Thread: DCI: Last Alliance - Open Beta released, NEW: 10 October 2020 new patch released, contains Ents - Wolves - Spiders crashes fix! (and more)

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - Dwarves preview video out 5th December (page 116)

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    Hello Karak Norn Clansman, glad to hear

Mt Gundabad start as a big custom settlement and can't be upgraded, however the Gundabad Champions are an AoR you get from the settlement
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Having two hit points, they're nasty fighters and enemy skull bashers
    Very Nice!

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - Dwarves preview video out 5th December (page 116)

I'm so looking forward to Mordor!

The story has to be rewritten!

Sauron has always won!

I have a question, will Mordor have such a financial crisis as Third Age Vanilla version?

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Aha! Sauronian revisionists!

Not to my experience, though economy should be an important factor in any campaign.
    Balance has been a keystone for our vision, and one of my main responsibilites on the mod's behalf. A top prio of ours has been to avoid stack spam and offer continued challenges also into the late game, for which disciplined game finances are important. I quote Bercor, one of our esteemed testers, in a turtled experience as Harad;
    Quote Originally Posted by Bercor
    The finances are also really well-balanced. I was never swimming in money and, whenever I had saved a large amount something happened that forced me to spend the saved money to deal with it. All and all, I would like to congratulate you, Ngugi, on the balance of the campaign, it's really spot on and I don't think I ever played a TW campaign that, on turn 330, I still have to count my money. That's quite a feat for whoever set it up.
    Last edited by Ngugi; January 30, 2018 at 08:26 AM.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

I am not ok with these teasers... Makes me want to play too much!

You shall be compensated at end TechnSVN, and we shall make the end soon at hand to compensate for our teases

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Gratzy2's Avatar Semisalis

mod is looking good guys! especially the finishing touches to men of the white mountain and enedwaith
    Last edited by Gratzy2; February 07, 2018 at 05:31 PM.

The remnant of the King's Men who survived in Middle-earth after the destruction of Númenor were called the Black Númenóreans since they worshipped Sauron and were "enamoured of evil knowledge". They worshipped Darkness, and believed that Melkor and Sauron were its most powerful servants. At the end of the Second Age two of their number, Herumor and Fuinur, became lords among the Haradrim, though what became of them is unknown.

Thanks from the team, mate

Thanks from the team, mate
    Do you know when the next video preview is coming? I rarely watch faction previews but I liked the Dwarven and Easterling previews so much I actually watched them twice.

Happy to hear, bushmonster' I hope this month, either of two evil factions in mind

Great! I'd love to see what masterpiece you've done with Umbar.

Ah yes, when Harad is up, we must have some sightseeing of Umbar (kudos to Witwhnar ^^)

Hey guys! I had a little question about umbar. Since it's the SA and the gondor have not yet conquered harad and umbar, so there is still a black numenorrean nobility in umbar. My question is do you plan to make the umbar roster heavily focused on the the black numenorrean vibe or you plan to do something else? I ask this because umbar was my favourite evil faction with rhun and isengard in DaC (i dont like the other orcish nations and their focus on trash units) also, will isengard be named angrenost and helms deep aglarond? I remember that was the names numenorreans gave To these places in first place... it would bring a Nice touch

Hello,
    if you check the first page I you'll find the link to the Harad preview that I hope both in text and visuals answers you questions.
    As for Aglarond and Angrenost, yes, those are the names we use; in fact we're so used to them it now feels odd to call them by their Third Age names ^^

Hello,
    if you check the first page I you'll find the link to the Harad preview that I hope both in text and visuals answers you questions.
    As for Aglarond and Angrenost, yes, those are the names we use; in fact we're so used to them it now feels odd to call them by their Third Age names ^^
    Thanks i will check this out right away! And for the names, i feel you, i personnally always thought the one names were much cooler eheh...

I will surly play this!

We hope you'll enjoy

Foederatus

Unit cards for Hill-men of the North faction

From top to down, left to right.

Infantry: Hill-men Skirmishers, Hill-men, Angmar Axemen, Rhudaur Reavers, Rhudaur Nobles,
    Angmar Housecarls, Hill-men Hirdmen [BG], Sorcerers

Archers: Hill-men Hunters, Rhudaur Bowmen

Cavalry: Hill-men Scouts, Hill-men Bodyguard

Auxiliary: Goblin Band, Orc Trackers, White Wolves, Snow Trolls

Northern rebels: Forodwaith Seal Hunters, Forodwaith Deer Hunters

Created by: White Wolves - Araval, rest - misteed

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - Hill-men of the North unit cards previewed 28th Feb (page 119)

Very nice looking, good job DCI Team.

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

Default Re: DCI: Last Alliance - Hill-men of the North unit cards previewed 28th Feb (page 119)

well done +rep to you two
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Awesome ! It made me rewatch the preview for the Hill-men of the North.

And something that I noticed : a lot of factions are limited in cavalry.