Page 164 of 164 FirstFirst ... 64114139154155156157158159160161162163164
Results 3,261 to 3,265 of 3265

Thread: DCI: Last Alliance - Open Beta released, NEW: 10 October 2020 new patch released, contains Ents - Wolves - Spiders crashes fix! (and more)

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - Open Beta released, NEW: 10 October 2020 new patch released, contains Ents - Wolves - Spiders crashes fix! (and more)

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Lux View Post
    Have you used them in battle? They have 2 hit points which should make them one of the most powerful units in the game.
    Just finished one uni exam today and jumped ingame to give them a try, I didnt get to recruit them due to stopping playing right after claiming Gundabad back but it seems I assumed badly that 20 armor would offset the 2 hitpoints (which to be hones flew over my head when I wrote that). They do perform better than Durin Chosen and nobles by a big margin in situations where they are flanked or in unfavourable terrain, just pitted them against a few goblin units and they are the best defenetely, in fact they 1v1 Moria Elite goblins getting flanked from all sides and win with 62-77 models alive which is incredible performance, completely misjudged them probably one of the best if not the best unit in the roster. I stand completely corrected in regard to that unit. Worth claiming Gundabad to get them indeed.

Louis Lux's Avatar Into the Light
    Patrician

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - Open Beta released, NEW: 10 October 2020 new patch released, contains Ents - Wolves - Spiders crashes fix! (and more)

They seem too powerful, possibly a mistake. I'm thinking of reducing their unit size by 30%. Thoughts on what could be a good balance stat and size wise?

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I'd give them lower armour, they don't look so heavy compared to some other units.

Maybe 90 per unit with 18 armour+defense instead of 20 ( reducing the armor)? I think they will still slaughter most things but it wont be that insane.

Louis Lux's Avatar Into the Light
    Patrician

90 unit size and lower defense seems good for now. Thanks for all the feedback.