Page 56 of 164 FirstFirst ... 63146474849505152535455565758596061626364656681106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 3265

Thread: DCI: Last Alliance - Open Beta released, NEW: 10 October 2020 new patch released, contains Ents - Wolves - Spiders crashes fix! (and more)

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance Total War - Eryn Galen (Silvan Elves) preview released 23d June

It's in itself not, but I's non the less more fun to know who appriciated your work/support/post/etc than not to ^^

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance Total War - Eryn Galen (Silvan Elves) preview released 23d June

any new faction previews coming up soon ?

As far as i can tell, yes, though within a few weeks that is

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Give us the baddies!

Hum hum hum, not a wicked roster that will come next, though might make a sneak peak on a baddie or so inbetween, to compensate ^^

we whants it..

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    Hum hum hum, not a wicked roster that will come next, though might make a sneak peak on a baddie or so inbetween, to compensate ^^
    That would work too... for a time.
    Last edited by Bercor; July 11, 2014 at 06:17 AM.

How will the difficulty be when playing High Elves? In TATW and most mods, the High Elves are one of the most easy factions. Are you going to make us sweat playing them or will it be more apt for role playing purposes? My humble opinion is that when playing High Elves, you should be the only one capable of saving ME. If you don't do well, ME should get crushed by Sauron. But I dont know if this is really possible with the mechanics of M2TW.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Viper View Post
    How will the difficulty be when playing High Elves? In TATW and most mods, the High Elves are one of the most easy factions. Are you going to make us sweat playing them or will it be more apt for role playing purposes? My humble opinion is that when playing High Elves, you should be the only one capable of saving ME. If you don't do well, ME should get crushed by Sauron. But I dont know if this is really possible with the mechanics of M2TW.
    The Kingdom of Lindon's strategic position make it by its nature safe and secure, beside from Imladris, in the Second Age as well as TATW, and creating threats may appear a bit forced.
    While it is not a planned scenario for KoL AI facing specific obstacles, but who will march out across Middle-earth during Tôl Acharns kicking some, there are some old but clear ideas for the KoL player, so that the experience become one of saving the West and saving the world of Men.
    Have not thought about it for a long time, as there's been so much going on, so thank you for the reminder that it should be put firmly on the To Do-list

Gratzy2's Avatar Semisalis

looking forward to Harad especially with alot of Black Numenorean influence. Keep up the fantastic work Ngugu

The remnant of the King's Men who survived in Middle-earth after the destruction of Númenor were called the Black Númenóreans since they worshipped Sauron and were "enamoured of evil knowledge". They worshipped Darkness, and believed that Melkor and Sauron were its most powerful servants. At the end of the Second Age two of their number, Herumor and Fuinur, became lords among the Haradrim, though what became of them is unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratzy2 View Post
    looking forward to Harad especially with alot of Black Numenorean influence. Keep up the fantastic work Ngugu
    Ah, yes, Harad. Me and Withwnar have had some fun with them...

Gratzy2's Avatar Semisalis

Ah, yes, Harad. Me and Withwnar have had some fun with them...
    especially during these times up to the end of the last alliance Black Numenoreans would have been more numerous then. Massive fan of Black numenoreans here

The remnant of the King's Men who survived in Middle-earth after the destruction of Númenor were called the Black Númenóreans since they worshipped Sauron and were "enamoured of evil knowledge". They worshipped Darkness, and believed that Melkor and Sauron were its most powerful servants. At the end of the Second Age two of their number, Herumor and Fuinur, became lords among the Haradrim, though what became of them is unknown.

its summer , please , i cant wait anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Imrahil1989 View Post
    its summer , please , i cant wait anymore
    Summer's not over yet

(and we do not intend to be losers ^^)

Oh, I was viewing this mod now
    and it's better than I thought,
    I will must change my fav. mod.
    Excellently brilliant mod.
    Don't hurry you can mess up something really genial.
    Keep calm, make it perfect.

Thanks for the kind words, and the support
    We will not stress anything indeed, and while the beta shall be out soon that's not the full glory that we intend will be the end result

Thanks for the kind words, and the support
    We will not stress anything indeed, and while the beta shall be out soon that's not the full glory that we intend will be the end result
    "the beta shall be out soon" that phrase just made my night!!!!
    “A day may come when the courage of men fails… but it is not THIS day.” -Aragorn

Mind you, we are working for a beta in August, though as we worked on this since 2012 that feels as tomorrow for us

Hermod's Avatar Miles

Mind you, we are working for a beta in August, though as we worked on this since 2012 that feels as tomorrow for us
    Oh man, this plus the EB2 beta in August is almost too much, definitely looking forward to it. Keep up the good work guys!

Thats some good news!!! And i predict that the MOD is gonna be just splendid!!!Looking damn forward to it!!!
    “A day may come when the courage of men fails… but it is not THIS day.” -Aragorn