Page 66 of 164 FirstFirst ... 164156575859606162636465666768697071727374757691116 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 3265

Thread: DCI: Last Alliance - Open Beta released, NEW: 10 October 2020 new patch released, contains Ents - Wolves - Spiders crashes fix! (and more)

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance Total War - Faction symbols & banners preview update 29th Oct

Then you'll have a good 2014, Arthohir

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance Total War - Faction symbols & banners preview update 29th Oct

Can't wait to march my Elves to Mordor

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    Then you'll have a good 2014, Arthohir

*Does a Happy dance*

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

To be in good spirits today, master Ferrit seems.
    Yeesssssss.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

2014? ...

Gratzy2's Avatar Semisalis

so looking forward to the black numenorean units

The remnant of the King's Men who survived in Middle-earth after the destruction of Númenor were called the Black Númenóreans since they worshipped Sauron and were "enamoured of evil knowledge". They worshipped Darkness, and believed that Melkor and Sauron were its most powerful servants. At the end of the Second Age two of their number, Herumor and Fuinur, became lords among the Haradrim, though what became of them is unknown.

Hello fellows

will announce, sooner rather than on the very day, that there will be no autumn release.
    To much content we want to go into a beta that we are in the process of wrapping up still.

Instead of leaving you with nothing, here's a sneak peak on some of Araval's brand new work

Eryn Galen:

Rhovanion:

Here's a rep button in case you like it

~~~

And instead of leaving you with an image of Gandalf saying "A mod is never late" or alike, here's a video that may entertain folks waiting for a while:

Last edited by Ngugi; November 27, 2014 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Grammar and rep button

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Great unit cards! Now I need to find a post made by Araval to rep him . Well, of to the Hobbit thread I go...

Veteraan's Avatar TATW Local Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Bercor View Post
    Great unit cards! Now I need to find a post made by Araval to rep him . Well, of to the Hobbit thread I go...
    The Hobbit thread is certainly a good place to find posts by Araval. But if it is only to give him some well deserved rep, you could also simply go the OP of this thread where you will find neat little green buttons to do the job.

Citizenised by Shankbot - Patron of b0Gia - House de Bodemloze

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Bercor View Post
    Great unit cards!
    Thanks!

And also many thanks to Taro_M and GeMiNi][SaNDy for their premade animated poses which I've used or based on creating these cards to make them more in fewer time.
    I should also point out that the soldier numbers on Rhovanion unit cards may not correspond to the numbers used by these units in DCI:LA because they were tested in a different installation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    Hello fellows

will announce, sooner rather than on the very day, that there will be no autumn release.
    To much content we want to go into a beta that we are in the process of wrapping up still.

Instead of leaving you with nothing, here's a sneak peak on some of Araval's brand new work

Eryn Galen:

Rhovanion:

Here's a rep button in case you like it

~~~

And instead of leaving you with an image of Gandalf saying "A mod is never late" or alike, here's a video that may entertain folks waiting for a while:

I have this on repeat.

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance Total War - News + Unit Cards sneak peak 27th Nov

Well done Araval !Very nice unit cards.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Sorry for the off topic but could someone provide me a link of the premade animated poses?
    Last edited by polymorphic; December 04, 2014 at 12:23 PM.

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance Total War - News + Unit Cards sneak peak 27th Nov

The what?

Quote Originally Posted by Araval View Post
    Thanks!

And also many thanks to Taro_M and GeMiNi][SaNDy for their premade animated poses which I've used or based on creating these cards to make them more in fewer time.
    I should also point out that the soldier numbers on Rhovanion unit cards may not correspond to the numbers used by these units in DCI:LA because they were tested in a different installation.

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by polymorphic View Post
    Well done Araval !Very nice unit cards.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Sorry for the off topic but could someone provide me a link of the premade animated poses?
    Thanks!
    You can get Taro's from here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post11792717
    I got GeMiNi][SaNDy's in private, so I think you should ask him.

Quote Originally Posted by Araval View Post
    Thanks!
    You can get Taro's from here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post11792717
    I got GeMiNi][SaNDy's in private, so I think you should ask him.
    Thanks a lot .

We take time to share a little piece of content that we think underline the high bar we have for this game, that we'll make your 2015 delight. Merry Christmas!

This is a preview of the menu music of DCI: Last Alliance.
    Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBv5WnTLij0

This video is a compilation of content to be seen in the game. A few images are of TA:TW material such as Mûmakil, trolls and Ents, while the majority of screen shots are brand new and/or not seen in TA:TW. Hope you'll enjoy!

Music by the excellent composer Axl Rosenberg, who have our gratitude for permitting us to use this; we encourage you to check out all his works!
    The orginal score Altiāre is found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPWJ3OnBzyk

Best regards
    the DCI:LA team
    Last edited by Ngugi; December 17, 2014 at 12:07 AM.

Protestant Knight's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance Total War - Menu music preview 17th Dec

Great video and Merry Christmas looking forward to playing this soon I hope anyways

Very nice. Really looking foorawrd to this. Merry Christmas!

Lovely.