Thread: DCI: Last Alliance - Open Beta released, NEW: 10 October 2020 new patch released, contains Ents - Wolves - Spiders crashes fix! (and more)

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - Open Beta released, get your copy and play folks!

Quote Originally Posted by youneuoy View Post
    Yes, there is such a problem on the disk version of the game (the age of the characters is not displayed, this is due to the possibility of introducing immortal characters with an age of several thousand years , example- https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...1#post15907504) and it is fixed in version M2TWEOP v1.18 (above I provided a link to a test version of the program, a newer one you can take in the subforum indicated in my signature). https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...1#post15933163 - here I indicated how to activate the fix of crashes when using monsters in battle.
    Fixing the creature crashes is something I would very much like to see happen. For DCI:LA and any other mod that needs a solution for this problem. If you can provide such a solution that would be great and much appreciated. I have been busy with this in my own modest way for five years or so, starting a thread five years ago HERE. A lot of suggestions were made there, but a real fix for the problem wasn't among them. I was quite surprised it may be possible to prevent the crashes by editing a part of the game code.
    I will probably try your fix myself in the coming days, when I get it to work that is. I should be able to, but understandably at this time it's a bit of a puzzle that needs to be solved before you can actually install it correctly.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Spitfire -WONDERBOLT!'s Avatar Vicarius
    Canterlot Castle, City of Canterlot, Equestria.

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - Open Beta released, get your copy and play folks!

so how do I get this to work with TATW? like can I duplicate the TATW folder or what?
    GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR ENEMY AND LITTLE TO YOURSELF, AS IT MAKES YOUR VICTORY ALL THE GREATER!
    -Under the influence of medically prescribed drugs, please take much salt with this post, you have been warned!

So glad to be a part of this and see the Open Beta

Louis Lux's Avatar Into the Light
    Patrician

Yes you can duplicate the folder but you'll need to make a few adjustments, there is a guide here

Hi, I have been waiting this mod for a long time, and oh boy, it's great!
    One question. Can you avoid the haradrim rebelion if you got many troops in the harads citys? Once that you defeat them, can the haradrim rebel again?

The only problem that I got is why the dunharrow city cant conect the two sides of the white mountains. With the men of the mountains you can only expand in the early game in the calenardhon plains, I considers this strange, because that means that the king of the men of the mountains must travel a long road to made the oath to the Stone of Erech, when this place is really close to the capital.

Sorry if it's hard to understand me, my English is horrible.

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

1a) No.
    1b) Hmm, not sure. It's possible that a settlement that goes rebel could go to the HRebels instead. I don't think so but can't say "definitely not".

2) If there was a pass through the mountains there then it would often be blocked anyway by any character standing in it. e.g. If MotM is standing in the pass then AI Lorien isn't smart enough to realise that they cannot go that way, when they're trying to go to or from Edhellond. So now the pass north would be blocked for Lorien by MotM and the path south would be blocked for MotM by Lorien (trying to get through to go north), for example. So a lot of the time the path would be useless to everybody, so better that it didn't exist at all.
    Last edited by Withwnar; July 13, 2020 at 04:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Withwnar View Post
    1a) No.
    1b) Hmm, not sure. It's possible that a settlement that goes rebel could go to the HRebels instead. I don't think so but can't say "definitely not".

2) If there was a pass through the mountains there then it would often be blocked anyway by any character standing in it. e.g. If MotM is standing in the pass then AI Lorien isn't smart enough to realise that they cannot go that way, when they're trying to go to or from Edhellond. So now the pass north would be blocked for Lorien by MotM and the path south would be blocked for MotM by Lorien (trying to get through to go north), for example. So a lot of the time the path would be useless to everybody, so better that it didn't exist at all.
    Mordor had this problem with Minas Ithil/Morgul in my current campaign. A Haradrim general somehow got stuck between Minas Ithil and Cirith Ungol after Gondor took the former, which blocked the Mordor stack for dozens of turns.

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyPistol View Post
    Mordor had this problem with Minas Ithil/Morgul in my current campaign. A Haradrim general somehow got stuck between Minas Ithil and Cirith Ungol after Gondor took the former, which blocked the Mordor stack for dozens of turns.
    It happens sometimes. IIRC I have seen something similar happen in a let's play by Izzy.
    Last edited by Veteraan; July 13, 2020 at 08:19 AM.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

So, I finished my lindon campaign with the mordor patch that was kindly given to me, and not a single CTD to report

I've completed 2 campaigns so far.
    I started with the good campaigns i thought would be the easiest ones.

Oathkeepers MotM and Lindon.

Despite what Ngugi said in his video, the easiest way to go as MotM is clearly oathkeepers.
    This way, you backstab enedwaith when they're busy with Numenor, then the orcs, when they're busy with so many enemies, and then hillmen.
    The campaign was fairly easy, as your opponents' armies are vastly inferior to what they would be as oathbreakers.
    The same goes for your allies.

Lindon was easy too. I crushed the same opponents, in the same order,(with oathbreakers in the middle) and then steamrolled mordor.
    The only problem was at the end of the campaign, when the dwarves attacked Lorien, despite being hard pressed by rhun.
    And then they attacked me. Not very lore wise, but good for the challenge.

All in all, it was pleasant to play.
    It may be a good idea to introduce optional extra challenges like in MOS, to increase the difficulty level for good players.

I started an eryn galen campaign, and had couple battle crashes there.
    Without any special units on the battlefield, while fighting the orcs.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    20:59:51.204 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE220:59:51.205 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Feb 25 2008 version development ===
    20:59:51.208 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    20:59:51.208 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    20:59:51.208 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    20:59:51.209 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    20:59:51.209 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    20:59:51.209 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    21:00:00.298 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 12294, column 3
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction ireland (bdg invalid_level vs clt huge_city)
    21:00:00.298 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 12294, column 3
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction egypt (bdg invalid_level vs clt huge_city)
    21:00:00.299 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 12294, column 3
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction sicily (bdg invalid_level vs clt huge_city)
    21:00:00.299 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 12294, column 3
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction normans (bdg invalid_level vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction saxons (bdg invalid_level vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction scotland (bdg invalid_level vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction moors (bdg invalid_level vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction turks (bdg invalid_level vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction mongols (bdg invalid_level vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction milan (bdg invalid_level vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction england (bdg invalid_level vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction france (bdg invalid_level vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction hre (bdg invalid_level vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction portugal (bdg invalid_level vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction spain (bdg invalid_level vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction venice (bdg invalid_level vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction hrebels (bdg invalid_level vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction poland (bdg town vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction papal_states (bdg invalid_level vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction byzantium (bdg invalid_level vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction aztecs (bdg invalid_level vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction timurids (bdg invalid_level vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction russia (bdg invalid_level vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction denmark (bdg invalid_level vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction teutonic_order (bdg invalid_level vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction norway (bdg invalid_level vs clt huge_city)
    21:00:00.300 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 12294, column 3
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction hungary (bdg invalid_level vs clt huge_city)
    21:00:00.300 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 12294, column 3
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction slave (bdg invalid_level vs clt huge_city)
    21:01:03.612 [game.script] [always] ############# Campaign Difficulty = Very Hard
    21:01:03.612 [game.script] [always] ############# Battle Difficulty = Very Hard
    21:01:03.612 [game.script] [always] Germanicu5 ReallyBadAI v5.7 Running.
    21:04:19.884 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 247503, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    label_unit referenced non-existent unit
    21:04:19.884 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 247504, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    21:04:19.884 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 247505, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    21:04:19.884 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 247506, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    21:04:19.884 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 247507, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    21:04:19.884 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 247508, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    21:04:19.884 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 247509, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    21:04:19.884 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 247510, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    21:04:19.884 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 247511, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    21:04:19.884 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 247512, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    21:04:19.884 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 247513, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    21:04:19.884 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 247514, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    21:04:19.884 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 247516, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a4u9'.
    21:04:19.884 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 247516, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a4u10'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a4u11'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a4u12'.
    21:04:19.885 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 247516, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a4u13'.
    21:04:19.885 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 247516, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a4u14'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a4u15'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a4u16'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a4u17'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a4u18'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a4u19'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a4u20'.
    21:04:19.885 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 247570, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    label_unit referenced non-existent army
    21:04:19.885 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 247571, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a6u1'
    21:15:23.517 [game.script] [always] ############# Campaign Difficulty = Very Hard
    21:15:23.517 [game.script] [always] ############# Battle Difficulty = Very Hard
    21:15:23.518 [game.script] [always] Germanicu5 ReallyBadAI v5.7 Running.
    21:37:55.604 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 247466, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    21:37:55.604 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 247467, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    21:37:55.604 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 247468, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    21:37:55.604 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 247469, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    21:37:55.604 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 247470, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    21:37:55.604 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 247471, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    21:37:55.604 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 247472, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    21:37:55.604 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 247473, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    21:37:55.604 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 247474, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    21:37:55.604 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 247475, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    21:37:55.604 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 247476, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    21:37:55.604 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 247477, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    21:37:55.605 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 247478, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    21:37:55.605 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 247479, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    21:37:55.605 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 247480, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    21:37:55.605 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 247481, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    21:37:55.605 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 247482, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    21:37:55.605 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 247484, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a3u4'.
    21:37:55.605 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 247484, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a3u5'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a3u6'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a3u7'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a3u8'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a3u9'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a3u10'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a3u11'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a3u12'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a3u13'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a3u14'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a3u15'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a3u16'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a3u17'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a3u18'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a3u19'.
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a3u20'.
    21:37:55.605 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 247539, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    label_unit referenced non-existent army
    21:37:55.606 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 247540, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a5u1'
    21:37:55.685 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <ai_gta_add_unit_label>, at line 248079, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'ai_gta_add_unit_label': invalid unit label '817688960'.

21:37:55.685 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <ai_gta_add_unit_label>, at line 248080, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'ai_gta_add_unit_label': invalid unit label '817688976'.

21:37:55.685 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <ai_gta_add_unit_label>, at line 248081, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'ai_gta_add_unit_label': invalid unit label '817688992'.

21:37:55.685 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <ai_gta_add_unit_label>, at line 248082, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'ai_gta_add_unit_label': invalid unit label '817689008'.

21:37:55.685 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <ai_gta_add_unit_label>, at line 248083, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'ai_gta_add_unit_label': invalid unit label '817689024'.

21:37:55.686 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <ai_gta_add_unit_label>, at line 248084, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'ai_gta_add_unit_label': invalid unit label '817689056'.

21:37:55.686 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <ai_gta_add_unit_label>, at line 248085, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'ai_gta_add_unit_label': invalid unit label '817689072'.

21:37:55.686 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <ai_gta_add_unit_label>, at line 248086, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'ai_gta_add_unit_label': invalid unit label '817689088'.

21:37:55.686 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <ai_gta_add_unit_label>, at line 248087, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'ai_gta_add_unit_label': invalid unit label '817689104'.

21:37:55.686 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <ai_gta_add_unit_label>, at line 248088, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'ai_gta_add_unit_label': invalid unit label '817689120'.

21:37:55.686 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <ai_gta_add_unit_label>, at line 248089, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'ai_gta_add_unit_label': invalid unit label '817689136'.

21:37:55.686 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <ai_gta_add_unit_label>, at line 248090, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'ai_gta_add_unit_label': invalid unit label '817689152'.

21:37:55.686 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <ai_gta_add_unit_label>, at line 248091, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'ai_gta_add_unit_label': invalid unit label '817689184'.

21:37:55.686 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <ai_gta_add_unit_label>, at line 248092, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'ai_gta_add_unit_label': invalid unit label '817689200'.

21:37:55.686 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <ai_gta_add_unit_label>, at line 248093, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'ai_gta_add_unit_label': invalid unit label '817689216'.

21:37:55.686 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <ai_gta_add_unit_label>, at line 248094, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'ai_gta_add_unit_label': invalid unit label '817689552'.

21:37:55.686 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <ai_gta_add_unit_label>, at line 248095, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'ai_gta_add_unit_label': invalid unit label '817689568'.

21:37:55.686 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <ai_gta_add_unit_label>, at line 248100, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'ai_gta_add_unit_label': invalid unit label '817689632'.

21:37:55.686 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <ai_gta_add_unit_label>, at line 248101, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'ai_gta_add_unit_label': invalid unit label '817689648'.

21:37:55.686 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <ai_gta_add_unit_label>, at line 248102, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'ai_gta_add_unit_label': invalid unit label '817689664'.

21:37:55.686 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <ai_gta_add_unit_label>, at line 248103, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'ai_gta_add_unit_label': invalid unit label '817689680'.

21:37:55.686 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <ai_gta_add_unit_label>, at line 248104, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'ai_gta_add_unit_label': invalid unit label '817689696'.

21:37:55.686 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <ai_gta_add_unit_label>, at line 248105, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'ai_gta_add_unit_label': invalid unit label '817689712'.

21:37:55.686 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <ai_gta_add_unit_label>, at line 248106, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'ai_gta_add_unit_label': invalid unit label '817689728'.

21:37:55.686 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <ai_gta_add_unit_label>, at line 248107, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'ai_gta_add_unit_label': invalid unit label '817689744'.

21:37:55.686 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <ai_gta_add_unit_label>, at line 248108, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'ai_gta_add_unit_label': invalid unit label '817689760'.

21:37:55.686 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <ai_gta_add_unit_label>, at line 248109, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'ai_gta_add_unit_label': invalid unit label '817689776'.

21:37:55.687 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <ai_gta_add_unit_label>, at line 248110, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'ai_gta_add_unit_label': invalid unit label '817689792'.

21:37:55.687 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <ai_gta_add_unit_label>, at line 248111, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'ai_gta_add_unit_label': invalid unit label '817689808'.

21:37:55.687 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <ai_gta_add_unit_label>, at line 248112, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'ai_gta_add_unit_label': invalid unit label '817689824'.

21:37:55.687 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <ai_gta_add_unit_label>, at line 248113, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'ai_gta_add_unit_label': invalid unit label '817689840'.

21:37:55.687 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <ai_gta_add_unit_label>, at line 248114, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'ai_gta_add_unit_label': invalid unit label '817689856'.

21:37:55.687 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <ai_gta_add_unit_label>, at line 248115, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'ai_gta_add_unit_label': invalid unit label '817689872'.

21:37:55.687 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <ai_gta_add_unit_label>, at line 248116, in mods/Third_Age_3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'ai_gta_add_unit_label': invalid unit label '817689888'.

21:39:21.385 [game.script] [always] ############# Campaign Difficulty = Very Hard
    21:39:21.385 [game.script] [always] ############# Battle Difficulty = Very Hard
    21:39:21.386 [game.script] [always] Germanicu5 ReallyBadAI v5.7 Running.
    21:42:50.241 [game.script] [always] ############# Campaign Difficulty = Very Hard
    21:42:50.241 [game.script] [always] ############# Battle Difficulty = Very Hard
    21:42:50.242 [game.script] [always] Germanicu5 ReallyBadAI v5.7 Running.
    21:43:25.845 [game.script] [always] ############# Campaign Difficulty = Very Hard
    21:43:25.845 [game.script] [always] ############# Battle Difficulty = Very Hard
    21:43:25.846 [game.script] [always] Germanicu5 ReallyBadAI v5.7 Running.
    21:44:40.161 [game.script] [always] ############# Campaign Difficulty = Very Hard
    21:44:40.161 [game.script] [always] ############# Battle Difficulty = Very Hard
    21:44:40.162 [game.script] [always] Germanicu5 ReallyBadAI v5.7 Running.

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Did you install the Mordor patch that Louis Lux suggested you last time?

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyPistol View Post
    Laying siege to the Black Gate, Mordor sallies out and I'm not getting reinforced by the second army (the red box seems to only encompass the settlement instead of my army), is this a feature or a bug?
    It's meant to be like this. Only one tile is left for the attackers.

I did.
    And it solved completely the problems I had fighting mordor.
    But I had 2 battle CTD with the eryn galen, fighting ootmm. No others since.

The campaign is harder. Especially since I took grey mountains turn 15, and a dread stack popped out on the other side of the misty mountains, allowing the orcs to take imladris turn 18, then turning on me.
    It was quite fun harassing then destroying this stack with my limited troops.

I was surprised to see, while besieging Gundabad, that the garrison script worked twice. Popping 4 good units at the beginning of the siege, and 4 more maybe 5 turns later. Is that intended?

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

I was surprised to see, while besieging Gundabad, that the garrison script worked twice. Popping 4 good units at the beginning of the siege, and 4 more maybe 5 turns later. Is that intended?
    Yes. TATW garrison scripts do that too.

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by hitdark View Post
    I did.
    And it solved completely the problems I had fighting mordor.
    But I had 2 battle CTD with the eryn galen, fighting ootmm. No others since.
    Do you remember which units the orcs had?

The first happened near the grey mountains.
    The main army was 2 orc drivers, 1snaga archer and 1 snaga skirmirshers.
    And was reinforced, from the city, by the faction leader, 2 skirms, 2 raiders, 1 reaver and 2 warmongers.

The game lagged a bit right from the start, and crashed 5 minutes later.

The second crash, i don't remember. But i may have been around the city too. I'm not too sure about the units involved.

I reinstalled Third Age and DCI and installed the Mordor Patch by Luis lux.

Started a Mordor Campaign and immediately ctrl-xed out the monsters.

Now I'm 50 turns in. I still crash when loading my campaign game every other time for some reason. But once the campaign is loaded up it runs okay. Sometimest crashes happen when ending a turn, but that doesnt happen too often. I only crashed in 1 Battle so far which was a random battle against the elves using Wargs. Not sure what the problem was but it didnt happen again after this. Just to give you some feedback again about Mordor

Rhun is definitely not for the faint of heart. They're roughly evenly matched with Rhovanion, but to beat Dwarves that I outnumbered my fights looked like Benny Hill segments. At least they're not as unstoppable as DaC Dwarves can be. Unfortunately they seem to be gunning for me hard. I've been able to beat off their attacks against Rhomen, but when I went to take the province of North Rhun I have a large enemy ahead of me. Hopefully I can find a way to beat their partial stack and get some time to breathe.
    Last edited by Slaytaninc; July 17, 2020 at 11:16 PM.
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

Hi, I’ve downloaded it all fine and the game opens up no problem, but every time I try to start a campaign, the game just goes back a screen and goes to the menu with the last alliance campaign, custom campaign, battles etc menu. Ive tried reinstalling again and still the same problem.

Battles all work fine and I’ve tried all the factions with different settings and restarting my computer but still does the same.

(playing on disc btw)

can anyone suggest anything to try pls?

Patrician

You can try running the DcilaCleaner.bat inside your 'third_age_3' folder. You can also go to your "Medieval II Total War\mods\third_age_3\data\world\maps\base" folder and delete map.rwm.

You can check if you have a 'TATW.cfg' file inside your 'third_age_3' folder and when opened the first three lines read:

[features]
    mod = mods/Third_Age_3
    editor = 1
    Last edited by Louis Lux; July 18, 2020 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Lux View Post
    You can try running the DcilaCleaner.bat inside your 'third_age_3' folder. You can also go to your "Medieval II Total War\mods\third_age_3\data\world\maps\base" folder and delete map.rwm.You can check if you have a 'TATW.cfg' file inside your 'third_age_3' folder and when opened the first three lines read:[features]mod = mods/Third_Age_3 editor = 1
    Thanks for the reply mate.I ran the cleaner again and deleted that file.I also changed the tatw.cfg and it read [features]Editor = trueMod = mods/Third_Age_3So I changed it what you wrote and still does the same and tried restarting too.Thanks for the help though, i’ll try reinstalling everything from scratch again and see if that changes anything