Page 52 of 164 FirstFirst ... 22742434445464748495051525354555657585960616277102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 3265

Thread: DCI: Last Alliance - Open Beta released, NEW: 10 October 2020 new patch released, contains Ents - Wolves - Spiders crashes fix! (and more)

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance Total War - WIP. Map preview updated 16th March

No I'm Swedish alright, it is Witwhnar, among the greatest modder there is, who's an assuie, my co-captain on this ship of naive undertakings ^^

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

He wishes. Fortunately we have a strict quarantine policy which would make it illegal to bring a Swedish ferret into the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Valentino View Post
    Okay, what I meant was if the Black Numenoreans broke off from Sauron and reduced their worship of Melkor and began worshipping Illuvatar again, they could get a right to the throne of Arnor. Just a thought, and will probably have to be made as a submod.
    Sounds like a job for a submod indeed.

lol thanks.

Any news ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jmonstra View Post
    Any news ?
    Hmm, well...
    We've been in full activity, especially with a lot of ingame features concerning Sauron, Mordor and the One Ring... you might even get an idea looking at my signature
    There will be a lot of new neat portraits crafted by Araval and as previous mentioned we will have battle field units for Elrond [same kind as FRoGS have] and Gil-galad.
    Then we might not be long from a preview of Eryn Galen (sorry to all evil fan boys, but your time will come) and of other new creations that will kick some
    Last edited by Ngugi; May 13, 2014 at 08:05 AM.

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Foederatus

Will you include leo's settlements, unofficial patch 4.5 or 4.6 when it comes out?
    I searched the thread and the op but I couldn't find an answer! Sorry if it was there and I missed it!

That's indeed quite good news. Can't wait to see Eryn Galen!

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Quote Originally Posted by lzs View Post
    Will you include leo's settlements, unofficial patch 4.5 or 4.6 when it comes out?
    I searched the thread and the op but I couldn't find an answer! Sorry if it was there and I missed it!
    Yes; not all models work for a Second Age game and there're other considerations, but to a fair degree.
    Though that will wait for the final release and will not be part of the beta as I will spend the time on more crucial and core content, with perhaps some minor exception.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelduin View Post
    That's indeed quite good news. Can't wait to see Eryn Galen!
    Think it will appease, in any case we're most entusiastic

Foederatus

That's great, thank for your answer Ngugi! I also hope you will include Finarfin's Minas Ithil from his submod of the second age!

Sort of haha, before we got permission from Finarfin to use his version Emperor of Hell ceated our own textures and we got permission to use that, so DCI rather have a 'twin' right now

This looks great Ngugi hope this succeeds can't wait for some previews

Quote Originally Posted by ForBalin View Post
    This looks great Ngugi hope this succeeds can't wait for some previews
    Thanks!
    It will, no worries, it's a highly dedicated and skilled team onto it

Yes, in a post above it was noted we may be close to a preview of Eryn Galen; I was about to say that after that there's only a few previews left haha, but realised we have then only previewed 5 of 13 factions, so there's much fun yet to come ^^
    Last edited by Ngugi; May 15, 2014 at 02:24 PM.

Can't believe I only just saw some of these previews but the quality of your new units is incredible! Those Linar Infantry especially are some of the best models I have ever seen. Whoever made them deserves a hailstorm of rep.

Quote Originally Posted by tombombadil View Post
    Can't believe I only just saw some of these previews but the quality of your new units is incredible! Those Linar Infantry especially are some of the best models I have ever seen. Whoever made them deserves a hailstorm of rep.
    Great praise, glad you like them
    You heard him folks, give Curufin some love ^^

I wish the little ferret Godspeed, and a speedy return if possible. Until then, fare thee well my friend.

So Ngugi is absent and he is no longer a citizen until he comes back?

Suspend by request means he asked to be suspended. Likely for exams or something.
    Last edited by Nelduin; May 25, 2014 at 07:11 AM. Reason: typo

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

That was i thought Thanks!

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

He has some real life commitments to take of, yes. He'll be back in a few days.

Civis

Real life? is that a submod?