Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Advertising Board - Subscribe to get the latest updates.

Default Re: Advertising Board - Subscribe to get the latest updates.

Blood on The Hill

"The line stopped, I looked around veteran men looking determined, fearless whereas there were recruits scared so much that you couldn’t tell if their skin was bone or not."

Listen to the heroic tales of the men who faced impossible odds during the battle for "Blood" hill
    If you want to know what happens click here

Marvzilla's Avatar Senator

What can make the sky crumble ? Find out in a new chapter of:

The Epic of Preamu

Hitai de Bodemloze's Avatar 避世絕俗
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

After years of division and civil strife, the Fujiwara clan has finally begun to realize its birthright. After having been ousted from the imperial court decades before, one young man has taken it upon himself to restore his clan's honour. With intense battles between a new breed of warriors named the samurai, treacherous political intrigue involving the warring factions of the Japanese court and a bitter struggle between tradition and change, follow the Fujiwara clan on the road to Kyoto.

Lуra's Avatar Praeses

Not sure if this is the right place, but....

After much time it has finally begun!
    See the world of Ataname in this interactive comic! Click the image to see.

~Lyra

The Dread Pirate Roberts IV

Well, I hope you click on this link I post below, this is my very first AAR. Sadly it is text-based only for two reasons: 1) I donīt enough time to make AAR with pictures as I am in progress of lot other things: school, project etc. 2) I havenīt gotten sadly the technique properly, how to post pictures with least time usage...any suggestions are welcomed in my AAR comments (reply to AAR thread). Thanks ahead, bros (Also my signature should the AAR)

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...e-Scottish-AAR
    The Sons of Mars - Brutii AAR

​"We Brutii are the only true Romans. We drove out the Kings. We saved Rome. We made the Republic."

OFFICIAL QUIZ SHOW THREAD!! - Go ahead and give your best shot to the trivia questions!! - (LINK CHANGED!! CLICK THE UNDERLINED IS CORRECT ONE!!)
    ​(Made by Philip Regent)

Finally, Yuki is back and off doing is usual stuff back in medieval Japan. He fights, falls in love and generally has an all round good time. All this and more in Chapter 5 of Way of the Bow:A Chosokabe AAR. So come over and have a read

"A gun is as deadly in the hands of a 14-year-old, as it is in the hands of a 40-year-old"

It is 1993, now. The war is progressing forward as expected. The Revolutionary United Front, headed by leader and founder, Foday Sankoh, has taken large swaths of territory, as the government retreats closer to the west, to the capital, at Freetown. As the world turns it's back on Sierra Leone, the country descends into anarchy, with the ousting of a dictator, replaced by 25-year-old Captain Valentine Strasser, as the new head of state. The last thing of Strasser's agenda is quelling the rebellion which has torn the country apart for two years. In contention with arguably the most brutal, and savage rebel force in West Africa, the R.U.F. has taken nearly half of the country, effectively.

A white South African boy, 12-year-old Youth First Captain Able (Abel van de Kaans) has been given command of the youth brigade, in the Moyamba junction. The adult rebel commander, Major Red, has left the junction, and the unruly youth brigade operates the largest highway junction in the south of the country. Abel know's he must finally deal with insubordination in his ranks, particularly that of Omry (Captain Original), and Henry (Captain Hellion). Unifying his soldiers is the key, and he will do what is necessary to prove his worthiness for command, to his superiors...

Chapter XI is now up. Follow the story from the beginning!

Histories of a Boy Soldier
    Last edited by Dance; March 28, 2013 at 12:17 PM.

TheBromgrev's Avatar Ducenarius

Another update (several actually ) to my Japan AAR for Hearts of Iron 3 using an old version of the HPP mod. In the latest chapters I analyze how the war with China went and go over Japan's actions prior to joining WW2.
    Non-TW AAR: Kantai Kessen - Empire of Japan [HOI3 with HPP mod] - last updated April 16, 2013

New update for Kantai Kessen. This update goes over Japan's long-term war goals. Next up, find out what was going on in Europe while Japan was conquering China.
    Non-TW AAR: Kantai Kessen - Empire of Japan [HOI3 with HPP mod] - last updated April 16, 2013

Another Update for my Hearts of Iron 3: For the Motherland Japan AAR. This chapter discusses Japan's view on WW2 as well as Italy's many achievements during the war, which was started by France declaring war on Germany and Italy in February 1939.

Indefinitely Banned

If anyone wants to join a participative AAR (meaning, readers get to decide the course), then you could check my new IB2:CB mod using AAR here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ticipative-AAR

Derpy Hooves's Avatar Bombs for Muffins
    My flagship, the Litany of Truth, spreading DESPAIR across the galaxy

Going to start a participatory AAR for ETW. Have not decided which faction will be used so I'm letting the members decide. Voting phase ends on Saturday http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?597848-Participatory-AAR-(Faction-Finding-Phase)

Chapter VI- A new Life is up of Way of the Bow: A Chosokabe AAR. Hope you guys enjoy it after a rather long wait

PS. Actually it was up a few days ago i am just too lazy to remember to post here!

Chapter VII of Way of the Bow:A Chosokabe AAR is up now. And when i mean it is up now i mean fresh from my word document onto the forums. So head over there. You may be pleasantly surprised.

Hey I would like to advertise my Georgia campaign. After many people asking to continue my Courland campaign, wich sadly enough crashed, I decided to start a new AAR with another small nation.

There are already two chapters finishing and the third chapter is coming.

Some information about my AAR:

- It's a Empire total waar AAR
    - It's with darth mod
    - It's set both campaign and battle on the most difficult
    - It's without reloads (I'll probably end up losing xD)

I hope you'll like it. In the beginning I'll be trying to capture some regions around my capital, reinforcing the homeland. After that main goal will be to find colonies and conquer other worlds. It depends on my neighbours though. If they want war there will be no other option then to conquer them first.

Here's the link, please check it out

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post12903146

Audacia's Avatar Give Life Back to Music
    Discontent Emeritus

Default Re: Writers' Study Chat and Feedback - Ask all your questions here!

I'm back with more I have decided to begin blogging! Surprising, huh? Anyway, while this may not be everybody's cup of tea, I invite you to check out my blog here. Feel free to comment on whatever you may like here, and if you're on tumblr, check out my page here. Thanks for reading!

Under the patronage of Inkie Pie: Text Editor for The Great War
    Roma Surrectum II

IlluminatiRex's Avatar Are you on the square?
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Chapter I of my first ever AAR is up. Total War Center Kings II: The Crusader Edition (A Crusader Kings II AAR). Chapter I: A slow day at TWC
    I am the author of the "Weaker Towers" and "Officers Of" series of mods for Total War: Warhammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Holmes
    One of the problems with trying to write about the First World War is that most people have already read Wilfred Owen and Siegfried Sassoon, Pat Barker and Sebastian Faulks before you get to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Fisher
    Can the Army win the war before the Navy loses it?

Tigellinus's Avatar Citizen

Tears of the Great has been updated!#26

Proudly under the patronage of McScottish

Scottish King's Avatar Campidoctor
    Discontent Emeritus

A new installment in the Acamar universe begins with Chapter 1 of Tales of Acamar: Legends. This new work will be a collecting of short stories exploring what has happened before in the Acamar galaxy before the event of Tales of Acamar: Outbreak. Check out the first chapter here
    The White Horse: Hanover AAR (On going ETW AAR)
    Tales of Acamar: Legends WS Yearly Award Best Plot Winner (On-going CW Piece)
    The Song of Asnurn: An Epic Poem MCWC VI Winner (On-hold CW Piece)
    Tales of Acamar: Outbreak (Finished)
    To Conquer the World for Islam A Moor AAR (Finished)

Scottish King's Avatar Campidoctor
    Discontent Emeritus

Next chapter of the Tales of Acamar: Legends up here.
    The White Horse: Hanover AAR (On going ETW AAR)
    Tales of Acamar: Legends WS Yearly Award Best Plot Winner (On-going CW Piece)
    The Song of Asnurn: An Epic Poem MCWC VI Winner (On-hold CW Piece)
    Tales of Acamar: Outbreak (Finished)
    To Conquer the World for Islam A Moor AAR (Finished)