and the answer is 'Never!'. Whatever training, encouragement or self-denial is applied, the proposition is as impossible as that two parallel lines should ever meet."

Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

Blog Entries

The Designs of Men
    A Spanish AAR
    By Shankbot de Bodemloze

THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE

Hengest's Avatar It's a joke

I have some experience of working with concept artists, and 15 years experience in academic and journalist publishing. My aim is to create a series to host on a dedicated website. For the last five years I have been working with multi-media strategy management for music production and advertising agencies and intend to fully promote the project in with visual and audio media. Alternatively, the basic goal would be to prepare a draft to send to a publisher.

I'm looking for someone to collaborate with on a project, I am fairly open to different genres, I have a large catalogue of concepts. Due to workload I have not had the time to fulfil a project on my own in the last 9 months, that is a situation that is likely to continue for the next few months. I am a serious, semi-professional writer and I'd like to hear from anyone with ambition and drive. Let's talk!

General Retreat's Avatar Policeman Pleb

I seem to recall you bringing something like this up a while ago on the general chat - I'd still like to collaborate for a project if you're interested. Sling me a PM if you want to discuss specifics.
    Swords of the Sea: 1066 has come and gone, the Danelaw torn down and a new kingdom built in the image of its Norman rulers. But with time, wounds heal and what is broken can be reforged. The Danes have returned with steel, and seek to reclaim what is theirs.
    The Great Expedition: Pax Anglia, one of Earth's great empires, sprawling across the stars. On their newly colonised planet of Nova Sydney, adventure awaits on the savage frontier - Henry Boyce steps forward to lead an expedition to pierce the Bushlands' wild heart.
    Winter War: Finland, 1939. The Soviet war machine has begun its indomitable advance from the east. Of all its neighbours, only Finland stands alone in defiance. Conscript Anton Bezrukov prepares for a quick victory, but the reality is far bloodier...

Citizen

Blog Entries

The Designs of Men
    A Spanish AAR
    By Shankbot de Bodemloze

CHAPTER 2 - UPDATED 15th DECEMBER

Citizen

Blog Entries

The Designs of Men
    A Spanish AAR
    By Shankbot de Bodemloze

CHAPTER 3 - UPDATED 20thth DECEMBER

The Molossian Dogs - An Epirus AAR

This is a Radious Mod AAR

This is my first AAR with R2TW. Follow a young scribe in part one as he journeys with a famous general. Greece is divided and weak from other nations. How will she cope with all the outside threats? What will happen along the way? Read along to find out. Watch a young man, a general, and a nation become defined in part one of the tale: The Scribe

I am testing the limits of my creative dark side. Keeping true to GRRM's sense of brutality, hatred, and downright nastiness. I will not lie. Some parts make me even quiver in fear!

I am bending the hard covers here, so everyone knows!

My first chapter will be available January 1st!

Born of Stone and Sea

A New Year, A New Chapter. Chapter 13: A Fine Day for an Execution of my Way of the Bow AAR is up. Drop in and take a look.

vikior's Avatar Semisalis

Hi, please check out my first AAR, "A House divided".
    Rome Total War is a great game, but a mod like SAI makes it even better.
    The story follows Julian, the newly appointed Caesar, in his task to defend Gaul from the Germanic invaders. Meanwhile, his cousin, the Senior emperor, Constantius is suspicious of his younger cousin's success, and there will be civil war....

You can find the AAR here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...5-Campaign-AAR or you can click the link in my signature.

Chapter 14: Offence is the best defence is out of my AAR, Way of the Bow:A Chosokabe AAR. Find it here, over in the desolate(though possibly soon to be abundant) Shogun 2 AAR sub forum.