Thread: DCI: Last Alliance - Open Beta released, NEW: 10 October 2020 new patch released, contains Ents - Wolves - Spiders crashes fix! (and more)

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - Open Beta for June announced, exact date TBD. Last units preview, Númenor now online. Invasion video previewed and War in the East Trailer added; See 'Latest news'

This looks amazing!

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - Open Beta for June announced, precise date to follow. Last faction units preview, Númenor now online!

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Lux View Post
    The beta will be out soon and be open for everyone to play.
    This is the best news, I have heard all year!

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - Open Beta for June announced, precise date to follow. Last faction units preview, Númenor now online!

Quote Originally Posted by Fahnat View Post

This video is not a trailer, per say, but i wanted to use it as promotional material for the mod.
    This video will go to the mod for the evil factions invasions event.
    i love it! is all of the music in-game too?

dont make me wait too long for the beta, or i WILL go to sweden and take your leader hostage! dont think i wont!

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by HannibalExMachina View Post
    i love it! is all of the music in-game too?
    In game, the music is used by only the video atm.
    dont make me wait too long for the beta, or i WILL go to sweden and take your leader hostage! dont think i wont!
    He's already missing, so please, do us a favour!

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Araval View Post
    That`s whats happening if you have Ferrets at home.
    Hope he`s well, any intel?

Quote Originally Posted by Araval View Post
    In game, the music is used by only the video atm.

good thing i have a very particular set of skills....

1200 × 630

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Morifea View Post
    That`s whats happening if you have Ferrets at home.
    Hope he`s well, any intel?
    Haven't heard from him for two months.

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - Open Beta for June announced, exact date TBD. Last units preview, Númenor now online. Invasion video previewed and War in the East Trailer added; See 'Latest news'

only person in sweden to actually self-isolate. i hope. man, these nordic models just cant catch a break. the political ones i mean, not the hot people ones. i hear every swedish person is hot, its the law or something.

Breathtaking preview I loved every second of it

Louis Lux's Avatar Into the Light
    Patrician

DCI: Last Alliance Public Beta will be released on the 20th!

You can take this opportunity to get reacquainted with the mod and revisit/rewatch our previews and videos.

Main Features:

• Third Age campaign map adapted to Last Alliance era * Video * Preview *
    • New battle map settlements * Part 1 * Part 2 * Part 3 * Part 4 *
    • Extensive new rosters and unit models
    • All new unit stats, prices and recruitment system
    • Custom prominent generals on the battlefield like Elendil, Elrond, Galadriel etc.
    • New and extensive mechanics for the One Ring, for good and evil; if wrested from the hand of Sauron! * Video *
    • Cross-religion 'jihad' enables joint counter-invasions for good factions * Tôl Acharn *
    • New scripts (example: Immortal Nazgûl)
    • Palantiri, truly useful palantirs, now without drawbacks, and Galadriel's Mirror * Video *
    • Extensive AoR system for the Númenórean Kingdoms
    • Corruption-balancing for the Númenórean Kingdoms, the Kingdom of Khazad-dûm and the Kingdom of Lindon
    • New buildings
    • New UI * Faction Symbols * Portraits * Ancillaries * Unit Cards *
    • New music * Part 1 * Part 2 *
    • Ample lore credibility * Part 1 * Part 2 * Part 3 *

Playable Factions:

League members that can call and join the Tôl Acharn

Non-League members (can join the Tôl Acharn if player)

Sauron's followers (can call Invasions)

Invasion, Tôl Acharn or neither depending on player choice (Oathbreaker, Oathkeeper or Neutral)

Cinematic and Trailers:

* War in the North Trailer * War in the East Trailer *
    * Battle Cinematic * One Ring Poem * Fall of Gil-galad *
    * Invasion In-game Cinematic *
    Last edited by Louis Lux; June 13, 2020 at 02:04 PM.

At last! I've been waiting this mod for years.
    I'm eager to play!
    Good job everyone!

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

All aboard the hype traaaaaaaaaaain, I can promise you'll have a blast playing!
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - Open Beta for June 20th announced. Last units preview, Númenor now online. Invasion video previewed and War in the East Trailer added; See 'Latest news'

hey, guess who has a week off work starting on the 20th? THATS RIGHT MOFOS!

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - Open Beta for June 20th announced. Last units preview, Númenor now online. Invasion video previewed and War in the East Trailer added; See 'Latest news'

Coincidence? I think not
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

THE HYPE TRAIN HAS BEEN *** UNLEASHED.

Fantastic job by everyone involved and I'm glad all your hard work has paid off.

Excellent news !

Now, to choose what will be the first campaign... Eryn Galen ? Easterlings ? Hill-Men ? Everyone ?

I have been waiting years such great news to reinstall TATW.
    I knew I was right to keep faith.

Turkafinwë's Avatar The Sick Baby Jester
    Content Emeritus

Let's go boys!

Fahnat's Avatar Ordinarius
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Release date trailer out!

So much hype !

The video is really good, nice job