Page 44 of 164 FirstFirst ... 193435363738394041424344454647484950515253546994144 ... LastLast

Thread: DCI: Last Alliance - Open Beta released, NEW: 10 October 2020 new patch released, contains Ents - Wolves - Spiders crashes fix! (and more)

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - WIP. UI mini preview 15th October 2013

Think so too friend, but not out of the blue hehe
    It's very often a modder gaze across the TWC forum and notice something that is by many folks, time after time, requested to be created. And if it interest the modder he/she creates it and by simplel logic expect it to get a positive welcome, but face it's largely ignored. As a modder you do it for your own sake too naturally, non the less it's a very confusing situation when no one care for it although it seemed it would be a feature that many longed for

Concerning DCI:LA I fear not that we will be anything but a much played game once out, so far mainly been surprised that the respons have not been greater over the projects existance since I've seen far less ambitious and ground breaking rally attention haha - yet we are closely followed by the masses (seen in the threads visitor number) and the level of folks who posts is actually thankful, because then we can put spare time on modding and not debating content etc. which is seen in some project-cases, and we appriciate it as a sign that people respect and expect us to make a proper game; we feel the love ^^
    Last edited by Ngugi; December 20, 2013 at 06:00 AM.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Dutch-Balrog's Avatar Domesticus

Silent folower here.

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Looking forward to the release of this submod too. Eagerly to be more precise.

Thanks guys
    May be so that there will be another faction preview in a not too distant future I may hint, 2D work are getting checked off and all in all coding and scripting make very good progress

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

How goes it? I may not be very good at coding or scripting, but if you need any portraits or something done I'd be happy to contribute!

Very fine, we've been very productive with rosters. unit models and buildings and other content the latest
    Thank you for the offer Gorthaur, I've seen your work and step into the merry world of modding, at this point we're covered but I will have it in mind if it arise

HI NGUG ...LONG TIME...BUT I WITNESS UR PROGRESS ALMOST EVERY WEEK....NGUGI..."KEEP WALKING"...INTO DAGORLAD

Melvasul's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance Total War - WIP. UI mini preview 15th October 2013

Hi guys! How goes it?

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance Total War - WIP. UI mini preview 15th October 2013

Fine thank you; the latest has been an upgrade to v0.17 of our alpha version - that you may not play (though, if honest, it's not really playable yet) - and a look at the upcoming Balcoth units for Rhûn Confederacy. They will be a delight to preview in the future

Nice to see that your mod is coming alone mate look forward to playing
    "Nothing is True Everything is permitted"

Good to see more progress .

Are you all alone? D:

Inviato dal mio GT-I8160 utilizzando Tapatalk

Alone? Good lord no ^^
    I set out alone, but then the aim was not near as ambitious (nor good) as what DCI:LA will now become. By my side is Withwnar, Araval, Curufin and Earl of Memory, great modders without whos skill, knowledge and spirit this game would not blossom

Aaaaa ok xD
    I did not understand so xD

Inviato dal mio GT-I8160 utilizzando Tapatalk

Question have you done something about the Rohan stratmaps for the Hillmen of Enedwiath, Men of the Mountains and Hillmen of the North, I really don't think Rohan's generals are suited for them

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

Strat models? Those shown in the preview are only there to show faction colours, not models. Strat models haven't been done yet.

thanks for clarifying the Rohan models looked out of place on Hillmen of the Mountains oh incidentally will the heroes of the Last Alliance like Gil-Galad ,Elrond, Anorian, Isildur and Elendil have separate models from their generals
    Last edited by jedi7000nathan; January 06, 2014 at 03:51 PM.

Presumably yes, may be somewhat affected by to what degree we will have uniqe battle map models for them, but it's an aim

Hey there Ngugi , i predict that this project is gonna be spectucular when its finally released pretty awesome traits also how is it proggressing i am looking forward to try it!!!
    “A day may come when the courage of men fails… but it is not THIS day.” -Aragorn

Glad to hear it's awaited
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernRanger View Post
    how is it proggressing
    Hmm, a bit hard to tell actually, much has been done and yet much more is to be done, and some is yet to plan out while much is decided; perhaps we're overall some 25-30% along the way.