Page 42 of 164 FirstFirst ... 173233343536373839404142434445464748495051526792142 ... LastLast

Thread: DCI: Last Alliance - Open Beta released, NEW: 10 October 2020 new patch released, contains Ents - Wolves - Spiders crashes fix! (and more)

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - WIP. UI mini preview 15th October 2013

they look much better in fact

talking for the sake of it, green color for riders is not that great (I mean I don't like the green color in general for the goblinoid units), dark brown would look better

Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

We think so ^^

Those are King Kong's soldiers who we don't have permission to edit, so they will remain in their TATW version [our version only change the wargs, not the Orcs on them]; at least till we get permissions or get hands on decent replacement models (Orc modelling is not the most common nisch haha)

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Omg this is Epic ! Love the UI
    Last edited by Pyres Δt Varanasi; October 29, 2013 at 09:33 AM.

I have a question which is highly related to this submod, but not directly connected. While I plan to play DCI-Last Alliance upon its release, is there any way for me to implement some of the re-imaged High Elves roster to MOS? Specifically Círdan's Mariners and the new Generals' Bodyguards? Those troops are so cool.

Looking forward to play this mod. So what about a near release date ?

@ LoneCaribou
    Hi L', now you make Curufin happy ^^
    Yes, it will be possible to transfere them, and not very hard to boot

@ shadowtroll
    Thanks! (and welcome to TWC as well)
    Afraid not close. When I began last August or September I hoped it out within the year, but the ambition has risen all the time when the team came together, trough their skills and craftmanship and following new or improved ideas; the hope is a release next year mind you, though I'd say late next year.

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    Afraid not close. When I began last August or September I hoped it out within the year, but the ambition has risen all the time when the team came together, trough their skills and craftmanship and following new or improved ideas; the hope is a release next year mind you, though I'd say late next year.
    aww this is false advertising man !

Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Þiudreiks's Avatar Civis

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - WIP. Preview of Lindon (HE) + the Númenórean roster added

Love this time period in the lore. Looks great, I really love the look of the Eldar Marines.

Welcome to TWC Thiudreiks!

Thanks, and will make Curufin glad to hear

dannyalex's Avatar Campidoctor

correct me if i am wrong Ngugi ... isnt finished right?

will be available for vanilla also or only for Mos?
    Most Chivalrous commander 2020-2021

I correct you then hehe, because no we are not close to finish ATM. Though much is done and in progress, so we fear no darkness ^^

Oh no, trust me, DCI:LA will be only for vanilla haha; if someone want to make a MOS submod to DCI:LA they will be welcome but we won't sacrafice anything of our game to create a cut down and crippled version that could work with MOS - or PCP, FRoGS, DaC or any other.
    If people want to play both/many they can have multiple installations

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    I correct you then hehe, because no we are not close to finish ATM. Though much is done and in progress, so we fear no darkness ^^

Oh no, trust me, DCI:LA will be only for vanilla haha; if someone want to make a MOS submod to DCI:LA they will be welcome but we won't sacrafice anything of our game to create a cut down and crippled version that could work with MOS - or PCP, FRoGS, DaC or any other.
    If people want to play both/many they can have multiple installations
    Agree its too much work. Besides as you said multiple installations for the win .

Ministry's Avatar Tiro

Love the progress, thank you for the preview!

Glad to hear it's appriciated, makes it a greater joy for us to spend our blood, sweat and tears!

(personally I prefere to spend Curufin's blood, Araval's sweat and Withwnar's tears, but anyway)

Macilrille's Avatar Domesticus

Yes you do favour this, Ferritmaster...

Hi so.. is there any version we can download?

Hello GothSaruman!
    No, there's no beta out yet, and while we technically could share our alpha we work on it on one hand wouldn't be meaningful to play, and on the other it would reveal things we do not want shall be known before release
    So up to a year yet you'll have to wait, if we can manage, but it's a great team, for a beta to rock on in

Will this submod use the DAC map or vanilla TATW? Looks awesome by the way!!!

Thanks 56'
    A good question, to which the answer is that the final word is not said. Our intention has been to use a modified version of the TATW map, but we have been offered to use and still have it open as an alternative to use the DaC and make modifications of it. Presumably we will conclude quite soon, what map to use is essential before much of the scripting is meaningful to get done du to cordinates etc

Blog Entries

So up to a year yet you'll have to wait